Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I have pacis...

I bite my lips when I'm anxious. I recently quit drinking cold turkey, so I'm more anxious than usual. Every time I notice myself biting, or wanting a drink, I pop a toothpick in my mouth. It's been surprisingly helpful. Plus I can pretend I'm a cool cowboy or something.

Toothpicks have become my Big Paci.

I still have paci's for when I'm Little.

Reactions: PaddedCub
Are you serious?? Sucking on toothpicks? Do you want one to go down your throat? Congratulations on quitting drinking, but you just gave me mad anxiety and I imagined one going down your throat.

Forgot to say when I quit smoking weed, I took up chewing gum. I was chewing gum freaking 24/7 for like a year straight. In rehab, we were told when you give up an addiction, you replace it with another. Mine just happened to be gum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and chamberpot
theancientmariner said:
Are you serious?? Sucking on toothpicks? Do you want one to go down your throat?
I was once told the number one choking item was a tooth pick.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and Seasonedcitizen
chamberpot said:
I was once told the number one choking item was a tooth pick.
Then can we get LaLoneDigi to stop this madness before something happens?

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
lol. Sucking it an overexaggerating. I mostly chew on em'.

I used them to stop biting my nails 20 years ago. Decided to give them another shot. I shall heed your warnings not to literally suck on them.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, Sealander and chamberpot
My father-in-law used to suck on sunflower seeds. I would think sucking on a nice pacifier would be a lot safer than a toothpick and maybe more satisfying.

LaLoneDigi said:
lol. Sucking it an overexaggerating. I mostly chew on em'.

I used them to stop biting my nails 20 years ago. Decided to give them another shot. I shall heed your warnings not to literally suck on them.
Thank you!

When I was around 10, I was jumping on the couch, and a toothpick was left between the cushions, and it went into my foot. All the way, and was poking my skin on the top about to go through. Talking about a traumatizing experience as a kid, huh? Sadly, All I remember was screaming, and my mom telling me to shut up while my uncle pulled it out with a pair of tweezers. Not once did she check to see if I was okay.

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy and LaLoneDigi
When I was a little kid, I stepped on a board that had a nail and it went through most of my foot. As kids, we would sometimes suck on a nail just for the metallic flavor. Yeah....we were really poor. I had friends who would chew road tar because there was no money for gum.

Back