Bedwetting end age

Wetshisbed said:
That was my mother's saying.
When I was in my teens my mother warned, "If you don't correct that now you will be wearing a diaper on your wedding night!". She was right. :cry:

Reactions: bedwetter bobby and Lyric
BuddyBoy said:
When I was in my teens my mother warned, "If you don't correct that now you will be wearing a diaper on your wedding night!". She was right. :cry:
My mother's words were harsher than that. "No woman will sleep with you pissing up her back" She was wrong my first serious girlfriend was still wetting the bed more often than not when we were together.

Reactions: bedwetter bobby, Lostdiapersboy, nectar0001 and 2 others
Wetshisbed said:
My mother's words were harsher than that. "No woman will sleep with you pissing up her back" She was wrong my first serious girlfriend was still wetting the bed more often than not when we were together.
How did you find a bedwetting girlfriend? Did you know she wet the bed before you went out with her?

Hard to say exactly for me. I officially stopped bedwetting and got out of Goodnites when I was 11 or 12.
But here’s the thing. It happened because my parents decided I should stop wearing them and pressured me. Once I was convinced to try, I was dry from then on out.

At some point I had stopped peeing while asleep, but if I woke up at night having to pee I would just use my Goodnite. I don’t know when I made that transition.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and gobphus
Wetshisbed said:
While not as crudely put, my mother told me much the same thing. She would talk with me from time to time while she pinned my diapers on at night when I was in my teens that I needed to try harder to not wet my bed because I would find it harder to go to a good university and I'd never get married because most girls wanted nothing to do with boys who wet their beds and wore diapers. She said they would drop me as soon as they found out I was a bedwetter and wore diapers. The problem for me was by that time diapers and wetting them had become an erotic experience, and I found myself between a rock and a hard place. Over the years I found my mothers warnings to be prophetic, but I continued to wear diapers even after my bedwetting stopped, the erotic attraction far outweighed anything else. I either dated girls and kept my infantile diaper desires secret, or told her and watched her dump me soon after.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and gobphus
maisan said:
I wet the bed practically every night until around middle school (so probably 12 or 13). I never fully did ditch the pull-ups, however, and still wet a few times a week. My DL side has probably made it worse , since I wear to bed often now😅
Dear @maisan ,I'm just a bit curious; would you still consider yourself a bedwetter?

Wetshisbed said:
I never went on overnight school trips because of my nightly bedwetting.
Me too.

Wetshisbed said:
I never went on overnight school trips because of my nightly bedwetting.
Same.

Reactions: gobphus
cloakplt said:
My parents told me I was completely potty trained close to two. My mom left abruptly a few months later and I stopped talking and back to bed wetting every night for quite a few more years. After that, I was an occasional bed wetter through high school/college and into my early 20s. My son died when I was 26. Since then, I have had long spells on constant wetting followed by dry spells that are never longer than a couple months. I wear diapers every night now
I'm so sorry for your loss

RyseBaby said:
I was abused as a kid and forced to be in nappies so ye. Then I wet on and off no nappies once I was adopted
I'm sorry to hear that

I didn’t stop totally until fifteen/sixteen. At the end, it was very rare. But I was a regular bedwetter until I was thirteen. Always had a plastic bed sheet. I don’t think my parents trusted me enough to ever get rid of it lol. Diapers were dependent on how much I was wetting.

When I was probably around 12 my parents let me stop wearing them at home, but I still had to wear them whenever I slept outside the house (school trips, vacations).

