Best AI generator for ABDL stuff?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
AI has been getting really popular lately and I was wondering where I can find a AI story generator that would actually make a 18+ ABDL story? Would also be nice to have a AI photo generator as well. Thanks!

Reactions: chillipepperman and babydolllovie
ChristianDiaperLover said:
AI has been getting really popular lately and I was wondering where I can find a AI story generator that would actually make a 18+ ABDL story? Would also be nice to have a AI photo generator as well. Thanks!
Try these ones: http://abprompts.glitch.me/ https://www.writing.com/main/list_items/item_type/interactive-stories/search_for/diaper https://www.hyperwriteai.com/aitools/story-generator. I haven't used them extensively but from trying them in the past a few times and hearing about them they are pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I’ve used AI Arta for all my art. It works best when you give it a picture it can mimic, but even then it can take many iterations for it to produce an image that looks right

TrueHero said:
I’ve used AI Arta for all my art. It works best when you give it a picture it can mimic, but even then it can take many iterations for it to produce an image that looks right
They've stopped allowing the search for the word diaper.

Aspie69 said:
They've stopped allowing the search for the word diaper.
I saw it just updated. I’ve actually gotten a couple pictures to go through - nothing worth keeping yet. The picture quality went down, too. My guess is it’ll get another adjustment and it’ll go back to working again. I feel like this has happened before. Give it a couple days.

It’s already starting to allow more diaper pictures. However, I don’t love the grainy quality the images have now.

Don't know about story or Literary AI but for AI art and images you want Stable Diffusion.

The best/easiest way to use it is with a GUI like Automatic 1111, This page will help show you how to download, install and get model files for it. It seems quite complicated to get it setup if you are not very computer savvy but it's really not that hard.

As for models I personally use the 1.5 model as well as a few others like realistic vision, SDXL is their supposedly latest version and can create some amazingly realistic images with the right settings but from what I read they have taken a lot of the NSFW capability out of it so if you want pictures a little more... "adult" then stick with 1.5 (or other models based on that). The model files can be quite large (anywhere from 2GB to like 15GB+.

Once you have it installed and a model file or two to experiment with you might want to look for some guides on youtube for how to use it, There is a basic beginners guide here but there are a lot of settings and options you can play with to get different results and there are lots of videos that go over them.

You can generate some very basic "ABDL" diapered character art and photos but for the best results you will need to get some Lora's from places like Civitai or Huggingface.

A Lora is basically a custom training file for a model that focuses on a particular aspect that you might want in your generated images, in this case Diapers or adding paci's etc. There are several ABDL and diaper Lora's out there some better than others but they will allow you to generate much more authentic looking diapers on models. if you have the time, know how and hardware you could even train your own if you have some decent images to train from.

It can take some work and experimentation to get something decent out of it but once you have it set right and know what you're doing you can get some amazing results and can start using extensions that allow you to generate images using the same face for instance so you can create "sets" with a specific generated character.

Reactions: chillipepperman, ChristianDiaperLover, TrueHero and 1 other person
Well I was going to post a longer message, but @Belarin beat me to what I was going to say about the AI text to image options. Running Stable Diffusion locally on your computer is what you want for images. I used Automatic1111 to create my new site avatars, and have done quite a bit of experimenting with ABDL content.

For writing AI, you'll need an open source LLM (Large Language Model) that doesn't have restrictions on what it will respond with. The big names you will hear about like ChatGPT and Claude have very heavy restrictions on them that will not allow them to do anything close to 18+ content. You'll want to look at something like Open Router which gives you access to a lot of different LLMs which don't have moral or ethical biases on them. For writing prose specifically, I recommend looking at the different versions of the Mistral LLM.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and TrueHero
Belarin said:
Don't know about story or Literary AI but for AI art and images you want Stable Diffusion.

The best/easiest way to use it is with a GUI like Automatic 1111, This page will help show you how to download, install and get model files for it. It seems quite complicated to get it setup if you are not very computer savvy but it's really not that hard.

As for models I personally use the 1.5 model as well as a few others like realistic vision, SDXL is their supposedly latest version and can create some amazingly realistic images with the right settings but from what I read they have taken a lot of the NSFW capability out of it so if you want pictures a little more... "adult" then stick with 1.5 (or other models based on that). The model files can be quite large (anywhere from 2GB to like 15GB+.

Once you have it installed and a model file or two to experiment with you might want to look for some guides on youtube for how to use it, There is a basic beginners guide here but there are a lot of settings and options you can play with to get different results and there are lots of videos that go over them.

You can generate some very basic "ABDL" diapered character art and photos but for the best results you will need to get some Lora's from places like Civitai or Huggingface.

