• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Been lurking for a while, wanted to introduce myself

PuppyFangs

Kitty with a puppy’s bite :3
Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
hi, I’m puppyfangs or pup.

I’ve been lurking for a while but wanted to make a post.

Why am I here? been age regressing for a while and within the past year or so started to become interested in diapers/pee and ageplay. It makes me feel disgusting because I know I’m not a bad person, but peeing in a pull up for the first time and grinding on a favorite plushie was quickly orgasmic. It was confusing so to the internet I went.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatrickDL
Hello and welcome. You are in the right place and with good company. I hope you find what you are looking for here. Ask lots of questions. Sometimes we think we are the only ones only to find out that others do or feel the same.

TheWaddlingDad said:
Hello and welcome. You are in the right place and with good company. I hope you find what you are looking for here. Ask lots of questions. Sometimes we think we are the only ones only to find out that others do or feel the same.
Thanks. I realize the way I worded it sounded very odd like it was just sexual but I gave the example mostly because that was a realization moment of sorts that definitely freaked me out.

PuppyFangs said:
Thanks. I realize the way I worded it sounded very odd like it was just sexual but I gave the example mostly because that was a realization moment of sorts that definitely freaked me out.
Didn't sound odd, at least not to me. My first orgasm ever involved diapers. At the time yes it freaked me out but not because of the diaper but the experience itself. Needless to say diapers quickly became sexual for me but they aren't that for everyone.
Take a deep breath and learn to enjoy the new found interest. And you are correct you are not a bad person because of this, none of us are.

Reactions: PuppyFangs
TheWaddlingDad said:
Didn't sound odd, at least not to me. My first orgasm ever involved diapers. At the time yes it freaked me out but not because of the diaper but the experience itself. Needless to say diapers quickly became sexual for me but they aren't that for everyone.
Take a deep breath and learn to enjoy the new found interest. And you are correct you are not a bad person because of this, none of us are.
Thank you. I’m figuring it out as I go. I think it may partially be a coping mechanism for me and I’m okay with that, honestly

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
Back