Bedwetting pull-up disposal

Stacy

Stacy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
If you wet the bed and wore GoodNites or Underjams or similar, how did your parents have you dispose of your wet diapers? I had a special trash can in the laundry room with clothes driers in it that I could throw mine into to help with the smell

Last edited:
I had a small stainless steel can with a lid in the bathroom. My mom would empty it regularly. I still have such a can in my bathroom.

I would always get a plastic bag and throw it out in the trash outside after I took it off as a kid.

I was always provided with either grocery bags or diaper sacks to dispose of my diapers/GoodNites in, they would then go into the bathroom trash can which was emptied every afternoon by my mom. I doubt if I hadn't used the disposal bags anyone would have known the difference, my mom kept our house so clean it only ever smelled like whatever air freshener she had deployed at the time.

Reactions: ianwee
I would hide them under my bed in a plastic bag until the night before trash day. It was my chore to wheel the bin to the road. So on garbage day I would drop the bag outside my bedroom window. I would go outside and grab the bag, put it in the bin and wheel it to the road.

Reactions: ianwee and chamberpot
I just put them in the kitchen trash can along with my sister's diapers and we would take them out each day to the burn pile

I always hated others noticing them in the trash

My parents had a diaper genie type thing in the upstairs bathroom I would use. It was kind of tucked away in the corner and wasn't to noticable. That bathroom wasn't used by guests much so it never really got asked about or anything.

I had a small bin in the upstairs bathroom! I'd put my Goodnites in a plastic bag and keep them there, and my mom would empty the bin out every so often.

I had a diaper genie in my closet that would be used by mom when I was little and then where I put my goodnites when I started changing myself.

Reactions: MikeyD1981
When I was still in pampers my parents changed me and from what i remember they’d just put the wet nappy in the kitchen bin. When I started wearing pull-ups I was terrible really looking back on it in up until my mid teens 9 times out of ten I’d step out of my nappy and my oh bottoms afte rod had breakfast to have a shower and I’d just leave the soaked nappy on the bathroom floor really and my mum would dispose of them. In late teens when my younger brothers had stopped wetting and it was just me left in them most of the time I was a bit more discrete about it and would put my own pull-ups in the bin

Babybear2006 said:
I just put them in the kitchen trash can along with my sister's diapers and we would take them out each day to the burn pile
Was it embarrassing having to wear diapers like your sister did?

Jg21101 said:
When I was still in pampers my parents changed me and from what i remember they’d just put the wet nappy in the kitchen bin. When I started wearing pull-ups I was terrible really looking back on it in up until my mid teens 9 times out of ten I’d step out of my nappy and my oh bottoms afte rod had breakfast to have a shower and I’d just leave the soaked nappy on the bathroom floor really and my mum would dispose of them. In late teens when my younger brothers had stopped wetting and it was just me left in them most of the time I was a bit more discrete about it and would put my own pull-ups in the bin
How old were you when your brothers stopped wearing diapers? How old were they?

We had a trashcan in the bathroom where i could just throw away my pullup before/after brushing my teeth

my parents would always want to take my goodnite off themselves until I was 10 and I had to wait until my little sister was ready for her next diaper change which was before getting dressed or longer on weekends if she was awake before me. They were put in the diaper genie with her diapers. When I could take them off on my own I put them in the regular trash until dry at 13

When I was younger they were left in the bathroom either bundled up in my pajamas or maybe in the trash can with a lid. Mom took care of putting them either in the outside bin or the diaper pail in the garage until they could get put in the outside bin. As I got older I started to put them into dog poop bags tied shut and left next to the trashcan in my room and Mom would get it while I was at school and put it in the outside bin.

Babybear2006 said:
You'd burn your diapers?

I would just trow them in the kitchen trash can. I had nothing to hide.

Squirrely said:
When I was younger they were left in the bathroom either bundled up in my pajamas or maybe in the trash can with a lid. Mom took care of putting them either in the outside bin or the diaper pail in the garage until they could get put in the outside bin. As I got older I started to put them into dog poop bags tied shut and left next to the trashcan in my room and Mom would get it while I was at school and put it in the outside bin.
Was it embarrassing to have her have to deal with your wet diapers?

Back