Bambino WARNING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Never bought from them directly only off Ebay. Though I really never been to impressed with their diapers. They have cute designs but I feel Rearz and Abu are much thicker and absorbent.
I love Bambino for the fact that they aren't super thick and because they are super soft.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
dprdude23 said:
- they have no "direct" email address posted on their site (you can only use the message form on their site).
- they have no publicly listed address
- they have no phone # posted to reach out to them
That's standard for a lot of sites because they get spam etc. One week isn't long to give up. I've dealt with companies that have taken a couple of weeks to ship multi-thousand-dollar packages. Since you used a credit card you don't have to worry about them not shipping. So what if they took say a month to get them to you, especially if they were 40% less than usual? Most cards give you a 6-month window to open a dispute.

I don't know your history with ordering from them but suggest waiting longer. I know I would if I were getting a deal.

Reactions: nwm
I remember when Nappies R US stocked Bambino for a very short while... my goodness the Belissimo were cute & felt so babish! I hope they regain some of their lost ground, because I think we all have a soft spot for them!

Travis9800 said:
I remember when Nappies R US stocked Bambino for a very short while... my goodness the Belissimo were cute & felt so babish! I hope they regain some of their lost ground, because I think we all have a soft spot for them!
I was so pleased when they did, as I too love those Belissimos - the perfect adult happy in my view.

Was sad when the NRU / Bambino distribution stopped, especially when there’s no other (reasonable) source of their products for us Brits.

Reactions: Travis9800
Prairie said:
One week isn't long to give up. I've dealt with companies that have taken a couple of weeks to ship multi-thousand-dollar packages.
And, depending on what it is - some services that don't require physically shipping anything can be just as bad.
Case in point - I have a self-hosted server of my own - this is going on to two weeks attempting to get a 1-year SSL certificate - still waiting (some issue on their end with automated verification of the domain) - fortunately for me the 90-day ones are working fine. But I did let them know right away there is a problem - get plenty of E-Mails mack that were auto-response things, only ONE from an actual person so far though. But just the fact I am getting any E-Mails from them proves their system can reach my domain, since it's going to a mail server I host myself on that domain so...

Reactions: Prairie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back