PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hey I am trying to search for the best medical or white diaper that is less than $30 or less a pack but have the highest absorbency. Fairly cheep shipping too please

I appreciate your time!!! (Discreet shipping is a must)

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Northshore supremes are awesome IMHO but they more expensive when bought as a single pack. If you can swing two cases, you get free shipping and 90 (large) for about $220 which is $2.44 a diaper. They also sell a sample of 4 for less than 14 bucks, but I don’t know what shipping will be.

Xpmedical sells seni diapers that are also very good. They are cloth backed but they don’t weep or leak at all through the top sheet. (And I really have abused a couple of these) also there tapes are primarily hook and loop. There seems to be a bit of adhesive there as well. But they are nice in that the tapes stick every where on the diaper. I like this since it helps hold a rolled up diaper tight. These are case of 40 4x10 for $78 or a pack of 10 for $23.70. You get free shipping over $70, so by the case that’s $1.97 a diaper. $9 for single bag shipping. That puts you at $32.70 for ten delivered.

I tried my best to find diapers I've personally tried and genuinely enjoyed, but they're all a little over $30 unfortunately, but shipping is always discreet at least! I'm not sure what the shipping would be for these if you buy one pack at a time though, I normally order 40 at a time, so for those orders the shipping is normally free. :/

- BetterDry from LLMedico is $35.99 for a pack of 15.
- MegaMax from NorthShore is $34.50 for a pack of 10.
- MegaMax AirLock from NorthShore is $30.50 for a pack of 12.
- Supreme from NorthShore is $35.99 for a pack of 15.

I've tried all of the above diapers and I think they're all good, my favorite though is the MegaMax AirLock or regular plastic backed MegaMax. These two have the highest capacity and I've never seen them out of stock and the shipping is really fast, 2 days is longest I've ever had to wait for my NorthShore orders.

If you're in the US you should probably order through llmedico.com, since they have free shipping with no minimum purchase, so you're liable to get a better deal if you're ordering in single-pack quantities. Glancing through their catalog I can see a few different options for less than $30. Usually it's because there are fewer diapers in the pack, so you're not necessarily getting a better price per diaper.

You'll always get a much better deal if you order by the case, but I realize that's not an option for everyone.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and binkyyybunnyyy
avery said:
If you're in the US you should probably order through llmedico.com, since they have free shipping with no minimum purchase, so you're liable to get a better deal if you're ordering in single-pack quantities. Glancing through their catalog I can see a few different options for less than $30. Usually it's because there are fewer diapers in the pack, so you're not necessarily getting a better price per diaper.

You'll always get a much better deal if you order by the case, but I realize that's not an option for everyone.
Yea. I have a little who's wanting to buy some cheap diapers. And I have been out of the medical diaper scene for quite a while. I always buy in cases for my self but they only by single packs so yea. I appreciate everyone's responses

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and binkyyybunnyyy
I love the Prevail Per-Fitv360 ultimate+ absorbancy, Billy between the legs, tight around the leg opening s, that nostalgic scent of baby diapers
PaSS said:
Hey I am trying to search for the best medical or white diaper that is less than $30 or less a pack but have the highest absorbency. Fairly cheep shipping too please

I appreciate your time!!! (Discreet shipping is a mu

Rearz inspire+ are by far the best diaper I've tried. For me they never leak at night and never leak during the day. After 12 hours they barely feel wet. Absorption is boasted at an unbelievable 11 liters. Actual capacity without leaking is probably more like 2 liters. Seriously though, can you imagine peeing and filling a 2 liter bottle, it would take forever!

Let me address the" I'll never pay $3 for a diaper" crowd. I feel your pain, money is hard to come by. Any decent diaper is about $2 each, but you need two or three of them to equal the comfort and capacity of inspire+.

Let me address the" hey nincompoop, he wanted a bag of diapers 30 bucks or less" crowd. Yeah, my bad, sometimes I get excited and can't help myself, sorry. It's worth saving up for or giving something up to get these diapers! Better dry gets you closer to your $30 a bag price and they're good for 6 to 8 hours.

If I was caregiving, inspire would be the diaper I put on my little. For frequent poopers I recommend better dry instead because they're cheaper. Both of these diapers are white, plastic backed.

Sunkiss Masterpiece are like $32 for a pack of 10 on Amazon. They are basically the same as Megamax. You can also get a case (4 packs) for $106, which less than $30/pack. Both options are cheaper (<30 and <100) if you set up subscribe and save.

GoodboyN said:
Seriously though, can you imagine peeing and filling a 2 liter bottle, it would take forever!
You've never seen me pee.

Back