Become incontinent

Diaper44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Has anyone become incontinent from wearing diapers for fun. I’m now wearing every night due to becoming incontinent from this.

• Angry
Reactions: Diprs2 and izzywop
for the umpteenth time, wearing nappies does not make you incontinent, you justweaken certain muscles. Try doing pelvic floor exercies or Kegals, once your nuscles are retoned it will stop

Reactions: Diprs2, Eclectic, Pino and 7 others
Wearing diapers NO . USING diapers and deliberately let go when the erge comes under a longer period YES and it can be very difficult & even not possible in some cases to reverse this back depending how far down this you have gone.

Reactions: Diprs2, geekdiaperboy247, Ebabyboy12 and 1 other person
Sorry Missy, this is known as functional incontinence and it can be corrected and although it's called incontinence it isn't it's muscle weakness and all muscles can be exercised and toned up. just sitting in a chair a male or female can do pelvic floor exercises (without pulling a face) kegels take a bit more space as you are better lying down as it also exercises your abdominal muscles.

Reactions: Diprs2, OmiOMy and nwm
PCBaby said:
Sorry Missy, this is known as functional incontinence and it can be corrected and although it's called incontinence it isn't it's muscle weakness and all muscles can be exercised and toned up. just sitting in a chair a male or female can do pelvic floor exercises (without pulling a face) kegels take a bit more space as you are better lying down as it also exercises your abdominal muscles.

This may be correct. And i dont mind at all BUT as i also said in some cases this wasent durable and in others still it had gone to far. So yes if youre lucky this exercises might get you back BUT it will take time and as i still say in other cases this havent gone to reverse.

Im well aware of the difference between IC and functional incontinence.

https://www.healthline.com/health/overactive-bladder/functional-incontinence#:~:text=You can't prevent functional,matter of better symptom management.

And im also well aware that in ord IC exercises have a very low success rate. So all im saying is its not guaranteed that all you need to do is some exercises and you`l be okey again. Theres actually the risk of you stay IC. for the rest of youe life

https://www.healthline.com/health/kegel-exercises

In reality when having to result to this exercises from voluntary teaching you're body its okey to let go when ever youre erge is coming (be it nr 1 or nr 2 or both ) . youre bacikly have to go thru potty training once again and again relearn youre body and mind that it needs to stay shut until given the okey order or signal from youre brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Diprs2 and chrischrischris
i hear about this before its called 12months program

Reactions: Diprs2
Missy1 said:
This may be correct. And i dont mind at all BUT as i also said in some cases this wasent durable and in others still it had gone to far. So yes if youre lucky this exercises might get you back BUT it will take time and as i still say in other cases this havent gone to reverse.

Im well aware of the difference between IC and functional incontinence.

https://www.healthline.com/health/overactive-bladder/functional-incontinence#:~:text=You can't prevent functional,matter of better symptom management.

And im also well aware that in ord IC exercises have a very low success rate. So all im saying is its not guaranteed that all you need to do is some exercises and you`l be okey again. Theres actually the risk of you stay IC. for the rest of youe life

https://www.healthline.com/health/kegel-exercises

In reality when having to result to this exercises from voluntary teaching you're body its okey to let go when ever youre erge is coming (be it nr 1 or nr 2 or both ) . youre bacikly have to go thru potty training once again and again relearn youre body and mind that it needs to stay shut until given the okey order or signal from youre brain.
you don't have to go through potty training again. Potty training is about teaching a small child to recognise that they need to wee or poop and where they can and what they can do it in it is also about teaching them to transition from nappy to training pants to normal pants/panties. An adult who has lost muscle tone already knows all the feelings, where to go ect, they just needto retrain their muscles. you cannot become incontinet through using nappies. true incontinence is usually a result of some form of inherent problem such as Spina bifida or MS, spinal or brain trauma or nerve damage.

