• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Barnaby Introduction

Barnaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hi, all! I've been meaning to engage in the AB/DL community more, so I've been putting myself out there. So, that's how I wound up here. I have plans to participate in my local Ageplayer's munches, so I'm super looking forward to that! I've been part of the AB/DL community for at least a decade, but I've usually kept to myself because I get super anxious talking to and meeting new people. However, I've been doing a lot of self-reflection these last couple of years and I've decided that I'd rather confront my anxieties and paranoia than be alone.

While online, I go by Barnaby (Barry is also okay!). Barnaby is the DL Fursona that I've made for myself. I say that, but I like to subject Barnaby to plenty of situations that I would like to do with someone special in my life. So, if it seems like I am the AB - make no mistake, I just really like watching people have a good time or getting embarrassed, haha. It's probably because I have a bit of an imagination, so I'm able to 'remove myself' and 'watch' (even including diapered images of myself!).

I am an absolute newbie when it comes to being a Big/Daddy/Caregiver in real life. I have had practice online, but I doubt those skills necessarily translate in real life. I've not changed an adult's diaper before, but I would love to give it a shot sometime. I'm mostly looking to get advice, tips & tricks whenever I can. Probably just make local friends if I can. (I missed out on Anthro New England because I only just learned about it - after it had concluded!)

I have other interests, as well! I am an avid YouTube watcher and I also watch a lot of anime. However, I usually don't watch what is popular right away. My top few anime: Revolutionary Girl Utena, Gurren Lagann, Yakitate! Japan!, Izakaya Nobu!, One Piece, Spy X Family, Ranking of Kings, and HunterXHunter to name a few.

I am very interested in cosplaying. I taught myself how to hand-stitch just so I could do it. I only got into the hobby a couple of years ago, so I still have a lot to learn. So far, my cosplays have included: Gendo Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion (he's the guy in the memes with the shiny glasses), and Kage from Ranking of Kings. My goal is to either eventually get into male-lolita fashion OR get my own fursuit, whichever comes first.

I like artsy stuff in general. In my down-time, I might doodle a little bit, but I am not a trained artist or anything. I enjoy karaoke, despite possibly being tone-deaf.

I have also started getting into Magic: The Gathering and Lorcana. I also discovered there are ways to play those games online, so I'm super hyped about that. I prefer to play EDH/Commander for MTG because I run the Blame Game pre-con from the Murders at Karlov Manor set. And I'm still quite unfamiliar with Lorcana, but I run something Blue and Red.

I'm generally terminally online, so I am usually always down to chat.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, lillen and KBoy
Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 😺

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Hello and Welcome

Welcome in Barnaby 🤗

Back