Best Night Time Diaper?

Bronie07

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm sure this has several threads already on here. But as new products become available, I want to ask....

What is the best night time diapering, without breaking the bank? What have you found works for you?

Reactions: Diprs2
I use the Dry 24/7 diaper as my overnight diaper in the colder months and the Seni Quatro diaper as my overnight diaper in the summer. Last fall, I bought a case of Betterdry diapers to try over the winter and had problems with the standing leak guards separating from the diaper causing poop to leak out of the diaper. They had good wetting capacity but couldn’t contain my pooping accidents very well because of the frequent failure of the standing leak guards. I am going to keep using the Dry 24/7 and Seni Quatro’s for now. I have tried the Megamax diapers and they were very good, but they are too expensive to use all the time.

I love my mega max. I was going to suggest total dry x plus if mega max was to high. I was paying $75 a few months ago for 48 with free shipping. Now they are $110 and out of stock at the moment. They are real nice and the have a landing strip and stay tight like mega max. on fact they fit a lot the same but a bit less absorbent but they are out of stock anyway. The reason I went to MM is they was out of stock all the time and I need a product that shows up when I need it,

Try Seni if you like cloth back. Dry 24/7 I haven worn in a bit but they was good last time I used them.

XP medical has a brand call beyond 5000 I have not tried them yet but they are plastic back hook and loop tapes. They look pretty good I am going to have to try a bag soon. Below is the link 48 of them for $94. If anyone has used these let us know your thoughts. XP medical was always good to me. I purchased Abeina from them for 3 to 4 years before changing brands. The man that owns it I believe he is paraplegic and started it because he wanted a better product. Much like NorthShore's story and he is the owner and manager and they welcome your business and have fast shipping. Molicare super might be another brand but I have not use them in a while.

I hope that helps

Bronie07 said:
I'm sure this has several threads already on here. But as new products become available, I want to ask....

What is the best night time diapering, without breaking the bank? What have you found works for you?
the best diaper I've found for less than $2 a diaper is the (seni super quatro) and (Medline extended wear overnight brief) They swell pretty good in comparison to the abdl brand. you can find them on amazon :3

Bronie07 said:

Well what options have you already tried?

I use the plastic backed Abena M4 with a booster(Abena Boost, NorthShore Large Booster or if I'm feeling it ABU Europe Booster) and that works for me, no leaks 95% of the time at night. Works for daytime as well. Not too expensive but there's still lower priced options.
I've also seen many times Seni Super Quatro mentioned, it's cloth backed and can be found at an affordable price as well.
Also might want to try Tranquility ATN(All-Through-the-Night). They are somewhat decent and are at least better than anything in the current Depends product line.

Theres so many options available these days you'll probably have to do some sampling to find what works best for you when it comes to fit, feel and absorbency.
I hope you find your ideal protection!

LINKS TO PRODUCTS MENTIONED
Links all lead to Carewell.com because I'm shopping them as my main go-to for my supplies these days.
(Price per pack/diaper and per pack count may depend on what size selected)

Abena M4(Plastic backed) (the only other Abena size in plastic backed is Large "L4")
Seni Super Quatro
Tranquility ATN (might be able to find these for less elsewhere)

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and ChrisChris
I wear the Abena L4. Plastic backed in winter, cloth in summer. I alternate them with Tena Ultima, which are also very good, but you can only find them in Europe, I think

Back