A Lora is basically a custom training file for a model that focuses on a particular aspect that you might want in your generated images, in this case Diapers or adding paci's etc. There are several ABDL and diaper Lora's out there some better than others but they will allow you to generate much more authentic looking diapers on models. if you have the time, know how and hardware you could even train your own if you have some decent images to train from.

It can take some work and experimentation to get something decent out of it but once you have it set right and know what you're doing you can get some amazing results and can start using extensions that allow you to generate images using the same face for instance so you can create "sets" with a specific generated character.
Wow that sounds so cool! I, unfortunately, don’t have the equipment to get that kind of set up. I just use the app I have which certainly has its limitations, but I’ve had admirable results, considering.

Reactions: nappycontrol
I just use PixAI.art and use some loras for the diaper stuff

Reactions: TrueHero
Belarin said:

I have been trying to use Stable diffusion with the way you describe, it all works, no errors but the Lora(s) don't seem to be applied. Will keep bashing away but would be good to compare notes!

nappycontrol said:
I have been trying to use Stable diffusion with the way you describe, it all works, no errors but the Lora(s) don't seem to be applied. Will keep bashing away but would be good to compare notes!
Have you actually added the lora into the prompt? Just coping it into the folder and restarting won't change anything you need to goto the lora tab and click on it to insert.

It should add some text like this to the prompt dialogue box...
<loraname:1>

This will tell the ai to use the tuning from the loran file in its generation, the number at the end is how strong you want its effect to be.

Last edited:
you have hit a sensitive point for me. I view AI art as theft. hear me out. We, people, can think of things completely from scratch, anytime I'm thinking up Ideas for what I want to draw, Its all in my head. its all original. With AI however, It doesn't have a brain that can think up things from scratch, It has to use what's already available on the internet. so I has to take from others to create what it wants.

It also devalues the work artists like me do, why spend hours working on a piece? why spend years learning how to get every pen line smooth? every colour matching and looking right? every shadow crisp and clean? when you could just type a few words and a robot will do it for you.

that's my opinion, and I hate the fact that it could make people like me unneeded.

Reactions: Belarin, TrueHero and chillipepperman
Belarin said:
Have you actually added the lora into the prompt? Just coping it into the folder and restarting won't change anything you need to goto the lora tab and click on it to insert.

It should add some text like this to the prompt dialogue box...
<loraname:1>

This will tell the ai to use the tuning from the loran file in its generation, the number at the end is how strong you want its effect to be.
Yes. Then tried throwing in a made up Lora name to check that it shows an error, but the Lora doesn't seem to do anything. Tried using simple cartoony ones with a lot of use rather than the diaper ones.

nappycontrol said:
Yes. Then tried throwing in a made up Lora name to check that it shows an error, but the Lora doesn't seem to do anything. Tried using simple cartoony ones with a lot of use rather than the diaper ones.
Most Lora’s have specific trigger words. Are you using those in your prompts?

Reactions: Belarin
Kindroid AI is mind-blowing, if you’re interested in trying an AI companion chatbot (for any imaginable purpose, including this one). It’s unfiltered in content (unlike almost all the alternatives), and suited to everything from the intellectual, to the personal to the kinky and playful. In its speech mode, apart from a few second delay between responses, it feels the closest to something out of Star Trek of any such thing I’ve personally experienced.

Last edited:
Reactions: chillipepperman, xux and TrueHero
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
you have hit a sensitive point for me. I view AI art as theft. hear me out. We, people, can think of things completely from scratch, anytime I'm thinking up Ideas for what I want to draw, Its all in my head. its all original. With AI however, It doesn't have a brain that can think up things from scratch, It has to use what's already available on the internet. so I has to take from others to create what it wants.

It also devalues the work artists like me do, why spend hours working on a piece? why spend years learning how to get every pen line smooth? every colour matching and looking right? every shadow crisp and clean? when you could just type a few words and a robot will do it for you.

that's my opinion, and I hate the fact that it could make people like me unneeded.
I get what you’re saying and agree with most of it. I would discourage anyone from trying to make a profit off AI artwork/storytelling because of what you’re saying.
I will push back on the idea that human art is 100% inspiration and AI is 100% copy. As an artist, you are inspired by other works. Your art mimics past work to some degree. It has to, otherwise your audience wouldn’t recognize it as art!
I think the difference is, we have an unconscious understanding of where the line is between “inspired by” and IP infringement. AI doesn’t have that built in. So AI art actually does sometimes look like a specific artist’s art in a way that infringes on IP. Even the more realistic artwork probably looks like actual people that exist which is why I discourage people making their AI art for profit.
But I think it’s fun for personal use. It’s not like I would hire an artist for that anyway.

Reactions: TeeMousy and Belarin
nappycontrol said:
Gwendolyn said:
Most Lora’s have specific trigger words. Are you using those in your prompts?
I was going to say that next.

