Being an older little but still diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teawave

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi

It fits in here more than in in Diapertalk I guess....
When I'm little I'm more age 6 and up, just not interested in baby stuff at all but I still really like diapers and like to include them, I mean accidents happen 🤷🏼‍♀️ so being protected is just reasonable (most of the time at least)
And I might have found a daddy who is more interested in older littles/middles but also into diapers and that's so exciting!

Anyone else being an older little with "accidents "?

Reactions: diaperbobby, littledreamers333, Poopygamer and 2 others
My little age is around 5, I totally understand not wanting to be super into baby stuff but more into being little with accidents. I'm really into potty training (Or rather failing it :p lol)

It's not super unusual to want to be an 'older little' For everyone its what you personally want it to be, don't ever let anyone tell you how to be little! (Unless you're into that of course :p lol)

I characterize my "little/middle" side as being somewhere around the ages between 6 and 12, (depending on my mood) but as someone around those ages that is still in diapers.

I’m an older little; between 4 and 6. STILL in diapers; really immature. It’s probably because I was in diapers until I was 5.

Reactions: littledreamers333
This is very much me. My little age is 6, and then my little self regresses to a diapered 3 year old. The only real baby thing I like is my pacifier but that's about it

Reactions: LittleJulie
Sidewinder said:
I characterize my "little/middle" side as being somewhere around the ages between 6 and 12, (depending on my mood) but as someone around those ages that is still in diapers.
6 to 12/14ish sounds like me and I know that the older one would give a daddy a really hard time with the diapers

Im normally older (3-6), but I like diapers. I think it's because I like the idea of knowing you are using your nappy and feeling naughty and refusing to go potty, its fun. I prefer it to baby who would be incontinent and not even know when they are wet.

I was potty trained really easily just before I was 2 irl so idk why I like being an older kid in diapers, I think it's mostly about the controll and naughtyness element.

I'm usually around 5, but still in nappies (but I also like my bottle and pacifier).

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Im normally older (3-6), but I like diapers. I think it's because I like the idea of knowing you are using your nappy and feeling naughty and refusing to go potty, its fun. I prefer it to baby who would be incontinent and not even know when they are wet.

I was potty trained really easily just before I was 2 irl so idk why I like being an older kid in diapers, I think it's mostly about the controll and naughtyness element.

yeah same here. you're basically "breaking the law" because babies are expected to be in nappies. and because my little is quite sassy anyways at times that actually fits this part

Teawave said:
yeah same here. you're basically "breaking the law" because babies are expected to be in nappies. and because my little is quite sassy anyways at times that actually fits this part
Exactly :)

And I'm just glad to have this life hack right now because everybody else will have to go to the nasty public toilets this evening and I can drink coffee and still be good 😂

My little age is 4-6 but I still use paci, onesies, rompers and of course nappies <3
They are just the strongest triggers to get my headspace right..!

One thing I notice with quite a few Littles, rather into diapers or not, is, it's almost like there needs to be one foot in a younger headspace than the age range said Little is shooting for, like a six year old who still has her paci, or a four year old who won't give up his bottle. I've gotta wonder; is that to try to make up for our big bodies?

Does that make sense? Like to get to (pick an age outside infant or toddler) we have to have an infant element, because we're physically huge? Like we end up somewhere in the middle, not that we're Middles.

Reactions: RobbyRocketPants
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
One thing I notice with quite a few Littles, rather into diapers or not, is, it's almost like there needs to be one foot in a younger headspace than the age range said Little is shooting for, like a six year old who still has her paci, or a four year old who won't give up his bottle. I've gotta wonder; is that to try to make up for our big bodies?

Does that make sense? Like to get to (pick an age outside infant or toddler) we have to have an infant element, because we're physically huge? Like we end up somewhere in the middle, not that we're Middles.

That's actually a really good theory. It's possible, I mean I know for me I hate being called a baby or anything like that, I try to distance from it even as I identify as older, but, subconsciously that could be a trigger.

AddyShadows said:
That's actually a really good theory. It's possible, I mean I know for me I hate being called a baby or anything like that, I try to distance from it even as I identify as older, but, subconsciously that could be a trigger.
I'm not saying it's a mental illness, just that, for me at least, scale of the things I use is important, because I feel physically smaller. Not having mirrors up everywhere also helps.

Whatever I do, I try my darnedest not to look down, or else it's like, "I'm an adult in costume. What a bummer. What am I doing faking?"

"It is weird, but whatever. I don't have to look at me. I can look at TV," occurs to me soon after, and all is well, but scale just helps, and all my Little wearables have to be very conducive to, "Little, but not age-specific," because either everything in my age soup is okay, and I'm free to float in it, or nothing in my age soup is okay, and everything just feels faked, of course, I feel like I'm faking adulthood too, half the time, so. . .

We now return you to your regularly scheduled topic.

Yup me, I like older tv shows, older toys, doing adult stuff but diapered and you bet lots of accidents. I also like our cuddle time where I still get my bottle and sippy cup, and occasionally fed.

Reactions: BigKid25 and Sidewinder
pampers4U said:
Yup me, I like older tv shows, older toys, doing adult stuff, but diapered.
Same here.

Last edited:
AddyShadows said:
My little age is around 5, I totally understand not wanting to be super into baby stuff but more into being little with accidents. I'm really into potty training (Or rather failing it :p lol)

It's not super unusual to want to be an 'older little' For everyone its what you personally want it to be, don't ever let anyone tell you how to be little! (Unless you're into that of course :p lol)
Same here my age is around 5 as well.

Teawave said:
Anyone else being an older little with "accidents "?

I relate to this. I enjoy (the idea of) punishment with diapers. Most ageplay for me/partner is light and the way he talks to me and holds me. I fear sharing further than that.

But real talk -- diapers and being a little are often completely distinct from one another in my case (probably other people too). On one hand, I love the warmth of wetting a diaper, regardless of age play or any of that. On the other hand, I love being treated as if I were 6/7 because of the comfort it brings.

Reactions: BigKid25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back