Being Denied Potty & Diaper Privileges

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
On Saturday my partner and I had a fun roleplay experience where he was able to control my potty privileges and when I was allowed to use my diaper! I had wanted to do this for a while and he always teased me with doing it, and finally did!

I woke up and was told what the day's plan was, that if I needed to use my diaper I'd have to ask him first and he'd tell me if I was allowed to or not. (just a side note in case someone is worried, we always do this kind of stuff with a safe word and totally consensually). He let me have a morning wee and then changed my night diaper after breakfast. Nothing super eventful happened throughout the day except for the a few more wettings and one change after lunch.

Then a little bit after that second change I needed to mess, and (to no one's suprise) he asked me to wait until after dinner so he wouldn't have to waste a new diaper before he changed me for bed. I managed to wait for a few hours and asked him again, but to no use. I ended up 'having an accident' shortly after while he was cooking dinner which was very embarrassing and made me super little! He was super disappointed (although I suspect it was always his plan) and told me that the plan would stay the same and he'll change me before bedtime! I sat through dinner messy before he changed me early afterwards. Then we finished of the night with a pretty bad TV movie.

Has anyone else done anything similar with their partner or a caregiver? I need to ask him to do it more often, I loved it so much

Reactions: oldskool, MegaLugia and lilbabyjooce
I’ve done this in the past, and it’s super fun (and sometimes super naughty, too)! It’s not something I engage with so much with my current daddy, since I’m way more into just being a baby who needs diapers rather than someone who’s trying to potty train or depend on diapers less, but in the past it was something I found exciting and very validating for my little side.
There’s something really relieving about trying to prove your bigness (especially when your CG also wants/expects you too) but ultimately failing, proving you’re just a little baby who needs their diapers and needs their CG to make those decisions and keep an eye on you. I used to like doing this while wearing pull-ups, where I’d need to tell my CG it’s status and if I needed to go or change. If I managed to have it leak or had a different kind of accident in it, I’d be demoted back to thick babyish diapees for a certain amount of time before I could prove ready to try the pull-ups again. And ultimately both my CG and I knew it would only be a matter of time before it all repeated itself again, haha.
Maybe that kinda system could be a fun lil thing for you and your partner to try! It sounds like y’all had a really good time with this!

Reactions: Pika123 and MegaLugia
lilbabyjooce said:
I’ve done this in the past, and it’s super fun (and sometimes super naughty, too)! It’s not something I engage with so much with my current daddy, since I’m way more into just being a baby who needs diapers rather than someone who’s trying to potty train or depend on diapers less, but in the past it was something I found exciting and very validating for my little side.
There’s something really relieving about trying to prove your bigness (especially when your CG also wants/expects you too) but ultimately failing, proving you’re just a little baby who needs their diapers and needs their CG to make those decisions and keep an eye on you. I used to like doing this while wearing pull-ups, where I’d need to tell my CG it’s status and if I needed to go or change. If I managed to have it leak or had a different kind of accident in it, I’d be demoted back to thick babyish diapees for a certain amount of time before I could prove ready to try the pull-ups again. And ultimately both my CG and I knew it would only be a matter of time before it all repeated itself again, haha.
Maybe that kinda system could be a fun lil thing for you and your partner to try! It sounds like y’all had a really good time with this!
I think this is definitely it! That feeling of wanting to prove yourself as responsible but in my case, not quite making it and having to admit my shortcomings.
We've been experimenting with my little side a bit more recently and it's been great fun for both of us! If you (or anyone reading this) have any ideas on anything we can try let me know! :)

Last edited:
Back