Bedwetting when little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostlyDL1

"Normal is boring"
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was little probably around 3-6 I remember waking up every morning to a wet bed I was not in diapers at night neither on the day I just remember me starting to wet the bed at night. Sometimes I woke up while I was peeing and I just mooved to the other side of the bed, I never told my parents that I wet the bed for some reason, I thought they would be mad and dissapointed. Im guessing my parents found out because in kindergarden one day I was playing with some friends and a teacher pulled me aside and told me that I had to wear a diaper, I asked her why and I dont remember what she answered though I believe she said something about my parents wanting me to because we had a resting hour where we went in to a room and pretty much slept for a hour.

I also remember when I was around 2-3 I was in diapers and I woke up in the middle of the night and I felt i needed to pee so I walked to the bathroom sat on the toilet and started peeing, but then I looked down and realised I had a diaper on me I still flushed and washed my hands though.

Theese are some stories I remember from when I was a child some are quite wierd.

Share your own childhood stories here if you want!
Have a good day!

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Although I can remember being put in a diaper at bedtime (as a three-year-old), I have no memories of waking up in a wet diaper.

And then, when I was 7 or 8, I had the only bedwetting accident I can remember. I woke up soaked in the middle of the night and freaked out. I told my mom that I was sick and had thrown up in bed, which was instantly revealed for a lie, because my room smelled of urine. Mom just groaned and dealt with it, and didn't even scold me for lying.

Funny thing is, by that age, it was fairly common for me to dig into the rag bin, pull out some of my old cloth diapers, and sneak them on before going to bed. No plastic pants, though (never found out where those went). So, had I wet the bed on any other night that week, I'd probably have woken up with a wet bed AND a wet diaper. That would've made things...interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewis Badger
I remember i wet the bed only once when i was a kid. I was dreaming that i was peeing outside, i wokeup and felt that i was actualy peeing in bed. I jumped out of bed and quickly hide the bedsheet.. it never happend again, but sometimes i dream about peeing and waking up scared that it could happen again! I wonder how my gf would react lol

yes and no. Many moons ago, when I was maybe 5-6 yrs old, my aunt/uncle/cousin were visiting us. It must have been a weekend, the adults stayed up late chatting and I went to bed, but my cousin, a year younger than me, was also falling asleep, so he just climbed in bed with me and we both zonked out. I didn't know if it was later in the evening, or early in the morning, but I got roused out of bed, my jammies were damp, and cold. I remember the cold the most. I was totally confused, I got shuffled around a bit (probably changed into dry jammies) and ended up back asleep somewhere somehow. It was only some time later that I realized my cousin had wet my bed, with me in it ! Apparently bedwetting was still a problem with him, I've got no idea why his parents didn't warn my parents before allowing him to sack out in my bed...

Reactions: Janvier and Lewis Badger
I wet almost ever night unitl about 12 or 13 Mom made me wear a pair of plastic pants with a snap in washable liner. She had a few liners so I'd have one for every night. As long as I changed myself and put the wet liners in the wash nothing was said. It was uncomfortable to wear and sometimes if I had gone a day or 2 without wetting it I'd get confident and go to bed in normal undies and my pj's
A few times I ended up wetting the bed and that always ended up with me getting a spanking laying over my bed with my face in the puddle. If it wasn't a school day I had to stay in my wet pj's all day as punishment.

I wet the bed into grade school fairly often ,, when I stopped having accidents i would wet the bed on purpose off and on for the rest of my childhood,, nobody really cared and nothing was ever said about it, as nobody really cared, parents were drunk most of the time.

Some recollections:

The first, from around age 3 (late 80s UK) is of me waking up, getting out of bed and taking off my pyjamas. I let my heavy, soaked nappy fall slowly down my legs and kicked it off, discarding it on the bedroom floor. The nappy was a unisex white plastic disposable with no taping panel, leading me to believe it was either a Cosifit or a Supermarket own brand.

The second is probably around the same time- I remember once having a nappy put on before leaving a relative’s home in preparation for a long evening car journey home during which I would probably fall asleep and wet myself. I don’t remember what the nappy was but remember feeling very “cosy” in my car seat wearing it and knowing that I didn’t need to ask to stop if I needed a wee.

