Being in wet diaper

There is no right or wrong way of enjoying diapers some like myself wet and mess in them. Others wet them but they don’t want to mess them. Some like yourself only want to wear them and that’s fine as well. Just two things to add you want to know if you can get used to the feeling of a wet diaper the only answer for that is try it and see. You might find you like it when I started wearing diapers I never planned to mess them now it’s a act I actively enjoy. Finally personally speaking if you do end up only wearing diapers and not going in them pull up style diapers will allow you to raise and lower them as needed meaning you can probably wear the same one the whole day if that is what you want and bit having to put on a new one because you had to untape the one you are wearing will also help save money.

Reactions: liltykejoey and LePew
AzCharlie said:
there is no wrong way to wear a diaper. when i bought my first adult diaper i never wet in them. not for over a year i would just ware them for comfort and it made me feel safe and happy. you can get use to them later but you dont need to mess or wet them. i dont mess just wet mine.
Oooohhh!!!! i realy realy LOVES your avatar!!!!!

Thats a fantastic way to be tuched!! from behind between my legs. I almost fainted😱

Last edited:
Mathew said:
I absolutely love being in a wet diaper and spend most of my time that way. I've always wet my bed and waking up in a pee soaked diaper was always a very enjoyable thing for me. I'm medically incontinent and have little to no bladder control so I have frequent accidents but I'm also a diaper lover that really enjoys wetting. The soaked, bulging, diaper just feels so good to me.
I am just the same I am medically incontinent caused by my diabetes but have become a DL as a result. I love the feeling of a soaking wet bulging nappy and when at home I never rush to change.

Reactions: Lyric and Mathew
jeffeybug said:
It's up to you to explore and decide what you like. There is nothing strange or abnormal about you.
It's OK to like wearing diapers.
Wearing nappies hurts no one just enjoy. I do.

Blekyss said:
Oooohhh!!!! i realy realy LOVES your avatar!!!!!

Thats a fantastic way to be tuched!! from behind between my legs. I almost fainted😱
thank you, my wife loves to do that with my diapers, she found that avatar and said to place it here. even when i fall asleep i awake to find her touching me on my diaper. it's so comforting to know she is okay with my wetting them. when she worked the late shifts i awoke to her touching them to see if i was wet when she got home and crawled into bed. i never asked her why she does that i don't want to be embarrassed her when she does that so i just keep my eyes closed when she is touching me like that and continue to pretend to be asleep. lol

• Love
Reactions: NabePup, LePew, Lyric and 1 other person
AzCharlie said:
thank you, my wife loves to do that with my diapers, she found that avatar and said to place it here. even when i fall asleep i awake to find her touching me on my diaper. it's so comforting to know she is okay with my wetting them. when she worked the late shifts i awoke to her touching them to see if i was wet when she got home and crawled into bed. i never asked her why she does that i don't want to be embarrassed her when she does that so i just keep my eyes closed when she is touching me like that and continue to pretend to be asleep. lol
Yeah, who wouldn't pretend to be asleep in such situations 😋

If there is a paradise it must be like that 😄
😄😇

Reactions: littledub1955
I love the feeling of a wet plastic backed disposable diaper! There is nothing in comparison!

• Love
Reactions: db80 and Deleted member 57387
You are not wierd for that. It's your opinion and we have to accept that. I, personally like wet diapers, I haven't messed yet but I a debating whether I should.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Nothing wrong with that at all! I doubt you're the only one either.

I usually prefer to wet mine personally, but I often like to leave them dry for a while first and wet them later.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Deleted member 57387
theboyjupiter said:
I just started using diapers within the past year so I’m still new, my question is : is it ok to just like being in a dry diaper? I feel like a lot of DLs love the feeling of being in a wet or messy diaper but I can’t stand the damp/wet feeling on my skin. I think it is a sensory thing. Am I weird for that? Also, Is it something I can get used to the feeling of?
I've been incontinent all my life and definitely like a nice clean dry diaper too😎

SmolPupprrito said:
As amazing as being in a soggy nappy is, there is a time and place for me
When outside of home, i'm content being dry and just enjoying the thickness between my legs, the sound of crinkles and the smell of baby powder

in private however.. let the floodgates open 😋🤭
Oh yeah.

Reactions: SmolPupprrito
SmolPupprrito said:
As amazing as being in a soggy nappy is, there is a time and place for me
When outside of home, i'm content being dry and just enjoying the thickness between my legs, the sound of crinkles and the smell of baby powder

in private however.. let the floodgates open 😋🤭
agreed 😋

Reactions: SmolPupprrito
jamiejamie said:
I can’t wait to get my diaper wet after putting them on. I usually wait til I gotta go bathroom so I put my diapers on and then go. And leave it on all day or til it leaks.
agreed

Mathew said:
I absolutely love being in a wet diaper and spend most of my time that way. I've always wet my bed and waking up in a pee soaked diaper was always a very enjoyable thing for me. I'm medically incontinent and have little to no bladder control so I have frequent accidents but I'm also a diaper lover that really enjoys wetting. The soaked, bulging, diaper just feels so good to me.
I wish I was medically incontinent, sounds fun (atleast to me).

Reactions: Mathew
It's okay to like whatever you want as long as it doesn't harm anyone! Plus there are a lot of ABDLs that feel similarly and prefer and like the feeling of being in a fresh dry unused pamp vs an used one! And for many it can change over time or depending on mood too!

I myself really like being in a wet diaper. The extra bulk between the legs feels super comforting and it definitely creates some little feels for me, plus I feel like it's a little bit of a waste to not use it lol. But I also just love the feeling of being in a diaper in general so I definitely enjoy and like the feeling of a clean dry diaper too!

Last edited:
AzCharlie said:
...even when i fall asleep i awake to find her touching me on my diaper. it's so comforting to know she is okay with my wetting them. when she worked the late shifts i awoke to her touching them to see if i was wet when she got home and crawled into bed...
Aaaaawww That's super sweet. I love the feeling of having my pamp touched. It makes me feel super validated and the attention feels nice >////<.

Back