Being a CG has insane monetization potential

Susbka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As someone who wants to start a business, I often pay attention to how businesses run, why some failed etc.

And I think being a CG that charges money has very good potential (as many already do it).
ABDL has been growing rapidly and it's gonna continue growing rapidly, which is one reason why being a pro-cg will be worth it (+growing industry).
Then there Is the vital demand/supply aspect as there are massively more ABs than CGs making the model very unsaturated.
Start-up costs are also low as you don't need to start out with a humongous diaper supply or a crib or nursery because the customer base's main market problem that is solved is the need to interact with a CG. So simply starting by diapering, bathing, feeding and general spending time with your little will already be a good enough start and you can upgrade your equipment as you earn.
Also if you do your job properly by having a good website and making it easy for people to reach you, you will likely get a good bunch of requests for weekends and holidays people take. Now if you manage to get some status as a high quality CG you can also go high ticket.

I'm a real life live-in care giver for individuals with physical and mental challenges.
It is oftentimes stressful, especially with certain clients that other ( non-specialized ) caregivers have walked-out on, multiple times.

That being said: there are a lot of 'love scams' that have been modified for ABDL folks. These are commonly known as 'Mommy Scams' . Do not, I repeat DO NOT send an internet stranger money, regardless what they promise.

Reactions: ElPulpo
KitsuneFox said:
I'm a real life live-in care giver for individuals with physical and mental challenges.
It is oftentimes stressful, especially with certain clients that other ( non-specialized ) caregivers have walked-out on, multiple times.

That being said: there are a lot of 'love scams' that have been modified for ABDL folks. These are commonly known as 'Mommy Scams' . Do not, I repeat DO NOT send an internet stranger money, regardless what they promise.
Yes indeed, I think that's why serious people (they do exist) should make real life appointments first and have clients pay after having a look and also maybe doing 50% upfront and 50% at the end.

Two things: first, the adult baby crowd is not loaded; second, if I’m paying that much, it’s going to include shitting in my diaper, and not being thrown out as soon as I do. A professional caregiver is a whore of sorts; if you only give blowjobs, be prepared to make a lot less.

toddlerPampers said:
Two things: first, the adult baby crowd is not loaded; second, if I’m paying that much, it’s going to include shitting in my diaper, and not being thrown out as soon as I do. A professional caregiver is a whore of sorts; if you only give blowjobs, be prepared to make a lot less.
Yeah true a lot of these CGs are actually really creepy and weird and don't actually give off the soothing CG energy they should.

Susbka said:
And I think being a CG that charges money has very good potential (as many already do it).
To be honest I feel most people looking for a Caregiver in this community tend to want a slightly more permanent option rather than a temp solution. The community itself is already niche as is which alone would create huge costs regardless of High Quality or Low Quality Caregivers.

Thats not mentioning as TP mentioned the demand for the type of Caregivers that are willing to deal with messy diapers and the demand for more sexual desires. I can't help but see this as a market that would be way too niche, splintered, expensive and low demand.

Your best bet if you ever wanted to venture into some sort of ABDL like situation would probably less of a 1 on 1 situation and more like a Daycare-esque/Preschool AB service where people can meet while following standard "toddler/baby" rules that everyone is comfortable with though even that idea I see as questionable in terms of its viability.

toddlerPampers said:
Just to clarify, I am not talking, having to be like the other CGs but rather if you can be a CG that fulfills the needs and desires of the customer base and their expectations.

Money=Value you bring into the market

ALWAYS

Noodle said:
To be honest I feel most people looking for a Caregiver in this community tend to want a slightly more permanent option rather than a temp solution. The community itself is already niche as is which alone would create huge costs regardless of High Quality or Low Quality Caregivers.

Thats not mentioning as TP mentioned the demand for the type of Caregivers that are willing to deal with messy diapers and the demand for more sexual desires. I can't help but see this as a market that would be way too niche, splintered, expensive and low demand.

