Becoming a baby forever?

MissMummyUK said:
I cannot conceive someone who is an adult choosing deliberately to live as if they were a baby...
In my own personal defense: I'm not 24/7, as I am a solo baby girl. Outside of my four walls, I act as the Muggles do, as far as getting life-needs ("adulting"); at home, I am surrounded by big baby things: toys, my crib, my high-chair, my rocking chair, big baby clothes on the rack...when not doing things I like/need, I'm playing dress-up or in my crib, online and cuddling with Bonnie Baer (my teddy-bear life companion)...sometimes I'm in a nightie or onesie. Seldom am I wearing/using a diaper, that's usually weekend/holiday stuff.

MissMummyUK said:
...and also another concept comes into it which is, what about the carer? Is there anyone to do that voluntarily...
Nope. I'm strictly solo and prefer it that way.

MissMummyUK said:
...and if so, who [pays] for their essentials?
I have an income. I buy. And order, and use...

MissMummyUK said:
There are also many positives in being an adult, and giving all that up is not only unpractical but also denies many other aspects of one's self.
Indeed. In my personal instance, that's how it must be. It's what I call "putting the adult in Adult Baby". For one to deny all of their facilities all the time is to lose something very beneficial in life. We can't help but grow...but we don't always have to be grown up. Thankfully, most of us understand that to the healthy, practical degree.

To quote Paul in the Bible: "'All things are permissible'...but not all things are beneficial. 'All things are permissible'...but I will not be mastered by anything". I leave it there.

Reactions: Littlebabymikey and mark58
BobbiSueEllen said:
In my own personal defense: I'm not 24/7, as I am a solo baby girl. Outside of my four walls, I act as the Muggles do, as far as getting life-needs ("adulting"); at home, I am surrounded by big baby things: toys, my crib, my high-chair, my rocking chair, big baby clothes on the rack...when not doing things I like/need, I'm playing dress-up or in my crib, online and cuddling with Bonnie Baer (my teddy-bear life companion)...sometimes I'm in a nightie or onesie. Seldom am I wearing/using a diaper, that's usually weekend/holiday stuff.

Nope. I'm strictly solo and prefer it that way.

I have an income. I buy. And order, and use...

Indeed. In my personal instance, that's how it must be. It's what I call "putting the adult in Adult Baby". For one to deny all of their facilities all the time is to lose something very beneficial in life. We can't help but grow...but we don't always have to be grown up. Thankfully, most of us understand that to the healthy, practical degree.

To quote Paul in the Bible: "'All things are permissible'...but not all things are beneficial. 'All things are permissible'...but I will not be mastered by anything". I leave it there.
That sounds to me like a more balanced approach indeed. I hope it gives you happiness.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Would be nice to but I would want to be the little boy of a girl I’m attracted too not my real mom.😌

I'd want to be an older kid forever. Completely self sufficient but smol and cute. There's nothing I do today as an adult that I didn't already want to do or didnt already know as a kid. It was mostly arbitrary discrimination by adults that always held me back. Child labor laws, not being taken seriously, stupid age and height and weight requirements to participate in or to buy certain things, no voluntary consent overide, etc.

Anything I know or do now I always had the potential for, it was always endless possibilities. It's only time and experience to gain those things and time as a child is too short, only a blink and its gone. It's not fair.

If I could keep my at home desk job and bank accounts and credit cards and my arsenal and cars and stuff I wouldn't hesitate to be like 6-12 again. I'm ace, hang out with kids more than adults, and pretty much living my childhood dreams as an adult anyway.

Last edited:
"Giving all that up"

That's just conditioning that there has to be a trade off in the first place. A lifetime of being told you can can't have or do certain things until a certain age that you just blindly accept it at face value even as an adult.

Why? Why not both? Why is it always a requirement in these scenarios that you have to surrender bodily autonomy and inalienable human rights to be a child? I defiantly hated this concept as a real child growing up and I still hate it now more than ever.

