Beastars!

SillyLiam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Anyone see the new Beastars on Netflix? I've never seen a show with furries in it before and it seems pretty cool so far!

• Love
Reactions: smolguy
Beastars is awesome. I couldn't turn it off, binged the whole thing in a night, then watched it 3 more times in the next 2 weeks. Im truly addicted to it. Its one of the best animes I've ever seen. It does contain some adult content, so be forewarned if that's a put off.

• Love
I'm not a fur, but I've watched a few episodes and its great!:)

I watched this with a friend and loved it. My roommate teased us. He was like. What, your furries now too? He wasn’t necessarily being negative... it was more so a thing of; You both enjoy bdsm, kink play, and age play.. are you adding furry to that list?

Haven't watched it before but it's on my anime watchlist. I've heard lots of great things about it. The opening theme song is catchy.

Last edited:
Just watched it on Netflix, and since I had no Avatar for this site, decided to pick on accordingly.

Interesting series, and I find it more than a bit alluring and sometimes hilarious given the differences between my American society/mores, and the Asian ones who created the cartoon (haven't read the books).

I have watched a couple of episodes, I am not a babyfur, or furry, but it is very good insanely good.

Anyone who doesn't fall in love with haru, I don't trust you hahah :p also the story is good lol

Reactions: smolguy and QBDJennifer
I have a love of rabbits. So I definitely fell for her character immediately.

Reactions: Blathers
QBDJennifer said:
I have a love of rabbits. So I definitely fell for her character immediately.

(warning spoilers)

she is just so cute and misunderstood, her "hotness" goes far beyond jut being a "slut" its about wanting acceptance and control over a situation, since everyone views her as delicate and not in control.

Like the ultimate power move, even tho it affected her mental health so much,

Also okay off topic but me and a friend made a connection to zootpia, and Nick wilde was a hotty just saying
The wolf in beasters is like the exact opposite haha

Reactions: QBDJennifer
I’m watching it.
No spoilers.
On ep 1.
Who is the carnivore?

Blathers said:
(warning spoilers)

she is just so cute and misunderstood, her "hotness" goes far beyond jut being a "slut" its about wanting acceptance and control over a situation, since everyone views her as delicate and not in control.

Like the ultimate power move, even tho it affected her mental health so much,

Also okay off topic but me and a friend made a connection to zootpia, and Nick wilde was a hotty just saying
The wolf in beasters is like the exact opposite haha

yeah definitely. The fact that she goes for predators is a huge indication of why she acts how she does.
Me and my friend were in agreement that Beasters is a nsfw version of zootopia lol

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
No no no no no, no spoilers!

Last edited:
QBDJennifer said:
yeah definitely. The fact that she goes for predators is a huge indication of why she acts how she does.
Me and my friend were in agreement that Beasters is a nsfw version of zootopia lol

I've heard this stance from soo many people but honestly... Imo it correlates with zootopia pretty much only on the issue of herbivores and carnivores coexisting. But really Beastars is much much deeper than that. It takes coexistence to new levels. It goes way beyond what zootopia ever dreamed of doing. Getting into alot of social issues and other adult topics. Its phenomenal, extremely relatable, and a good variety of content. Wonderful story. Dying for sesson 2.

• Love
Reactions: Blathers and QBDJennifer
Back