Best diaper to use in public?

Abdl247

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You guys might have seen my earlier post of what activities to do in public. Now I ask you what is the best diaper to use while making a public appearance. I ideally want it to be a ABDL diaper rather than a ‘medical’ diaper. It needs to be very absorbent and discreet enough to hide under jeans and/or shorts.

I’m going to wear at the cinema but I’m not bothered about thickness etc for that so I’m just gonna wear a rearz safari (hopefully).

But I want to wear in a more open place so descreet-ness is key!!

Thanks to anyone who can help!

DanielW said:
Northshore Lites colors are my daily wear diaper now...color, and a good balance of thickness and absorbency.
Thank you that is helpful!

Just wanted to add the diapers need to be readily available in the UK plz.

DanielW said:
Northshore Lites colors are my daily wear diaper now...color, and a good balance of thickness and absorbency.

I wore a northshore lite to the grocery store last week with my regular shorts and t-shirt. Was my first time in public with a real tab diaper. I would recommend them for the poster. They say they don’t hold much but they really do hold a lot, however, I have never tried sitting and wetting with that particular diaper.

Reactions: Abdl247
DanielW said:
UncommonKIBBLES said:
I wore a northshore lite to the grocery store last week with my regular shorts and t-shirt. Was my first time in public with a real tab diaper. I would recommend them for the poster. They say they don’t hold much but they really do hold a lot, however, I have never tried sitting and wetting with that particular diaper.
NorthshoreCare has some great products but unfortunately, they don't deliver to the UK (at least not yet).

Maybe take a look at https://uk.eu.abuniverse.com/

Preschools (plastic or clothlike covers, as you prefer) or Barebums are decently discreet and hold a fair amount. Their other products hold more or substantially more and are discreet depending on your personal comfort and definition.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221, Jonnythepony and Abdl247
I wear Betterdry or Crinklz diapers 24/7 would try northshore but shipping to Canada is just way to expensive

I've been in public with a Betterdy before, Crinklz is the same diaper, but with a cute ABDL print on it so that would probably be for you :)
They swell a lot when wet, but I change out of them after two wettings or immediately if I've had the misfortune to have a messy accident. So the swelling has not been a problem to me.

Reactions: Abdl247
I live in Canada. We have Rearz. A bit pricey but some super cute prints!

I am guessing that the postings so far are from the USA. In England I find the best nappy is Attends slips. The hold a lot of wee wee & when I fill my nappy it retains the smell for ages. To date, in public , it is very rare that anyone has any idea I am in a nappy.

Reactions: RubberJin
I wear cuddlz in public and I agree with Russell that it is unlikely anyone will notice or realise you are padded!

Will you need to change when out?

NeilwearsNappies said:
I wear cuddlz in public and I agree with Russell that it is unlikely anyone will notice or realise you are padded!

Will you need to change when out?
The problem is there is a limited places of where to change. However I am building up a list of places.

You will get use to changing in any public bathroom as it gets easier over time :) after 4.5 years for wearing 24/7 changing anyntime any where is a non issue now.

Reactions: russell100
russell100 said:
The problem is there is a limited places of where to change. However I am building up a list of places.

I just change in a normal stall (unless I've had a messy accident) by standing up and putting the new diaper on by pinning it between my legs and against my back and the stall door. The used diaper goes into a black plastic bag, and either in my backpack or the first convenient trash can I can find.
People don't usually mind other's business, so sometimes I feel secure enough to throw it in the bin where they throw all the used one-time-use hand towels. Most of the time I bring the diaper trash out and find a secluded or calm enough spot to throw my garbage out to.
Only some men's toilets have bins in the stalls. This is starting to change though and I'm glad for that..!

Reactions: ChocChip
Strange one but have vigorously tried and tested with 100%results-Aldi sell adult pull ups for £3 something for 8 and they are fabulous

Crinklz are good if you have the right clothing. Usually get pretty bulky when used to an extent but I can easily hide with loose fitting cargo shorts and such. I wore from like 9am to 7pm with no leaks when I went on a small road trip and my girlfriend and I browsed the mall for a while too. Crinklz are definitely good for a lot of absorbancy I prob wet myself like 8 times (not like flooding) on that trip and was fine.

I really like the Molicare premiums for public. I use them during the day for work etc. They are cloth backed (ew) but are comfortable and hold a decent amount. When I get home I wear whatever else I want.

Back