Your best bet if you ever wanted to venture into some sort of ABDL like situation would probably less of a 1 on 1 situation and more like a Daycare-esque/Preschool AB service where people can meet while following standard "toddler/baby" rules that everyone is comfortable with though even that idea I see as questionable in terms of its viability.
That's actually an idea I also wanted to share but due to my brain being f*cked I forgot.
These things are true but tell a person from 20 years ago that there would be this multi-million market of selling diapers with baby-prints, pacifiers and onesies, to mostly fully capable adults who just somehow like tho use diapers even for messing.

Looking that the website traffic of this forum doubled within the last 6 years and how quickly new ABDL companies with products pop up and ABDL products being sold-out and at least 10 thousands of people having expressed their desire to be babied in a classic Männer...

I am not saying that this will certainly make you a millionaire but in the future I do see decent monetization potential if you have the skill and are suitable.

Susbka said:
Just to clarify, I am not talking, having to be like the other CGs but rather if you can be a CG that fulfills the needs and desires of the customer base and their expectations.

Money=Value you bring into the market

ALWAYS
its a hard thing to do as every abdl and little i have meet get and look for something different from the abdl/little life style , i have had 2 friends who have run adult nurseries as a business, i noticed they had a lot of and i dont want to sound mean but the only phrase i can think of at the moment is "time wasters" and when my friend started he took a non returnable deposit to confirm a booking as they would both have a lot of "no shows" and also good communication between the abdl/little and themselves so the little/abdll is not expecting some thing they will not receive, as some nursery's dont allow messy nappies and some abdls may expect some "grown up attention" so good communication avoids disappointment and awkward moments , good luck if you go ahead as it can be rewarding both on a personal and financial level

Yeah that's true, although I literally just made the idea I would never be a CG lmao.

9F0243CD-76A4-42D6-98C1-247215B383F7.png
Here’s a professional CG that’s definitely AB/DL accommodating and doesn’t offer FS………

Last edited:
Susbka said:
Yeah that's true, although I literally just made the idea I would never be a CG lmao.
dont say never my friend started as an abdl and as he got older he moved into the care giver roll, so never say never ;)

Before deciding that it’s an easy way to riches, ask how many adult babies have the funds available to pay $525 for a 2 hour session, based on the link above. My perception is that a large proportion of those on this forum would struggle to justify paying that much on anything like a regular basis.

And if you’re to do it properly you will need to have a relatively discreet premises from which to trade, and you will have to invest a certain amount in ABDL paraphernalia, which doesn’t come cheap if you have good quality stuff (eg baby clothes). And unlike most businesses, you might feel disinclined to go to a bank for a star up business loan when they will ask for details of what trade the business will be in.

So lots of hurdles, which might explain why there are so few.

JensBabyGirl said:

View attachment 122921
Here’s a professional CG that’s definitely AB/DL accommodating and doesn’t offer FS………
it would be interesting to know how long it takes most to earn $1500, i work a 35 hour week and after tax i get£1700 a month :(

BabyTheleste said:
Before deciding that it’s an easy way to riches, ask how many adult babies have the funds available to pay $525 for a 2 hour session, based on the link above. My perception is that a large proportion of those on this forum would struggle to justify paying that much on anything like a regular basis.

And if you’re to do it properly you will need to have a relatively discreet premises from which to trade, and you will have to invest a certain amount in ABDL paraphernalia, which doesn’t come cheap if you have good quality stuff (eg baby clothes). And unlike most businesses, you might feel disinclined to go to a bank for a star up business loan when they will ask for details of what trade the business will be in.

So lots of hurdles, which might explain why there are so few.
i come from the building trades , i use to trade labour for stays as a lot of people running nurseries from home did not want some random contractor coming into there homes to do work , i also use to make cots , high chairs, changing tables, i even made and installed a adult sized baby bouncer , which was fun as i had to do a lot of structural work to the celling to stop it caving in if some one got a bit to vigorous, my friend who it was for has sadly passed away now and i would love to see the look and the faces of the people who have bought his house trying to work out what all the extra timber work in the loft was for , i dont think they will guess

Back