Best diaper experience ever

Rahrah1

I’m a sissy boy who loves to use her diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So my first diaper experience was awesome. I made pee pee 6 times in my diapie before it started leaking. Then I put oatmeal to simulate a messy. Then I went in the shower and filled it up till it burst. It was so much fun I love wearing diapers.

Reactions: Halibut
I’m glad you enjoyed it and can wear another one soon.

I’m wearing my princess pink ones right now

That’s good. Enjoy.

I too have had those magical diapered moments..aahhh...*sigh*
By the way, I also just bought a 12 pack of Rearz Pink Princess Diapers. I can't wait to be a baby sissie girl. I am straight, XX female, and light cinnamon skin (bi-racial) and lucious brown tight curls, also tall, like ALL LEGS.

Be careful with wearing in the shower. Might make a big mess or clog the drain..

Best diaper experince ever.... hard to say.
Maybe everytime a new diaper landing between my legs...?
One golden memory is when my x-gf took me to a public changing room (for babys). Thing is that one has to pay for entrance to a lady outside the room. The lady became very confused when we payed the entrence fee. Shewas searching for a child but didn’t se any.
My gf said we need to change him and pointed at me. The lady looked at me up and down and then fokused her eyes between my legs and saw diaper bulg and said ahh, I understand. It was also a few moms with babys waiting for their turn also looking at us. I had Abriform M4 together with Abrilet Maxi on so it was easy to se what was inside my pants.
That is one nice memory

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Rahrah1 said:
Then I went in the shower and filled it up till it burst.
Heh. I like doing that also. And taking baths in diapers. Just make sure nothing goes down the drain!

I've worn a wet cloth diaper in the shower which quite frankly, always feels good.

Back