Best hair removal

Jbdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Has anyone tried those home IPL laser contraptions to really "clear the brush"? They seem too good to be true. Its too much hastle for the 15 minutes of kindof-maybe smoothness after using a razor and an electric shaver does enough damage to leave speckled red stains in all my fave undies and still doesnt get the job done.

If anyone has an inspiring success story and/or brand recommendation, pleas do share!

I'm 51 & finally got up the courage to book a Misstress she was 21 & very sexy after I stripped she laughed saying little girls don't have hair there & I lay down as she shaved me bare I had already told her I was impotent & said she thought I can't get hard was cute & so soft and tiny just like a little girl should be & no wonder my fetish to be a baby girl in front of a young woman because women prefer real men & not impotent men who want to dress up as a little girl xx

I tried several home lasers. Removal creams, wax and to tell you the truth I was lucky enough to find a laser hair removal provider that caters to men in my area. i have had my entire bikini, butt and between butt cheeks done and stays smooth like a baby’s bottom. I did my arm pits as well as I sweat like crazy and when the laser burn the hair follicle it also takes care of the adjoining sweat glands, needless to say my pits now stay dryer then ever, no more shirt stains.
For the crotch area the wife loves the smooth feeling and stay fresh much longer. Also makes your junk look bigger lol. Better for diaper wearing.

Being a sissy baby I am also thinking about doing the legs. Would love that instead of trimming and shaving them all the time.

Reactions: Stephie1049 and checkingoutall
Back