Being in wet diaper

rainbowrudy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just started using diapers within the past year so I’m still new, my question is : is it ok to just like being in a dry diaper? I feel like a lot of DLs love the feeling of being in a wet or messy diaper but I can’t stand the damp/wet feeling on my skin. I think it is a sensory thing. Am I weird for that? Also, Is it something I can get used to the feeling of?

Reactions: Jr2012 and ChristianDiaperLover
You aren’t weird. I kinda started out that way, but now I love being in a wet diaper. It’s when I feel normal.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Deleted member 57387 and GoodnitesXL21
I love the feeling of a dry diaper! I dry wear Tena pull-ups most of the time when my wife is home. But I like wet ones too ;). A good diaper can feel wet without being soaked and that’s the sweet spot ;)

Reactions: Coyoteslayer, RachelOlivia and espectro
I'm much happier when I've gone potty in my diapers and rubber pants and usually do a least a little potty within 30 minutes after my wife has changed me. If she notices she always asks "why do bother to change you, sweetie, you can't seem to wait to go potty in them." But those who prefer a dry diaper, more power to you:)

Reactions: littledub1955, Deleted member 57387 and Diapercutie
Considering I have asperger's syndrome and I love the feeling of diapers in general for sensory reasons...no! There is nothing wrong with that!

Reactions: littledub1955, JohnnyDL56, lilbabyjooce and 2 others
theboyjupiter said:
I just started using diapers within the past year so I’m still new, my question is : is it ok to just like being in a dry diaper? I feel like a lot of DLs love the feeling of being in a wet or messy diaper but I can’t stand the damp/wet feeling on my skin. I think it is a sensory thing. Am I weird for that? Also, Is it something I can get used to the feeling of?
I like them wet more but I still like a dry diaper

Reactions: littledub1955, Lyric and Deleted member 57387
It’s ok, some DL’a only wears diapers and never wet, so, I think is ok, the most important thing is your comfort. :)

Personally I like on both ways.

LaPew said:
I love the feeling of a dry diaper! I dry wear Tena pull-ups most of the time when my wife is home. But I like wet ones too ;). A good diaper can feel wet without being soaked and that’s the sweet spot ;)
I totally agree!!

Reactions: Lyric, Deleted member 57387 and SofiaInPampers
There is no right or wrong way, ok or not ok way to enjoy diapers. It's a personal decision as to what works and feels best for you. You can experiment with different diapers, plastic vs. cloth back disposable diapers, cloth diapers with plastic pants, dry, wet, messy diapers, and decide what you enjoy. As for me; I enjoy it all, and in fact I am wet and messy right now.

Reactions: Lyric and lilbabyjooce
theboyjupiter said:
Dry feels good, wet feels good. Just different. Both are OK

Reactions: littledub1955 and Deleted member 57387
I enjoy a freshly installed dry diaper with a booster. And then I enjoy the gradual working at turning it into a swollen pee filled pillow that forces my thighs apart. And finally I enjoy the overfilled, leaking, stinky diaper that is a days work that screams change me but I don't.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Blekyss and Lyric
As amazing as being in a soggy nappy is, there is a time and place for me
When outside of home, i'm content being dry and just enjoying the thickness between my legs, the sound of crinkles and the smell of baby powder

in private however.. let the floodgates open 😋🤭

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, liltykejoey and Blekyss
I absolutely love being in a wet diaper and spend most of my time that way. I've always wet my bed and waking up in a pee soaked diaper was always a very enjoyable thing for me. I'm medically incontinent and have little to no bladder control so I have frequent accidents but I'm also a diaper lover that really enjoys wetting. The soaked, bulging, diaper just feels so good to me.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Wetshisbed, Blekyss and 3 others
I can’t wait to get my diaper wet after putting them on. I usually wait til I gotta go bathroom so I put my diapers on and then go. And leave it on all day or til it leaks.

Reactions: Werehoggo, SoakerJ, Blekyss and 1 other person
As much as I also love a wet diapee, there’s something so nice about a dry diapee too! It’s like a nice warm hug around your bottom half that’s not weighing you down. Especially if you wear but don’t use it, you can stay in it for as long as you want and just enjoy the crinkle and the softness. You’re not alone in preferring that feeling over bein all soggy!

Reactions: Blekyss, RachelOlivia, Deleted member 57387 and 1 other person
there is no wrong way to wear a diaper. when i bought my first adult diaper i never wet in them. not for over a year i would just ware them for comfort and it made me feel safe and happy. you can get use to them later but you dont need to mess or wet them. i dont mess just wet mine.

Reactions: Blekyss, LePew, Deleted member 57387 and 1 other person
Mathew said:
I absolutely love being in a wet diaper and spend most of my time that way. I've always wet my bed and waking up in a pee soaked diaper was always a very enjoyable thing for me. I'm medically incontinent and have little to no bladder control so I have frequent accidents but I'm also a diaper lover that really enjoys wetting. The soaked, bulging, diaper just feels so good to me.
Sorry you have lost control but glad you are embracing it so that you don’t have to suffer the embarrassment and inconvenience of having to wear protection. Life is short and it isn’t the end of the world.

This 24/7 puppys diapers are wet (to some extent) the majority of the time. Of note, different diapers feel wet differently - some are noticeably damp or have a very noticeable wet feeling, and some are very dry even when wet. Not all diapers are created equally... Quality diapers tend to feel dryer than cheap / store bought diapers.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
I am enjoying my verrrry wet morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper. I'm afraid there is also a little surprise in the back as well.

Reactions: RachelOlivia
It's up to you to explore and decide what you like. There is nothing strange or abnormal about you.
It's OK to like wearing diapers.

Reactions: Werehoggo, Deleted member 57387 and Wetshisbed
Back