Bedwetting pull-up disposal

Stacy said:
Was it embarrassing to have her have to deal with your wet diapers?
Not at all? I don't remember ever thinking that? My parents were extremely supportive, my mom would usually give tips or just tell me how to handle stuff and was proactive about making sure I always had a plan for disposal and stuff even when we traveled or I spent the night at friends or swim team travel meets, etc.. So again no it wasn't embarrassing to have a supportive parent, it was very helpful and appreciated?

Reactions: TigerDL
Jg21101 said:
When I was still in pampers my parents changed me and from what i remember they’d just put the wet nappy in the kitchen bin. When I started wearing pull-ups I was terrible really looking back on it in up until my mid teens 9 times out of ten I’d step out of my nappy and my oh bottoms afte rod had breakfast to have a shower and I’d just leave the soaked nappy on the bathroom floor really and my mum would dispose of them. In late teens when my younger brothers had stopped wetting and it was just me left in them most of the time I was a bit more discrete about it and would put my own pull-ups in the bin
PrincessMonika said:
I had a small bin in the upstairs bathroom! I'd put my Goodnites in a plastic bag and keep them there, and my mom would empty the bin out every so often.
How old were you wetting the bed?

Back