Being a ABDL with a disability and coming out as a cross dresser/sissy

DiaperLink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I've been thinking about this real hard lately. And I've decided I'm going to come out as q ABDL/Little/Sissy and a Cross Dresser. :) I'm not going to be 100% trans though. I'm just going to be an average straight male living the ABDL life. I've been doing some really hard thinking and been getting all the support I need from counseling and from the help/support of my social worker who helps people with disabilities etc. Im finally at the age where I can afford to move out. "Yay" so I'm going to be experimenting more with cross dressing wise and being a ABDL and experimenting with sissy clothing. Where would I start and what are some good recommended sites I can get for sissy clothing and ABDL wise? Bottles, diapers, bedding, etc? So my social worker isn't judgemental which is cool and he supports me experimenting with my needs. :) And for bedding wise where can I get girly bed sets for a full size bed? I'm mostly interested in pink stuff. On top of that maybe light blue tranqoise? Hope I said it right. Colors. And pacis I'm not sure where to get those. And interested in wearing short skirts etc. Blouses etc. Hopefully I can go find stuff for my ABDL needs. I'm pretty skinny for a guy. And I'm like 5"6/5"7 and my weight is around 150ish? My weight has gone down tho so I can probably get away with wearing girl diapers and panties etc. Sorry guys just needed some advice is all. :) Want to go full blown sissy look. Etc. Thanks. :) Sorry if this is too much info. And I have anxiety so was wondering if they had any ABDL socks that are comfortable etc. And comfy diapers etc as well. Thanks. :)

Hi DiaperLink I just can't get over (for the moment) how very brave you are to do this. I would never have the courage it takes to come out as you are doing. I hope you are received well by others you meet and those you care about.
(Also sounds like this is going to be a very expensive experience for you, so I hope you don't mind, I will leave all the advice you ask for to our members in the USA).
All the best of luck to you.

Reactions: DiaperLink
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi DiaperLink I just can't get over (for the moment) how very brave you are to do this. I would never have the courage it takes to come out as you are doing. I hope you are received well by others you meet and those you care about.
(Also sounds like this is going to be a very expensive experience for you, so I hope you don't mind, I will leave all the advice you ask for to our members in the USA).
All the best of luck to you.
Thanks. I pretty much got fed up with it and said screw it basically. :p and TBH. I personally prefer women's clothing over men's. Because they just feel comfortable IMO. Doesn't mean I'm gay though. Not trying to bring up politics. I'm no republican or liberal or democrat. I'm just thinking. They're just clothing. So why can't we choose to wear what we want??? And get it over with by not showing it down people throats, etc some might not agree, but I don't care honestly. ^_^ I'm just being my self. That's how it SHOULD be. Anyways. Yeah. I'm just happy im going to experiment with this. I've been wanting to sleep in a girl bed for along time now. I've also been wanting to have a girls room of my own and deck it out. Keep it neutralized etc. Hopefully I can find a girlfriend who won't judge for what I like. That would be really cool IMO. :) 😊😎 Wish I had a girlfriend for a mommy though. Those are rough to find and I'm in Ohio so it's tough. Especially trying to keep my relationship with my parents well too because I don't wanna lose them especially because they have health problems. Mom just got over covid. And she got diagnosed with a heart rumor and her left heart is swollen and she might need heart surgery. And dad has the problems and might need to get surgery too. :'( so we're dealing with a bunch of stuff. Which is why I want to experiment when I move. "I'm 30" right now and everyone says I look extremely young and have a baby face. You'll mistake me for a guy in his early 20s. XD. Hopefully I can have my freedom soon. ^_^ going to be looking for a place with my social worker soon. Aka my SA. And he's going to provide me with staffing so hopefully I can go out and buy girl clothes too. So that would be a plus. :) I'm just worried about being beaten up or shot though. :( So sorry. I have severe GAD and anxiety so I'm worried about doing these things. So sorry. :(

Try thrift stores for clothing. You can also score quality diapers occasionally. Don’t make the mistake a lot of people do when they get privacy to practice their kinks and isolate yourself from others. Have a normal social life .

Seasonedcitizen said:
Try thrift stores for clothing. You can also score quality diapers occasionally. Don’t make the mistake a lot of people do when they get privacy to practice their kinks and isolate yourself from others. Have a normal social life .
Thank you. ^^

HI DiaperLink, sorry to hear of your parents health problems, especially your mother's heart. They certainly do not need any additional stress in their lives.

I have always wanted to be a girl and wear dresses. Pretty fabrics and colors, plus skirts and dress are definitely better than male pants in Summer, as the movement of a dress whilst walking, makes the air circulate around your bare legs, keeping everything down there cooler, (also quicker when it comes to diaper changes). Yes I am feminine, but this does not mean I'm gay.

The one advantage I now have, living alone (in my mid 60s) I can wear whatever I want, inside the house, (outside is a different matter where I must look like a normal male).
So, for me, that's how it is, we just make the best of what we have. Good luck.

Last edited:
Take it slow, don't blow money that you don't have to feed your desire for diapers. As you buy clothes as a normal part of life start buying feminine clothes that you like for daily use. It is easy to think you need everything at once, but go slow and buy what you need as you can afford it. Don't let yourself get behind on bill's to support this.

Your bravery is commendable.

DandyAndy said:
Take it slow, don't blow money that you don't have to feed your desire for diapers. As you buy clothes as a normal part of life start buying feminine clothes that you like for daily use. It is easy to think you need everything at once, but go slow and buy what you need as you can afford it. Don't let yourself get behind on bill's to support this.

Your bravery is commendable.
Trust me I ain't gonna get behind on bills and stuff. I have SSI and a payee so I'm set on bills, rent etc. :) I'll make enough when I get my job though. :)

Coming out as an ABDL is hard enough, but on top of that, your an ABDL little girl is even harder. But I'm finding out people accept me for who I am. Best of luck to you.

Back