Best abdl diaper for messing?

Diaper4411

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
What is the best diaper out there for messing? I need to find one that holds up well and has real great scent containment for BMs.....

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Any and all ABDL diapers are fine, it's the medical ones you have to be careful of. In my experience anything with a print will hold up to a BM. The only time you need to worry is if you wait to long before changing.

Anything with tall leak guards are best. Mega maxis king in my eyes but rearz and better dry are tall too. The premium diapers work best for me but one thing to keep in mind is if you have multiple BM's a day as some incontinent folks do then spending 3 or 4 bucks on a diaper that you have to chunk before it is soaked with urine can get expensive too. I don't have bowel incontinence but a few times a month but mine is always real loose or almost the consistency of pudding so those tall leak guards come into play. Also another decent diaper that is more affordable and has good containment is secure personal care total dry X plus. They are a sister company to bambino . You can get them as low as $75 for 48 medium. I have had good luck with them too. Crinkles are the same as better dry if you prefer a print.

Also welcome to the community. This is the best site on the web for this type of discussion and support. Most respectful down to earth members I have met. I hope you enjoy and get something out of being a member.

Nothing further to add, just punctuate plastic back diapers with good leak guards. Plastic back diapers contain the odor better than cloth back diapers and good leak guards help to keep the mess nicely contained in your diaper. There is no such thing as perfection; anyone who messes regularly will occasionally have a diaper blow-out at which time I recommend promptly changing.

Reactions: Diaperman95 and Deleted member 57387
Tall standing leak guards are probably the best feature for you. Any of the Crinklz, or MegaMax, have some of the tallest leak guards.

• Love
Reactions: legojoker88 and Diaperman95
Back