beginning of wearing diapers again

It never occurred to me to actually use them for many years. I just like to put them on and feel crinkly and babyish for a bit then put them back in their hiding place before I got caught. Just as well because they were hard to come by as a child. Id keep the same stash for months on end until they started falling apart. 🤣

Later when I was older and had some money and could ride my bike places, I'd brave buying whole packs and sneaking them home. That's when I could buy the sizes I wanted and had so many and got bored and thought about what it would be like to wet them and really feel babyish.

I had a system to hide the wet ones in grocery bags and drop them out my window behind some tall grass and wait until it was safe to move them to the trash. It was next to where I kept my bike locked so was easy to sneak them into my backpack while kneeling down and undoing the lock and then make a detour past a dumpster behind a grocery store or some place.

The sweet scent of recently wet Pampers or first generation pull-ups is something that imprinted on me that I will never forget.

Last edited:
EagleBoy said:
Back in the beginning when you started wearing diapers again and you realized you had to use the bathroom.

1) Did you take your diaper off and go sit on the toilet like normal?
2) Did you run to the bathroom with the diaper on and sit on the toilet?
3) were you able to use the diaper right away?

I know for me it took me a couple of times to realize I had a diaper on and wet the diaper. I was afraid of what my parents might do if they found out I was wearing a home made diaper + I was just so use to going to the bathroom the normal way
I was a bedwetter till late teens and especially when im traveling , i was still in diapers at 17 back then . I would go to the restroom untape my diaper , finish my business and tape them back on.

To be perfectly honourest in the beginning as in 2010, when I was 30,

And I have to admit I was was so un-familiar about wearing them I had to relearn how to put them on by myself and also how to dispose of them once used

plus how to feel confident with having a obvious bulk between my legs and being padded as it felt strange at first and I was a little bit shy at first about wearing nappies as an adult,

This having originally feeling ashamed of the prospect of having to wear diapers as an adult

having been seemingly out of them for decades since being potty trained at 3-5 years of age, however since I wore diapers/nappies up until the age of 9 it wasn't something totally new to me as I had bed wetting accidents as a child.

Then once I discovered that it actually felt good to wear them I became less embarrassed about it and later embraced the fact that I was dry and comfortable although be it looking like an over grown toddler.

Although I don't wear them all the time 95% of the time I am un diapered however it's good to have something in-case of flare ups of my incontinence problem, although I obviously don't go around telling everyone that I wear diapers/nappies.

However wearing them also I have discovered helps me to regress safety to a time when everything was more simple and innocent as in my childhood years as I did during block down in 2020, aged 40.

when I got stuck in the UK away from those I love for 2 whole years as it felt like a prison sentence without doing a crime and this was awful not least because I have never felt so alone and isolated in my entire life, as it took.a terrible toll on my psychological wellbeing as one might say.

I am now 43 at the time of writing this response and am not getting any younger and my problems with a over active bladder aren't going away any time soon,

so maybe in the future I might revert back to being in diapers/nappies 24/7 however the cost is a major barrier for me as ai can't say IAM disabled so no discount.

However saying all of this, I did discover one saving grace and that was abdl diapers from ABU Simple Ultra these are amazingly comfortable and highly absorbant and reminded me of the pampers I used to wear as a child all those years previously and I would highly recommend them to other people who haven't tried them.

As mentioned before I tried two types one was Abu Simple regular and the ultra both of which where great although I only bought one pack and 3 samples of the other ones

I now don't mind having to wear diapers/nappies if I am out and about on holiday or in a town that I am unfamiliar with as they save me from countless embarrassing situations as I have gotten over the stigma attached to them.

Anyway this is my honourest opinion on this subject.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellycares
Back