Be careful what you wish for...

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
...you just might get it.

I woke up in a wet diaper this morning.

I wear a diaper to bed most nights. There's times I will wake up just enough to let go, especially if it's within a few hours of the time I wake up. I'll wake up just enough to wake up to let go, and go back to sleep. There's times I'd wake up in a much wetter diaper than the one semi wake wetting. Waking to a wet diaper makes me feel LittleAF.
This morning I woke up in my 24/7 and took it off to get ready to start my day. I noticed it was heavier than a dry 24/7. I look on the outside and inside. I woke up in a wet diaper that I didn't even realize was wet untill I pulled it off. Speaks well of the 24/7.

Ageplay wise, I like playing on the edge of too old for diapers, but not staying 100% dry yet. This hits that nerve pretty good.

After showering, I'm wearing my terrycloth training pants with cars and trucks on them.

Definitely wearing a diaper tonight.

Definitely feels like be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Reactions: Jdp and MrDiaperHead
I am going thorough phases where I am big a few days and little a few. When little, I seem to automatically wet my diaper in my sleep, which makes me feel even more little. When bit, fortunately, I wake up holding it. Works out very well, but there is the danger that it may get swapped.

I spend over a decade to retrain as a bedwetter..... Know entering my 20 year dispered at night..... And wet in my sleep on a regular basis .... I admit their have been morning where I woke up in a soked diaper and wet bed....but disbite the occasional thauts of what have I done. I still get a felling of joy getting up in the morning with a cool wet diaper on

Reactions: teddytugger
That's an appealing notion for some of us but not me. I had a random bedwetting incident year before last and it didn't thrill me. I was concerned it might recur but thankfully, it was just a one off. I love diapers but I don't want to need them.

Reactions: DprEffect and littlemoosey
If I ever got my wish I would be the happiest person in the world...

Reactions: dollymae
That is about my "little age" too, maybe around 3-5, old enough to be walking and talking and aware of the fact that I have a diaper, but still adjusting to being a "big kid" and having accidents including bedwetting

Reactions: MrDiaperHead
Rave1 said:
That is about my "little age" too, maybe around 3-5, old enough to be walking and talking and aware of the fact that I have a diaper, but still adjusting to being a "big kid" and having accidents including bedwetting
When I was four-ish I was at a babysitter's frequently while my father was locked up out of state having legal issues. I had an accident without any clean clothes. The sitter put me in a diaper while my clothes were washed and dried. I remember bawling, but the sitter turned it into a "game" and treated me like a baby. I know I didn't have the emotional intelligence at the time, but for a while I wasn't worried the "police were gonna keep my father forever" and I felt okay. Any time I was under a lot or stressed, I went there mentally. Been into diapers since then.

Reactions: teddytugger and Rave1
I sleep in diapers most nights with my paci now. I regress easy and love sleeping like a baby. But I agree be careful what you wish for cause nights I don't sleep in a diaper I'm starting to have accidents.
I even dream when im not in a diaper that i am in one and wake up in a wet bed.
Im going to start wearing every night now, when your little why fight it.

ABdrew said:
I sleep in diapers most nights with my paci now. I regress easy and love sleeping like a baby. But I agree be careful what you wish for cause nights I don't sleep in a diaper I'm starting to have accidents.
I even dream when im not in a diaper that i am in one and wake up in a wet bed.
Im going to start wearing every night now, when your little why fight it.

I am wearing training pants today. I will for sure be diapered for bed tonight. I'm sure it was a one off, but not 100%.
I'm single and dating. I have overnight guest from time to time. I don't wanna "need diapers", but for this morning, today, and tonite I feel like I'm not 100% potty trained and dry over night. It's a fun place to visit, but I don't wanna live in Incontinencetown.

BobaFettish said:
I am wearing training pants today. I will for sure be diapered for bed tonight. I'm sure it was a one off, but not 100%.
I'm single and dating. I have overnight guest from time to time. I don't wanna "need diapers", but for this morning, today, and tonite I feel like I'm not 100% potty trained and dry over night. It's a fun place to visit, but I don't wanna live in Incontinencetown.

Your not living in incotinencetown, your returning to babyhood, nothing wrong with that. be the little you are. 🍼😊

This is cool! I am completely incontinent and I use 24/7, I love to be that way and would never cease to be, even if I could choose. Diapers are life!

I have to wear at night all the time I do once in a while during the day but if I don't at night I will wet.

I have really started to wet the bed again i dont know if a mental thing or incontience but i fo notice my diaper being more soggy in morning and the three times i have not wore a diaper i have peed at some point on time i woke up as i was going my wife just said if thats what you want just make sure to be padded

I always wake up to a wet/saturated diaper. I cant wait to change into a clean dry one. I didn't change my diaper until a little later and wet my pants. Right now I'm just wearing a diaper and camisole because I have to do laundry to get clean clothes.

speaking as someone with total bladder incontinence and have to wear disposable nappies 24/7 I cannot understand why people would want to be either a bed wetter or incontinent, it is a life changing event and affects just about every aspect of your life.

Reactions: alwayz and Seasonedcitizen
PCBaby said:
speaking as someone with total bladder incontinence and have to wear disposable nappies 24/7 I cannot understand why people would want to be either a bed wetter or incontinent, it is a life changing event and affects just about every aspect of your life.
PC baby resuscited !!! - I tryed "an IC game" around 10 weeks and honestly I have to say this: Who wish being IC is... decently said insane. And sure all ICs wish not be IC.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and alwayz
PC ba y your absolutely right

Every morning since I've posted this I've noticed I'm reaching down to check to see if I'm wet upon waking.

I don't think I ever wished to actually suffer from any form of incontinence, it's a serious problem and I feel for anyone that suffers from it...

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I am 18 and have basically never been potty trained, until about three years ago I wet my pants without knowing about 25% of the time, three years ago I became AL and wet almost all the time and just over half are accidents where I wet having not potty trained.

Back