Definitely contributed to my dl tendencies. It was a weird mix of shame and comfort. I was always the bedwetter, the pants wetter. My bedwetting felt very “on display”. I was a very smart and self-aware kid and I deeply felt how essentially “little” and infantilized I was compared to everyone else my age. I was very embarrassed by everything to do with the bedwetting but I’d also kind of find comfort in unconsciously regressing and being in that space

Reactions: wetaccident and chamberpot
I wet my bed every night until I was 15 or 16 and once to twice a week until I was almost 18. I was still in Goodnites until I was 13 or 14, when my mom was talking to her friend about my bedwetting problems and was given some depend diapers that her special needs daughter had grown out of. So I was in diapers until I was 18. I used to have to go to the doctor's office every week to get an allergy shot and my mom had told the doctor about my bedwetting problems and he gave me several samples of adult pull-ups and diapers. I was dry until I was about 23 or 24 but started waking up wet again and told my mom about it and she told me that I should start wearing adult diapers again.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
My parents took me out of diapers when I was 6 after I was finally potty trained during the day and had me use a bedwetting alarm every night until I was 9 and I was either not plugging it in or unplugging it when I was having an accident and going back to sleep and would wake up wet so I had to start wearing goodnites.

I may as well talk about this now on thread, I potty trained at 3.
It was a harsh experience.
Was it is a part of my being ABDL, of course. My entire childhood led to little KBoy.
My mother's miscarriage led to psychosis, my father was a alcoholic war veteran.
My father worked for the government and left on Monday and returned on Friday, at the age of 3 he could have been a traveling salesman for all that I knew.
When mother was in the hospital losing her second child, my father babysat me, he didn't know me and being his first child I guess that he didn't know much about children.
When I messed myself he beat me with a belt and rubbed my face in my feces. I'm sure that he was drunk.
When my mother came home from the hospital my father went back to his life of major construction and my mother was alone with me and completely insane, she hated her only child's guts.
I got control of my bowels and bladder quickly and could hold it pretty well at a early age.
I have wet the bed a time or two in my life, both as a child and a adult, wet my pants too. But not very often.
i have been a abdl my entire life, simply cannot remember not being a adult baby.
Now daze i wear diapers when i want and i wet & mess myself if i want to.

• Sad
Reactions: diaperkool, mistykitty and Luvshugs
KBoy said:
I may as well talk about this now on thread, I potty trained at 3.
It was a harsh experience.
Was it is a part of my being ABDL, of course. My entire childhood led to little KBoy.
My mother's miscarriage led to psychosis, my father was a alcoholic war veteran.
My father worked for the government and left on Monday and returned on Friday, at the age of 3 he could have been a traveling salesman for all that I knew.
When mother was in the hospital losing her second child, my father babysat me, he didn't know me and being his first child I guess that he didn't know much about children.
When I messed myself he beat me with a belt and rubbed my face in my feces. I'm sure that he was drunk.
When my mother came home from the hospital my father went back to his life of major construction and my mother was alone with me and completely insane, she hated her only child's guts.
I got control of my bowels and bladder quickly and could hold it pretty well at a early age.
I have wet the bed a time or two in my life, both as a child and a adult, wet my pants too. But not very often.
i have been a abdl my entire life, simply cannot remember not being a adult baby.
Now daze i wear diapers when i want and i wet & mess myself if i want to.
I'm so sorry this happened to you

Reactions: diaperkool
Babybear2006 said:
I wet my bed every night until I was 15 or 16 and once to twice a week until I was almost 18. I was still in Goodnites until I was 13 or 14, when my mom was talking to her friend about my bedwetting problems and was given some depend diapers that her special needs daughter had grown out of. So I was in diapers until I was 18. I used to have to go to the doctor's office every week to get an allergy shot and my mom had told the doctor about my bedwetting problems and he gave me several samples of adult pull-ups and diapers. I was dry until I was about 23 or 24 but started waking up wet again and told my mom about it and she told me that I should start wearing adult diapers again.
Your mom love u so much

Reactions: Babybear2006
I had very few dry nights until I was around 14 or 15. My parents just threw a plastic sheet on my bed to save my mattress. They always told me to stop being lazy and just go to the bathroom. My parents weren't bad parents at all, they just did not believe in using diapers past the toddler stage. I would have much rather woke up in a soaked diaper at that time then wake up completely covered in pee.

Reactions: Luvshugs
Back