Being comfortably

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Why do people have to be so uptight about a man wearing nightgowns or dresses. I find it so much comfortable and cooler wearing a nightgown, house dress or sundress on hot days. I just wished it could be a norm for men to wear dresses. Also it is more comfortable to be in a dress while wearing a diaper.

Reactions: AndyPandy, Jorelaxed, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 5 others
Floodingpants said:
Why do people have to be so uptight about a man wearing nightgowns or dresses. I find it so much comfortable and cooler wearing a nightgown, house dress or sundress on hot days. I just wished it could be a norm for men to wear dresses. Also it is more comfortable to be in a dress while wearing a diaper.
I have always thought that to. I love how much more comfortable skirts and dresses are to wear.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen, Floodingpants and 1 other person
You're right. I'd be open to wearing anything if it made life more comfortable. I guess it's just being willing to push the cultural norms. Some do, and I commend them, but I don't think I'm brave enough to do that - at least not outside my home.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen, Floodingpants and 1 other person
Night gowns for men are called night shirts. I have two from a thrift store. One is monogrammed “Alex”.

My boyfriend and I had matching nightshirts while in college. They were short and were white with red stripes. I loved it. (tee hee... they made doing the nasty so much easier)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Floodingpants said:
You are reading my mind's life long attire desire, @Floodingpants (word for word, in fact).

I have always wanted the cultural freedom to wear anything that I want, (like long flowing feminine dresses to keep cool in hot summers), but this privilege is only granted to women in our society.
(Of course inside my home I am always have female or Adult Baby clothing on, but I am NOT game enough to go outside dressed like that).

The first song describing my thoughts about this, that comes to mind is: "To dream the impossible dream".

Last edited:
Reactions: Floodingpants
Back