A distinct memory comes from the morning of the day my sister was born, so I know I was three and a half years old. I was not wearing pyjamas that morning as it was the summer. I had on only a Peaudouce Child Size nappy, which had a shiny plastic taping panel with a blue bird motif, which was wet.
I was quite tall for my age but I remember that the nappy was huge on me even then. I know now from a magazine advert for Peaudouce Child Size (that can be found on Google), that although the weight range for
those nappies (up to 55lb or 25kg) is the same as a modern Size 5, the nappies were actually advertised as being suitable for children aged 3-5 years.

I have a couple of bed wetting memories too from the rare occasions that it happened. I can’t remember ever being scolded for it.

In the earliest I remember groggily waking up in the night realising that I was in the middle of having a wee. I was sleeping on my side. I may have actually still been wearing nappies to bed at this point because I do not remember anything about what happened afterwards or any sensation of the sheets or pyjamas being wet. I remember I was wearing purple pyjamas, which (from photos of around the time) suggests I was either 3 or 4 when this happened.

Another bed wetting memory from when I was about five involved me waking up one Saturday morning having clearly wet my bed, sniffing the sheets and my pyjamas (which were a blue terry material) and not being able to smell anything. It could have been that I had drunk lots of water so the wee was quite dilute but I convinced myself that I hadn’t wet the bed and the water must have come from somewhere else. There was no telling off or punishment that I remember.

Last edited:
Terryboy said:
I wet frequently when I was little but I did enjoy a wet pair of underpants.

I may have fabricated a few add ins here as I don’t exactly remember the entire story.. fun “partially true” event from when I was younger. Ok the end did not happen 😂

I was out of daytime diapers relatively young - but still would wet the bed and wore until I was about 4. By 5-6 I’d have an accident here and there each month, but not frequent enough that I needed diapers anymore.. Well, so my parents thought.

I went from staying dry most of the month to have weekly accidents.. After a few back to back nights with accidents, my parents kind of snapped. It probably wouldn’t have been a big deal - but this was during a phase when i wouldn’t sleep in my own bed and my parents had enough. Not only was I told that I’d have to wear diapers again, but i despised the thought of being anything but an adult (In my eyes). You definitely would never catch me watching shows like “Es’ame Treet“. DIAPERS? This may have also caused a tantrum that banned from sleeping with them until I behaved like a grown up.

When it was time for bed my mom called me into my little sisters room. With blue pampers in hand she told me to get undressed.. I kicked, screamed, and cried like a baby I was but didn’t want to be.. she promised me that she let me switch to pull-ups (Goodnites weren’t invented yet) tomorrow night if I behaved, but a few more minutes and a spanking later I was sobbing pants less on the floor. Nana held down my arms as mom controlled my bottom half until tired myself out and had no more fight. I felt my legs being go weightless as my mom told me “dats my good little baby girl“. Upsy daisy my butt goes as the diaper was slid under me and Nana rewarded me with my Teddy. No longer are tears dribbling out of me.. I’m so fixated on how soft he is that I didn’t notice her spread my ”leggies” and starts pouring out baby powder. For a brief second, I smile.

The door opens and through the white haze i see my little sister with a shocked look on her face “HAHAHAHAH, you need diapees!”

“Shhh, you’re up next kiddo. Take off that wet pull-up and throw it in the trash. I’ll get you ready for night night when I’m done with your sister”. She pulled the diaper up through my legs and placed the tapes..

Thats when it hit me.. “Take it off? That’s it. I’ll just take it off like a pull-up when mom goes to bed then I’d put it back on in the morning.” There’s no way my mom will notice, right?? That morning I woke up extra early, slipped the diaper back on and fell back asleep - completely oblivious to the drenched bed. i woke up to my mom checking my diaper and acted super proud when she said “it’s dry?”..
Needless to say.. she figured it out.

Think she let me switch to pull-ups? HA. I spent the day with Nana while mom ran “errands” and had to do some “special redecorating”. When I got home my room was locked and I wasn’t allowed to go in until I took a bath.

After a quick in and out of the tub, I wrapped myself with a towel and headed to my room to put on PJs / hoping mom would forget about diapers..

Nope. I opened the door of my bedroom and notice a diaper area with stacks of special bigger diapers that my dad brought home from work. Im not sure what brand they were, but I remember them basically a larger version of pampers with extra tapes. The stacks of diapers were piled underneath a table with a padded top and some weird straps.. “nooooo!! I’m not a“

Im caught off guard as mom picks me up. My towel flies off and I scream to have her put me down.. big mistake! Instantly I hear “click” as I’m buckled down to the table. I try to flail my arms at her and hear -click click as they’re immobilized. I squirm and let out a cry as she laughs at me and inserts a ballon into my mouth.. its got a strange sucking action.. I can’t talk!! Omg its a pacifier!