This is such made up BS. Who says it's a mutually exclusive choice to begin with? It's all just arbitrary limitations imposed by tyrannical authoritarians. Power hungry adults gatekeeping to maintain a sense of ageist superiority.

Life isn't a video game where there are stupid forced tradeoff choices for fake "balancing". In reality we can have the best of everything with no drawbacks even if its overpowered, broken, and totally unfair and there's nothing anybody can do about it. You can have your cake and eat it too. It's called buying and baking two cakes dummy! Can adults "in charge" not figure this out?

So I'll be a child and keep my "adult privileges" thanks. And since I'll be keeping my arsenal you can't threaten me with asymmetric force this time around either. 🤪

Last edited:
I sometimes think about being a baby forever and how good it would be especially when I get stressed i think how good it would be to be a baby and not have the stress of being an adult like paying bills or having to go to work and being able to sleep in and being able to wear diapers and no one think anything about it. But there is a few things like driving and going out to eat a few other fun things that I like about being an adult

Reactions: BBBen, Littlebabymikey, dogboy and 4 others
Personally speaking to be perfectly honourest, I never really grew up in terms of my psychology as in my inner child as I am autistic and have other learning difficulties/challenges.

Although I was potty trained at the age of 3, however that didn't really work out for me as I had relapses until I was 9-10 years of age however that's a discussion for another day.

I do have genuine disabilities and health reasons to use diapers/nappies as an adult although I don't wear them 24/7 as 90% of the time I don't need them,

However now that I am getting older and my disabilities aren't getting any better I am seriously thinking about becoming more like a baby/toddler again and yes I admit that I am a little bit curious to see how that would play out in my life however that's not where I am right now.

All that being said If and when this happens I will have to look at having a professional care giver to look after my needs, as I will be totally dependent on wearing nappies/diapers just like a child in other words full circle.

However if before that happens I win the lottery big time then I would instigate this process earlier and legally get myself the same rights as cla child as I would no doubt go full AB/DL and have a nursary and other things like a baby although this time as an adult.

I hope this helps awnser any questions you might have.

Chinababy888 said:
Personally speaking to be perfectly honourest, I never really grew up in terms of my psychology as in my inner child as I am autistic and have other learning difficulties/challenges.

Although I was potty trained at the age of 3, however that didn't really work out for me as I had relapses until I was 9-10 years of age however that's a discussion for another day.

I do have genuine disabilities and health reasons to use diapers/nappies as an adult although I don't wear them 24/7 as 90% of the time I don't need them,

However now that I am getting older and my disabilities aren't getting any better I am seriously thinking about becoming more like a baby/toddler again and yes I admit that I am a little bit curious to see how that would play out in my life however that's not where I am right now.

All that being said If and when this happens I will have to look at having a professional care giver to look after my needs, as I will be totally dependent on wearing nappies/diapers just like a child in other words full circle.

However if before that happens I win the lottery big time then I would instigate this process earlier and legally get myself the same rights as cla child as I would no doubt go full AB/DL and have a nursary and other things like a baby although this time as an adult.

I hope this helps awnser any questions you might have.
Why wait for the lottery?

Mark

Reactions: Chinababy888
"Ryan's Story" in the story forum here at ADISC , explores this theme beautifully We don't always remember that someone regressed to babyhood would no longer have adult or big kid memories. The boredom issue wouldn't be a problem.

mark58 said:
Why wait for the lottery?

Mark
Because I am not rich and can't afford to have a full nursary or wear diapers 24/7 as they are expensive.

If I won the lottery big time then I wouldn't have any worries about money and could afford to hire or have a care provider provided for me to deal with my needs.

Also it would be good for me to have a place of my own without any stigmas and where I can deal with self healing for my past psychological trauma which I covered in an earlier reply.

Reactions: Rezzu, BobbiSueEllen and goodniteswearer89
No thank you. I'm still an adult, I have things that are required of me.

Back