Bedwetters, are you trying to stay dry?

As a kid I was desperate to stop. Now as a 30 year old adult I have become a diaper lover, sleep in diapers every night and could care less if I wake up wet or dry.

I drink lots of filtered water.
Filtered thru ground coffee beans.
I drink coffee, I drink Lots of coffee. lol
So there's that.

Like others have said, I've pretty much stopped looking for a rhyme or reason to it.
It can be a weight some days trying to juggle and balance the normal, sexy, little & IC parts of my life.

I have found needlessly thinking and worrying about the hows & whys & when or if this will ever stop just puts me in a poor mental place which leads to more stress and torment which I feel ultimately makes the matter worse. So I sorta just thru up the white flag about it.

Sure I still have some nights where I'm like uggh do I havta, especially when I just want to wear something nice.

Its a tactile feeling thing, sure worn, warm, fuzzy PJs [whatever they may be] are great and all.
But sometimes you just want to wear something soft and slinky and well sexy damn it.
And well having to wear a diaper just sort of ruins that, doesn't it.
*Contrary to popular belief boys lingerie was not designed solely with you in mind, lol.

And TBH, yes, there are also days where I want the cozy comfy feeling of security & calmness wearing one brings me.

Last edited:
Back