Reactions: Diprs2, DandyAndy, Billies1 and 2 others
PCBaby said:
for the umpteenth time, wearing nappies does not make you incontinent, you justweaken certain muscles.
You have been saying this every chance you can ... please stop lying ... I'm living with someone who has been in diapers voluntarily for over 22 years now ... he's been poked and scanned many times by *licensed professionals* . He has no medical issues that cause incontinence.
According to several *board certified urologists* now, the "2 year old" has severe muscle atrophy, his bladder is about the same size a real infant, and he can never regain continence without an AUS implant .

Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
PCBaby said:
you don't have to go through potty training again. Potty training is about teaching a small child to recognise that they need to wee or poop and where they can and what they can do it in it is also about teaching them to transition from nappy to training pants to normal pants/panties. An adult who has lost muscle tone already knows all the feelings, where to go ect, they just needto retrain their muscles.

you cannot become incontinet through using nappies. true incontinence is usually a result of some form of inherent problem such as Spina bifida or MS, spinal or brain trauma or nerve damage.

I hear you on that one and agree for the most part but Dont forget many diagnosis (incl my own)

And yet there are reported cases were the usage and voluntary peed & or popped in said diapers when ever the erge in said diapers for LONGER CONSISTENT period of time have resulted in permanent IC problems. NOT saying in all cases ,never did but some. So the risk is still there and this is something you need to consider if youre going this route. & either way its a LONG tough road back to normal. Thats all im saying here my friend.

Reactions: Diprs2, Diaper44 and PCBaby
I agree which is why I keep hammering home the message to wannabe's that they do not want to be truly incontinent, they have no idea what it does to your ego, psyche, love life, normal life and body image. alway make sure you have the choice, True Incontinence is a life changer and not for the better.

Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
KitsuneFox said:
You have been saying this every chance you can ... please stop lying ... I'm living with someone who has been in diapers voluntarily for over 22 years now ... he's been poked and scanned many times by *licensed professionals* . He has no medical issues that cause incontinence.
According to several *board certified urologists* now, the "2 year old" has severe muscle atrophy, his bladder is about the same size a real infant, and he can never regain continence without an AUS implant .
But his continence can be restored, which is the whole point. Mine never will be and that is the difference.

Reactions: Diprs2 and nwm
I can add my self on the not ever gonna be cured list im in for the rest of my life:cry:

Its a well known fact that not even with surgery do you get a 100 % success rate (both in nr 1 and nr 2 ) & Surgery is whats ranked as the best option. And also The kegals as well as other methods besides surgery have the worst % success rate. Kegals & the other methods can be successful for MILD IC but its not for Moderate and upp . And as i said its proved medically that the success rate are very low with both of the non surgery options.

Reactions: Diprs2 and PCBaby
Missy1 said:
Wearing diapers NO . USING diapers and deliberately let go when the erge comes under a longer period YES and it can be very difficult & even not possible in some cases to reverse this back depending how far down this you have gone.
I disagree, if you are deliberately letting go then you are in control. No different then going to bathroom while in reg underwear. I wear diapers for 20 years now 5-6 days a week. I still have full control when I am not in diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2, Billies1 and PCBaby
My PC muscles have got weaker over time from wearing nappies in long binge cycles. I'm easily at the point where I can wet without excising/clenching the flow of urine and let it dribble out every 5/10 minutes, just a little drop at a time. I think I may of gone a bit far this time as I now have a content urge to urinate in my bladder like my bladder is full but only dribbles come out. My bladder is very sensitive. I'm only 2 weeks into another long binge. I have post void dribble. I have weak stream. I have trouble getting erections.

I've set myself a date that I'm going to continue wetting at the slightest urge until 1st Jan 2021 and see what happens?

