Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
The more I think about it, the more I really like the idea of being female, It doesn't mean that I am not nervous about it, though. I love the idea but most of my fantasy has been being a abdl little girl and I am afraid that the reality may not live up to my expectations especially these days. Is this normal?

• Thinking
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, rbm, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Do your homework first. Can you pass? On a forum eons ago someone said that you have achieved passing when you can fool your mother. Dress your age and to blend in. It is fun to do so try it. My first time was on a Halloween and I noticed that most women didn’t give me a second look so later I tried again .

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, sissygirlpink, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
Seasonedcitizen said:
Do your homework first. Can you pass? On a forum eons ago someone said that you have achieved passing when you can fool your mother. Dress your age and to blend in. It is fun to do so try it. My first time was on a Halloween and I noticed that most women didn’t give me a second look so later I tried again .
I could pass on the lower body, because I am quite slender. I also have had people call me ma'am when on the phone by accident. TBH, I am not sure about my face though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, rbm, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Work up your make up skills and mannerisms and try it on Halloween. Years ago I got dressed up as a witch on Halloween and did my errands. Lots of fun.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Angelapinks and sissygirlpink
Hi @KittyninjaW it is a very serious decision and not one to take lightly.

You are rightly nervous to think, think and think again. It’s completely life changing and body changing to go the whole 9 yards.

I’m probably not the best to advise or provide information so I hope your call out is responded to by those on here that have transitioned or are currently undergoing that journey.

Only from what I’ve read but most that have done or want to, are driven by a compulsion and belief so deeply rooted that they are female in their own minds. This also has an extreme effect on their mental well-being which can escalate to extreme depression if they are influenced, stopped or do not proceed.

Talk to someone about this and I mean face to face, either a counselor or recognised professional in this field.

Please do as @Seasonedcitizen suggests, do your research, find out more about cosmetics and make up, look into what’s involved in living as a woman and ask yourself how far you want to go.

Also ask yourself seriously how this is affecting your mental well-being.

Thinking of you.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: sissybaby34, Happy2BeInNappies2, rbm and 3 others
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi @KittyninjaW it is a very serious decision and not one to take lightly.

You are rightly nervous to think, think and think again. It’s completely life changing and body changing to go the whole 9 yards.

I’m probably not the best to advise or provide information so I hope your call out is responded to by those on here that have transitioned or are currently undergoing that journey.

Only from what I’ve read but most that have done or want to, are driven by a compulsion and belief so deeply rooted that they are female in their own minds. This also has an extreme effect on their mental well-being which can escalate to extreme depression if they are influenced, stopped or do not proceed.

Talk to someone about this and I mean face to face, either a counselor or recognised professional in this field.

Please do as @Seasonedcitizen suggests, do your research, find out more about cosmetics and make up, look into what’s involved in living as a woman and ask yourself how far you want to go.

Also ask yourself seriously how this is affecting your mental well-being.

Thinking of you.

Jenny xx

❤️
I shall do that. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink
Years ago I was on a CD forum and many people gave stories on why they went out dressed full time. One was a salesman who traveled and sold is product dressed as Robert or Roberta. After a while he checked his sales and discovered that he was more successful as Roberta so he stayed dressed.

another was a part time actor who got dressed and lived his normal life with the people who knew him as his male self. He told everyone that he was perfecting his skills being a woman in order to audition for a movie part of a person who dressed as a woman to hide out.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Reactions: sissygirlpink
Seasonedcitizen said:
Dress your age and to blend in.
It says "little" next to Kitty's name... so "dress your age" would be interpreted. I dress my "little age" as much as I can and the rest of the time adult-like. But then again, I am out-full time mtf trans and have been for over 20 years. Viewing posts on the "sissy" forum is because I find that sometimes their struggles are, or have been, mine too, and sometimes I can encourage others to be honest and true to themselves. ;)

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, rbm and sissygirlpink
Back