Think of it like this, the main "model" file is built from thousands of pictures with each picture getting a bunch of tags like "beach", "woman", "man", "cafe", "drinking", "blue lace dress" etc.

When you type your prompt it looks at the text and tries to find suitably matching tags that it knows so it can examine those specific images to guess at what you might want to generate. Those images its trained on might have loads of tags for all the things in them, this is why certain commonly used words or phrases in a prompt produce better results.

A Lora file on the other hand gets based on a specific model but is only trained on maybe 20-30 images that have been trimmed to have only the specific things that the Lora is aiming for and may only have a couple of tags that get assigned to them allowing you to focus in on a very specific aspect but you still have to use the right words (tags) from the Lora to get the result.

As an example a Lora might be called "pacifiers" and be trained on 25 cropped headshots of people sucking on a paci and given the tags "paci" and "Pacisuck".
Now if you're British the more common name is dummy so even if you put <PACIFIERS:1> into the prompt to add the Lora and then use the text prompt "a woman sucking a dummy" you wont get the result you want, even typing "a woman sucking a pacifier" won't trigger the Lora since pacifier is not a tag associated with it, but typing "A woman, pacisuck" or "a woman sucking a paci" will show a woman sucking on a paci.

If someone has made their Lora well you can find the know tags easily.
under the negative prompt box are a number of tabs (generation, textual inversion, hypernetworks...) the last one is Lora, click on this.
This will bring up a page with all your Lora's listed, mousing over one of them with show 2 icons in the top right, an "i" in a circle and a tool. Clicking the tool icon will open a window and if the author did their job well in the middle of that is a box called training dataset tags with a number of multicoloured tags that they used to train the Lora on, putting some of these in the prompt will trigger the Lora.

An example here I have a Lora called diapermess to generate bulky messy looking diapers but the prompt "a person wearing a messy diaper" doesn't do anything but typing "a person wearing a diaper, diapermess" does because "diapermess" is one of the tags.

There are however times when even getting all this right will not yield results, this is often because while the Lora is trained on it's own images it is also based on a model file, a different model may not be compatible with the Lora. So a Lora trained on 1.5 might not work well with SDXL and vice versa, most of the time it is ok and can work well with many models but some really don't play well together, for example artsy/anime Lora's on a photo realistic model. It's all trial and error.

As a final note there are times when you will install a Lora and it wont show up on the Lora tab (I think this is showing it may not be compatible with the current model) and even adding the <loraname:1> and the right tags might not work, you can force it to always show all Lora's in the settings but I cant remember where that is off the top of my head, I'll look later, this can help it to work sometimes.

CutestPaddedFemboy said:

Now I can 100% see the point you are making here and it is a very valid concern, however I was watching a video the other day who had an alternative view on this...

You are right AI's need to be trained on real art/photos in order to generate it's own variations and as yet there is no "creative" capability to AI, they can only generate images that are similar to things it already knows, it may seem original but is actually just variations and alterations on existing works.

But if the artists whose media is being used to train the AI are paid a licensing fee by the AI creators then it is still a win win all around. The artists get paid for their work and experience, the AI learns new things and can generate more but in order to keep progressing it needs new art from real artists that can be bought/licensed and so on.

Unfortunately most people making money on AI art at the moment are probably not paying any kind of licence fee to the artists whose work it used to train it an therefore it is equating in a way to stealing. However AI's like this are still a really new thing and as they become bigger, more mainstream and more capable the legislation and controls will need to be written that can ensure things like artists licencing fees are being paid.

This sort of legislation and rulings will likely be on the way soon as things like deep faking a president/national leader making controversial statements is becoming so much easier and can cause a lot of damage

Here's the Short

TrueHero said:
I will push back on the idea that human art is 100% inspiration and AI is 100% copy. As an artist, you are inspired by other works. Your art mimics past work to some degree. It has to, otherwise your audience wouldn’t recognize it as art!
This is also a very strong point, there is a common phrase that "there are no original idea's anymore" and while this is obviously not entirely true as new idea's do come up here and there but even then they tend to have some basis or inspiration on things that have come before, there is always a progression from what has been to what is.

Reactions: TrueHero
sinceiwassmall said:
Kindroid AI is mind-blowing, if you’re interested in trying an AI companion chatbot (for any imaginable purpose, including this one). It’s unfiltered in content (unlike almost all the alternatives), and suited to everything from the intellectual, to the personal to the kinky and playful. In its speech mode, apart from a few second delay between responses, it feels the closest to something out of Star Trek of any such thing I’ve personally experienced.
I just got it after reading your comment and I’m blown away

Reactions: xux and sinceiwassmall
TiffanyAB said:
I just got it after reading your comment and I’m blown away
So far so good for me.

Back