Bambo nature dreamy night pants?

Bby said:
I received this from abena when I enquired about the differences between the two new products.

I have the bambo dreamy pants and find the fit a little taller than drynites and the 3 core absorbency is good. View attachment 40455

Im 107cm in the waist (42in) so they will fit fine :) Thanks

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
That’s so weird - had not noticed that.
I didn’t realise diamond shapes where for boys and circles where for girls! ;)

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
I like that they are gender neutral
Totally. I just wonder why they sell them in boy or girl? Maybe it’s something about making them more appealing to the intended user...

Wolfyhaffers said:
Totally. I just wonder why they sell them in boy or girl? Maybe it’s something about making them more appealing to the intended user...

Probably more absorbent in different places

Reactions: Wolfyhaffers and TigerDL
Wow they would fit a 42’’ waist? I may have to investigate these! I can get into DryNites but most other teen pants seem to be smaller than DryNites. Does this mean these are bigger than DryNites? Exciting!

PCS said:
Wow they would fit a 42’’ waist? I may have to investigate these! I can get into DryNites but most other teen pants seem to be smaller than DryNites. Does this mean these are bigger than DryNites? Exciting!
I’m wearing a pair now. They do feel more stretchy than drynites . Maybe a bit of a lower cut. They also have a certain smell which I really like. But the sides are definitely to narrow for me. Pros and cons to these Bambos...

Ordered. They are arriving tommorrow :)

Reactions: Wolfyhaffers and Deleted member 40705
Bby said:
I received this from abena when I enquired about the differences between the two new products.

I have the bambo dreamy pants and find the fit a little taller than drynites and the 3 core absorbency is good. View attachment 40455
I had never thought of emailing abena to ask about the difference between the two.
Interesting that the junior has lower minimum and higher maximum weight.
I think the junior is for age 5-15 so that makes some sense.
yet the dreamy has a much wider size range, very odd.

HappyNappin said:
I had never thought of emailing abena to ask about the difference between the two.
Interesting that the junior has lower minimum and higher maximum weight.
I think the junior is for age 5-15 so that makes some sense.
yet the dreamy has a much wider size range, very odd.

Dreamy were delivered today. Stretchier than Drynites and fit my chubby waist just fine. Pics coming

Dreamy were delivered today. Stretchier than Drynites and fit my chubby waist just fine. Pics coming
What design did you get, circles or squares?

Last edited:
Circles. The "girl" ones. Pics were taken on my camera and were too big to load so will try to get them up asap

Did you ever manage to get pics of these up anywhere?

HappyNappin said:
Did you ever manage to get pics of these up anywhere?

Ooh. Hang on I have some now. Give me a moment.

received_605092223446186.jpegreceived_1180476262305622.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: LittleScotty, PCS, DisneyDaddy99 and 2 others
HappyNappin said:
Thanks Poppet!
How have you found them, do the sides hold up ok?
Are they more absorbent than drynites?
The sides are fine. Very slightly weaker than Drynites. Be careful when putting them on. But once they are on they dont wear down or break. About the same absorbency as Drynites, maybe a little more. And they have 3 channel absorption like Pampers

Reactions: DisneyDaddy99
The sides are fine. Very slightly weaker than Drynites. Be careful when putting them on. But once they are on they dont wear down or break. About the same absorbency as Drynites, maybe a little more. And they have 3 channel absorption like Pampers
Do you think/feel the 3 channels actually help with absorption or anything? Or is it just a marketing gimmick?

TigerDL said:
Do you think/feel the 3 channels actually help with absorption or anything? Or is it just a marketing gimmick?

I think they help a little bit. When Pampers started using them, they were advertised as helping to reduce sag, which they definately do

Reactions: DisneyDaddy99 and TigerDL
Back