BEST HALLOWEEN LITTLE WEEKEND EVER!

KittyninjaW said:
I never really did that, mostly because I live with my grandmother, and can't poop or mush stuff in my diaper.
@KittyninjaW , that's kind of the whole point of using substitutes. That, and they serve as a sort of pacifier when you don't have to actually go poo.

No smell, or at least you could figure out an excuse.

"What's that grammy? No, I'm just eating some pumpkin guts". I think you get the point.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
My Hallowe'en thing is playing childish games: apple bobbing, pin the arm on the skeleton, hunt the pumpkin.

And my favourite messy game is the "chamber of horrors", which is really scary. My eyes are covered so I can't see, I am led inside, told to put my hand in guts and gore, poke my finger in an eye socket, and feel a dish of eyeballs, and because I'm blindfolded, my imagination goes absolutely wild!

MiddleJacob said:
So let's go messy babies! Would you rather in the back of your diapee (let's assume warmed to the same temparature for consistency):

1. Pumpkin Guts
2. Oatmeal
3. Baked Beans
I like to sit on a cake and package it up in there!

• Love
HomeAlone said:
I like to sit on a cake and package it up in there!
That must be sooooo mushy having the frosting stick everywhere must be nice!😊

Reactions: HomeAlone
Well, when I prepare a pumpkin, my fingers becomes orange and it's difficult to clean.
Small question: was it easy to remove the color?

Yea just take a hot enough shower & you’ll be fine besides it’s under all your clothes anyway so as you take more hot showers as the days go by you’ll be clean it’s honestly the smell I’d be more worried about but same deal any way.

Back