best bud might be DL... how to find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
A lot of people like to project their interest onto others in the wishful thinking that they might be into it too. But I have some idea that my best mate (whom i have never told about my crinkly black dog) might harbour some DLism.

He is currently living on my couch. I had planned to take the night to myself and had packed a bag of covert abdl bits and pieces to throw in my trunk and go to a munch. This bag had, among other things, 2 abu kiddos and a Barebum diaper in it. I had left it beside my bed when i went to go visit my dad. I ended up bailing on the munch and this morning i decided to reintegrate the contents into the locked stash box. There were only 2 diapers in the bag!
NOW... i could just be crazy but im pretty danged sure i had overpacked to justify the use of such a large sack for an evening out.
If the guy had stolen one ill have to admit that id be far from upset. Id be extatic!

SO!! How do I play the psychological game of "did you steal my nappy" without giving away my secret on the chance i might be super wrong???

Well, seems like one of those situations where you don't wanna jump the gun and end up embarrassing yourself.

Recreate the scenario; load a backpack with diapers and note carefully how many you put in there. Leave it out a few days. If any disappear, perhaps you should probe a bit deeper!

Are you pretty sure you packed three, or are you absolutely, 100%, without a doubt, sure you packed three? If there is any way you forgot how many you packed, or forgot to pack the extra, then I would hold off trying to play the mind game with someone who may not have any idea what's going on.

Like mrbuckeye87 said, maybe try leaving some more out or something, being sure to note how many are there. Then if any go missing, you know you have a nappy napper under your roof. (Though, to be honest, if somebody was willing to swipe a diap from me, I'd double check some of my other stuff as well...)

Leave nappy out and put note inside:"Sleep well deadman."

If he's been taking them, you'll know soon enough.

Or you could just come out and ask him. If he really is your friend he won't autmatically misjudge you for being the way you are. If he does though, this is a sure fire way to verify he isn't really your friend.

Possible scenario: he finds the bag and out of curiosity opens it. “What the fu...” pulls out a diaper and opens/unfolds to inspect. He hears you coming and can’t get it back to how it was so he just takes it and hides it somewhere to avoid being caught.
I’d keep an eye on the trash to see if it shows up there.

Slomo said:
Or you could just come out and ask him. If he really is your friend he won't autmatically misjudge you for being the way you are. If he does though, this is a sure fire way to verify he isn't really your friend.

Hehe, that certainly may be true! I remember my best friend caught a glance of a diaper in my backpack. For the next couple of weeks he kept somewhat subtly trying to bring it up. I get the feeling I could have told him everything and he'd have been fine about it.

On the flip side, I openly told another friend and she just kinda pretended I never mentioned it. Which honestly is fine - she didn't abandon me!

Theres no question on how awesome of a friend this bloke is. If he stole $2.50 in diapers it wouldnt matter to me one tiny bitt... BUT im way too anxious of a person to tell him outright that this is a thing im into as he is unrelated to it, unlike the situation with my now-ex gf (un abdl related BS) so the pressure to come out isnt there because it just doesnt matter to our odd harmonious dynamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back