Best most Gerber-like plastic baby pants

StevenAB

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Any recommendations on the best milky white plastic baby pants available? I have been using Gary brand (the 4ml type) but have been disappointed in their durability. They get little tears at the edge of the leg openings in the plastic where they are sewn to the elastic, usually after only a few wearing. Thanks.

adultclothdiapers.com they hold up pretty well, you just have to take care of them.

Baby-pants.com

PEVA rocks. It crinkles. It never stiffens. It laughs at pee and poop.

They have semitransparent and a jungle print. I got white long ago, but I'm into semitransparent and the white is thinner and not as strong, at least it was that way back then. The print fades and wears, but the plastic pants will last at least a year, assuming constant full use and no care or consideration is given.

About the only way to harm them is brute force.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeke and egor
DocBrown said:
Baby-pants.com

PEVA rocks. It crinkles. It never stiffens. It laughs at pee and poop.

They have semitransparent and a jungle print. I got white long ago, but I'm into semitransparent and the white is thinner and not as strong, at least it was that way back then. The print fades and wears, but the plastic pants will last at least a year, assuming constant full use and no care or consideration is given.

About the only way to harm them is brute force.

These are the ones that I have gotten. The tear issue may be a size issue instead of durability. I went one size larger and got a lot longer wear out of them.

Reactions: Babyblues
I have some of the Gerber White and they're more like the currently available Gerber pants.

I haven't tried the Gerber Frosted. They look to be more of the old style. I guess it depends what timeframe you're thinking of. I have some old Gerber style pants from DPF and they've held up pretty well.

Last edited:
One caveat: I rarely wash plastic pants in the washer. They hold up just fine when I do, but I don't know what happens if you do it all the time.

Don't you love the aroma plastic pants acquire?

Oh yes, my biggest problem with them is that it takes effort to get them properly stained. If you use a washer, I bet it would be a real challenge.

Reactions: Zeke and Deleted member 47221
Egor and Trevor,

Yes. I do not recommend the Gerber white (how do they get away with calling them that?). You can accidently poke a hole next to the elastic. I'm real careful to adjust the elastic and not push on the plastic.

And I use very roomy pants. You should be able to bend any which way and not expose any diaper. I'm in 5xl right now. I had to take in the openings, which isn't a big deal. Just fold the elastic and see it together. That helps correct that maddening design most everyone makes. When laid on a shelf the leg openings should be in front, like baby pants, not on the side, like under...

Sorry. I almost said a bad word

Anyway, I think 2XL or 3XL would thrill most average sized males.

Try nylon like Kleinerts. They last forever and they are strong.

I found some good plastic pants at Allegro Medical. I just rinse them out in the shower and hang them up.

Not an expert by any means but after having tried several of the online high dollar pants I've been pleasantly surprised by the Haian Adult Incontinence Pull-on Plastic Pants that come 3 for $17.99 or the Haian Adult Incontinence Pull-on Plastic Pants Color Blue Rindrops Print for $8.99 each from Amazon. I've tried everything from Eurofex polyurethane pants to several types of Gary pants and have just ordered 7 more of these Hainan pants. They are very light material but they have stood up well with my 24/7 wearing over my heavily padded tush. Warning; there is about a 2 to 3 week lead time as they're shipped from China.

Reactions: chuck and sissybaby34
Zeke said:
Not an expert by any means but after having tried several of the online high dollar pants I've been pleasantly surprised by the Haian Adult Incontinence Pull-on Plastic Pants that come 3 for $17.99 or the Haian Adult Incontinence Pull-on Plastic Pants Color Blue Rindrops Print for $8.99 each from Amazon. I've tried everything from Eurofex polyurethane pants to several types of Gary pants and have just ordered 7 more of these Hainan pants. They are very light material but they have stood up well with my 24/7 wearing over my heavily padded tush. Warning; there is about a 2 to 3 week lead time as they're shipped from China.
Haian pants are the best in my opinion. You can often find them on ebay for about $5/pair.

I second the Angelfluff "blue ice' they are the bullet proof workhorse of Angelfluff pants ,when I bought mine ,i had them fitted to me ,and bought the patterns ,i wear both snap on and pull on , when you own the pattern ,just call in the number of the pattern and quantity and perfect pants show up ,no wondering did they change them, so I am not going to have the fit I need/want , no chance of random screwed up pants. although I want to try there custom PUL I am not thrilled with plain white .I am a colorfull guy ,i also have a selection of there regular pants ,my other colored pants are for specific uses , my black ones stay seperate with certain diapers that I wear when sick or they may have been exposed to petroleum products ,it's a winning system to ensure maximum service life .

StevenAB said:
Any recommendations on the best milky white plastic baby pants available? I have been using Gary brand (the 4ml type) but have been disappointed in their durability. They get little tears at the edge of the leg openings in the plastic where they are sewn to the elastic, usually after only a few wearing. Thanks.
Try baby-pants.com The classic Peva pants. They are a bit noisy but they last a long time. Very Durable. They run a little small, so order the next size up. https://baby-pants.com/plastic_PantsClassic.php

Last edited:
I have one pair of PEVA pants and they are so noisy that I can't wear them in public. They announce your diapered presence 20 feet away.

Reactions: Zeke and Kyma
stress on the leg openings is causing a lot of the problem you see. you do need to purchase a larger size.

also any time I have tried to wash plastic pants (even though they say machine washable) it will create the tears at legs and waist. Its stress caused by the agitation

Back