Bath nights

MailCat581 said:
Bath time was every night for me growing up. There was nothing like being squeeky clean, then powdered and put in a diaper and pajamas before heading off to dreamland. I take a shower every day now as an adult.
Love my showers too!!!

We never really had scheduled bath days, really depended on what we got into during the day 😂. Sunday’s were always mandatory though!

nowadays, I’ll always shower or have a bath before bed. There’s times I’ll have several showers in a day depending on what we’re doing for work

tobid03 said:
I only had baths for fun, playing with bath toys, alphabets that stick on the wall, boats, and bubble baths. Then I would shower after. These days I have a bath once in a blue moon, but I’m planning to make it more often. It’s a lot more appropriate for toddler me.
Just to update, I’ve only had a shower twice since November. It’s baths all the way for little me even if I don’t feel like it! :sneaky: I love “swimming” in the water.

Future plans: When I get my own place, bath toys galore! 😍

I used to “swim” in the bath water too!

Ive never liked water, and have some issues with it. So baths and showers are rather difficult for me. Ive found that i feel most comfortable when i sit down in a bathtub with the shower on and the drain plugged. Helps me avoid panic attacks in the water for some reason.

Back