Reactions: Diprs2, jjpadded and Billies1
I’ve been wearing diapers pretty regularly for the past 10 yrs, for the last 5 years I’ve worn to bed every night, I’ve used my diapers fully to for the last 5 years. Totally diapered trainer here, when I’m wearing I just go, no thoughts what so ever, I just feel that little bit of vibration in the diaper then the warmth, I occasionally bed wet to while diapered. But when I’m not wearing I have no issues what so ever, maybe I’m the enigma or something, but I don’t get how people say when they wear they loose control both while in diapers and out of them.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Billies1
pampers4U said:
I’ve been wearing diapers pretty regularly for the past 10 yrs, for the last 5 years I’ve worn to bed every night, I’ve used my diapers fully to for the last 5 years. Totally diapered trainer here, when I’m wearing I just go, no thoughts what so ever, I just feel that little bit of vibration in the diaper then the warmth, I occasionally bed wet to while diapered. But when I’m not wearing I have no issues what so ever, maybe I’m the enigma or something, but I don’t get how people say when they wear they loose control both while in diapers and out of them.
I have no control when in diapered. I’m ok most of the time with no diaper on but there been a fair few times where Iv wet myself without even realising what’s happening until it’s too late.

I believe that under certain circumstances, prolonged diaper usage can physically lead to incontinence.

I believe this because it has definitely happened to me. I started wearing diapers part-time in mid-2012 and was full-time by the beginning of 2013. I tried to leave them in mid-2013 and failed because I couldn't stay dry. Have not been able to leave them since. I personally attribute the change to my decision to use my diapers whenever I was in them.

I know it's real because a couple of years ago, I had to go through a pretty comprehensive battery of medical tests to determine whether my continence difficulties could be classified as 'permanent and untreatable' for government purposes. (They are.)

Having said that, while I was fully continent when I went into diapers part-time, and had been for several years, I did have a history of chronic continence issues. I was a hair shy of 18 when I started wearing part-time; prior to that, I had spent about 9 years total (0-7yo & 12-14yo) completely incontinent. If you add the time where I had some continence but was wearing some form of protection that's another 2 years or so. I also had a shaky record of staying dry at night; I was always dry before 12yo, but after 14yo, on average I woke up at least a little bit wet a little more than once a month.

While I can't claim to know whether someone who starts off completely continent is going to lose continence by wearing diapers long-term, I am certain that my decision - as a person with already shaky continence - to wear diapers long-term had a decisive influence on the fact that I am now completely incontinent.

Reactions: Diprs2, Diaper44 and (deleted member)
Kaliborio said:
I believe that under certain circumstances, prolonged diaper usage can physically lead to incontinence.

I believe this because it has definitely happened to me. I started wearing diapers part-time in mid-2012 and was full-time by the beginning of 2013. I tried to leave them in mid-2013 and failed because I couldn't stay dry. Have not been able to leave them since. I personally attribute the change to my decision to use my diapers whenever I was in them.

I know it's real because a couple of years ago, I had to go through a pretty comprehensive battery of medical tests to determine whether my continence difficulties could be classified as 'permanent and untreatable' for government purposes. (They are.)

Having said that, while I was fully continent when I went into diapers part-time, and had been for several years, I did have a history of chronic continence issues. I was a hair shy of 18 when I started wearing part-time; prior to that, I had spent about 9 years total (0-7yo & 12-14yo) completely incontinent. If you add the time where I had some continence but was wearing some form of protection that's another 2 years or so. I also had a shaky record of staying dry at night; I was always dry before 12yo, but after 14yo, on average I woke up at least a little bit wet a little more than once a month.

While I can't claim to know whether someone who starts off completely continent is going to lose continence by wearing diapers long-term, I am certain that my decision - as a person with already shaky continence - to wear diapers long-term had a decisive influence on the fact that I am now completely incontinent.
I know I’m super late to this but I don’t think 24/7 caused the issue it just reactivated previous issues so diapers didn’t cause it they just put your body back into that state maybe a subconscious thing? I know my body faints when injecting needles the subconscious is a strange thing.

Back