“I decided to make sure we didn’t have any problems tonight getting you ready for night night. Lots of people wet the bed and have to wear diapers. It’s perfectly natural.. and as your mommy what I say goes.. its not like you have anymore control anyways. Just keep sucking on that paci as that regression drug continues to kick in.. you’ll have no more control of your potty - and not just pee pee this time! Aww, I know that face... better get this super dooper diaper on you quickly! leggies up!”

I wet the bed up until aound 13, every night. I remember getting my first pull ups at a local IGA.

I don't remember wetting the bed a single time when I was a kid. My mom says I was late to potty train, but I have a vague memory of getting figurines when I didn't piss myself. I remember legit once when I was four waiting in a long line at school to pee after recess and half wetting myself when it was finally my turn. I think 3/4 of my bladder emptied into my pants and about 1/4 into the toilet. I pulled my pants up and tried to go on with the day, but the teachers made me change clothes. lol. The only accident I remember in my entire life... :p

I was potty trained at 3 Years old for day and night but around the time I turned 4 a very cold winter set in and so I started waking up wet every night. I had 3 cloth Gerber diapers and a pair of plastic pants on every night for the winter. I would slide them off when I woke up and then have to try to unpin the pins without getting my hands wet and put them in the wash. When spring came and things started warming up I was bought a watercolor paint book paintbrush and paint. I was told I couldn’t have them until I stayed dry for a certain number of days. Unfortunately, it worked and I didn’t wet the bed but maybe once or twice the rest of my time at home.

After a year or two my diaper desires set in. It was time to get ready for church and probably not very warm outside. The car didn’t seem to have heat. But while getting ready for church I realized there were no underwear left in the drawer. I told my mom and she found some nice thick training pants that she had used to potty train us since there were probably no pull-ups in the 70s. She said I would have to wear them since there were no underwear. It was quite a ways to church and riding in the car with such a warm cozy pair of underwear made a huge impression on me. My toes might have been about to fall off but that day all I could think about was the warmth on my private area. I am sure I tried wearing them as often as I could until mom took them away.

After that I wanted diapers. I tried makeshifts and later as an adult I tried the diapers that I found at people’s houses. Then one day before my son was born I bought him diapers and wore one to work and wet it a lot. I was waddling at work and no one knew why. But for the next 14 years I raised 5 kids and never tried diapers again during that time.

After all my kids were out of diapers I used the few pull-ups that were left. Then it was a couple more years before I decided I was incontinent enough to need diapers. That is when I joined ADISC and decided to stay in pull-ups and diapers the rest of my life. after 4 years of that wonderful life I lost my job and married a non DL so I switched to pads most days and some nights as well. Then for the last 11 days I have gone back to being fully diapered at night. I am going to continue as long as I have the money to afford it.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/conversations the bed until about 12 years old. Was not forced into wearing diapers but would have enjoyed wearing them I discovered the cloth diapers with the plastic exterior in high and was hooked. The sexually part of a thick wet diaper was the best, And it is still the best feeling.

I wet the bed until I was like Sixteen! I’m 32 now. I wore goodnights in camping trips (parents didn’t want the shared camper mattresses wet). Those early teenage years are when I realized I wanted to wear the goodnights, not just HAVE to wear them. My parents made me stop, and I saved those goodnights from camping trips and took them into my room. My mom found a wet one on one occasion when I was probably 16. I had trouble explaining that one. By the time I was 15/16 I had to just wet the bed and do my laundry daily. I literally woke up one day and never wet the bed again..until one incident in the military. I woke up wet one morning and the only explanation that I can fathom is that we had been forced to drink 14 canteens of water daily. We were in the desert and it was well over 100 degrees. To go to the restroom at night you had to get a buddy to go with you-and put on your vest, helmet, rifle, and pack. Then you had to hike quite some ways to go. I actually had some daytime accidents during that time as well (very small, couldn’t get there fast enough). Nobody really noticed under MOPP 3 chemical attack gear- thank god. Those were the last true accidents I had. I love wearing diapers for pleasure now- wish I could’ve had them in the desert 🤣

• Love
Reactions: Fascinating
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back