Being incontinent, have you ever participated in a Spa day?

Mitchdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So yesterday I went to my first Korean nude Spa (in the US) though not culturally appropriate being British I am not comfortable being publicly naked. So I wore the provided shorts throughout my visit, (Sauna, pools, etc.)

This however got me thinking, has anyone been on a Spa day and worn a swim diaper, either as is or under said provided shorts?

I, like many here am increasing my wearing habits more and more each year, ultimately I can't see myself backing away from the enevitable 24/7.

I have considered emailing the Spa and asking if they have (which I don't think they will) a swim diaper policy for people with incontinence or other disabilities.

What are your thoughts?

They will most likely not have them. That being said, if you need them provide them yourself. If you don't need them do not force your fetish on others.

I have worn to spas, pools, saunas and gyms. When you have to wear, just do it. You might want to stick with a plain color or white instead of a babyish print though.

Reactions: Mitchdl and Woncrinklz
Absolutely in agreement with you, I'm 100% positive that they wouldn't supply them. They do however supply shorts in which you can cover said undergarment. I was more curious as to whether anyone had experience wearing swim diapers to a spar day, and how the Spa treated you. Especially in Spas that you are expected to be naked in.
jambi66441 said:
They will most likely not have them. That being said, if you need them provide them yourself. If you don't need them do not force your fetish on others.

Mitchdl said:
So yesterday I went to my first Korean nude Spa (in the US) though not culturally appropriate being British I am not comfortable being publicly naked. So I wore the provided shorts throughout my visit, (Sauna, pools, etc.)

This however got me thinking, has anyone been on a Spa day and worn a swim diaper, either as is or under said provided shorts?

I, like many here am increasing my wearing habits more and more each year, ultimately I can't see myself backing away from the enevitable 24/7.

I have considered emailing the Spa and asking if they have (which I don't think they will) a swim diaper policy for people with incontinence or other disabilities.

What are your thoughts?
I think the likely outcome, if you email them asking about their incontinence policy, is that they'll ban incontinent people because of "hygiene reasons." Then those who were incontinent and handled it discreetly will end up losing out on future spa days, while DLs can always just elect not to wear a diaper that day and still go enjoy the spa.

The best approach is to leave it well enough alone. If you don't need a diaper, then it doesn't sound like an appropriate time to wear and use one; if you need them, then be discreet and respectful toward others and don't let it become a problem.

Reactions: OnePiece, CheshireCat, Pino and 3 others
Back