Bambino is fully stocked while other vendors have shortages?

I ordered Bambino diapers for the first time in 10 years. While they are thinner than most new diapers that had since come on the market they do hold/ absorb a lot. For me I’m looking for a functional diaper I can wear out in public and not have an obscenely big butt/ protruding crotch.

I’ve also found them to be quick at absorbing and have been my go to for night time bed wearing. With their recent holiday sale I ordered a couple cases

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Lua24 and Edgewater
Just having tried one, I can confirm what you say.

They are thin but surprisingly absorbent (I don't even 'use' my diapers often, but it's still good to know!)

Also I found that the rough plastic became a bit smoother once they expanded a bit.

Reactions: DLinSecret, TigerDL, Lua24 and 1 other person
DloverUK said:
Just having tried one, I can confirm what you say.

They are thin but surprisingly absorbent (I don't even 'use' my diapers often, but it's still good to know!)

Also I found that the rough plastic became a bit smoother once they expanded a bit.
Haven’t been in them for sometime but like you said, I can remember them being thin and absorbent

Reactions: Edgewater
Honeywell6180 said:
I look at other vendors, and see that LL Medico is out of stock on their Better Drys, having only the small size available. Tykables are down to one version for their mediums, in the Unicorns. ABUnivers is nearly out of everything except for their Peek-A-Boos. I can order both versions of their Bellissimos for less than $80.00 per case of 48 from Bambino, while North Shore Mega Max is $109.00 for a case of 40. Could this have to do with production volumes and economics of scale, or did Bambino order a huge stock at one point, and are selling off that inventory? What gives?
Well, there is a notion that things that are the most popular often get sold out while other items not so much, even with huge discounts and sales they tend to stay on the shelves while other more popular items can’t stay in stock.

Not saying that’s the case here, but one has to consider that.

I miss the original teddy bear bambino’s! Those haven’t been in stock for quite a while. None of the other Bambinos really have sparked any interest for me since.

Would be an interesting thing if there was a real study and market share on ABDL diapers and other products as to see where sales and market shares actually exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and Edgewater
TeddyBearCowboy said:
I miss the original teddy bear bambino’s! Those haven’t been in stock for quite a while. None of the other Bambinos really have sparked any interest for me since.
I think Bambino would break the ABDL community if they brought back the original Teddies. So many old school peeps would buy them all up. I have a case of the Teddies v2 and I don't want to use them because then they'll be gone :confused:

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Edgewater, TeddyBearCowboy and 1 other person
Last time I wanted to order Bellissimo landing zones, they were out of my size. But I’m definitely gonna keep my eye open for a sale when I’m low on my current inventory! Really glad I saw this thread, and reviews!

The teddies were also my favourite bambino. :(

Back