Ballet

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Anyone into ballet dresses?

• Love
Reactions: paddedandprissed, GoodniteLover219, Deleted member 56273 and 2 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
Yes I think there so cute, would have loved to dance when I was younger.

Reactions: Tommy10, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
The kind of dress that is very straight and doesn't cover where a diaper would be? Seems like they would be fun!

Reactions: onesie61, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
onesie61 said:
Yes I think there so cute, would have loved to dance when I was younger.
I wanted to dance when I was young but my dad said no. I managed to work around that by joining a Figure Skating class with my friend. She and her brother were taking lessons and I went with them using my paper route money and she was so helpful she lent me a pair of tights to keep me warm in the old arena. I was already hooked on tights at an early age so having a pair of hers was all the better. I still managed to get myself a pink Leotard and pink tights later on so I could practice some moves when nobody was home. Later on after I had a job, I volunteered with a National Ballet group so I could attend functions and practice sessions as well as work around the productions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Deleted member 57387, dogboy and 4 others
Yes. I like the style that toddler girls wear, all pink with a fluffy tutu. It's quite embarrassing to wear tights and a leotard and have a diaper or "big girl underwear" peaking out the edges of the leotard. It screams little girl. Especially with a diaper, there's no way to hide the bulge when it peaks out of the tutu. You're obviously not just a little girl but a baby girl.

Also, as a little girl, it’s hard to get it all off and get to the potty in time thus reinforcing baby status, especially if there’s wings on.

Last edited:
Reactions: lulu22, Woncrinklz, Angelapinks and 1 other person
As for male ballet dancers, it may not be so bad wearing diapers because they have this very obvious bulge in their groin area. This is due to wearing dance belts so by wearing diapers- it’ll still look like the dancer is wearing a dance belt.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, GirlGirlBoy, Angelapinks and 1 other person
jamiejamie said:
As for male ballet dancers, it may not be so bad wearing diapers because they have this very obvious bulge in their groin area. This is due to wearing dance belts so by wearing diapers- it’ll still look like the dancer is wearing a dance belt.
I wear a dance belt for aerial acrobatics (silks). I have to say it all depends on what kind of dance belt you wear. One with generous padding in front gives the appearance you mentioned, but only in front. Dance belts are usually a thong in back, which "defines" in great detail the male's posterior. So, that may present a conundrum.

To the original post, yes, I would've loved to take ballet as a kid. This is partially why I do aerial's now: for the performance and presentation of ability :)

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and Angelapinks
144786-1024__82928.1566205274.jpg

2658134866_bfdd798162_b.jpg

Kindly hope they'll make a clear plastic version of this costume.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Where do I sign up for a Princess Tutu style outfit?
73a168af656bd5c712a01c0ea6187cd5--tutus-princess-tutu.jpg

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, GoodniteLover219, AliceDreamer and 2 others
❤️ Ballet dresses too!

Reactions: Angelapinks
f9e28287-5582-4f21-a9a5-d330fd6e8957_1.eef87b89cbbcf3d5d56129fdf98277a6.jpeg

Reactions: OnePiece and onesie61
I am big fan of leotard over diaper. Little tutu sometimes also.

Reactions: chrischrischris, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
pic12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mcbridg22, BabyprinceS, Deleted member 57387 and 3 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
Yes!!!, I have leotards and tutus.
Also body suit onesies with little schoolgirl skirts but one of my favourites that combines all is my pink skater dress.
None of these have any chance of covering or hiding my nappy or baby pants. 🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: mcbridg22, Deleted member 57387, chrischrischris and 2 others
EDM7EX7XYAMphZ_.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: james6416, BabyprinceS, Deleted member 57387 and 4 others
I remember my younger days learning guitar at a music center. It was a multi function school. There was dance classes downstairs and a viewing area. So some days after finishing lessons I had to wait for my mother to come pick me up. So I would some times sit in the viewing area watching the girls dance and do ballet. I sometimes felt funny sitting there watching, They were all in their cute tutus and dance practice outfits. I sometimes fantasized doing ballet or dance but felt too funny wanting to do it or even telling mom Id entertain the thought. Also I rarely ever saw any boys in the classes. Plus as boys we never would obviously wear girly outfits. So it was just not meant to be, maybe as girl in my next lifetime...?

• Sad
Reactions: Kayleigh, chrischrischris, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I absolutely LOVE ballet outfits. When i was a child i would often fantasise about being able to wear a pretty pink ballet tutu, tights and ballet slippers, i even considered sending a letter to Santa to ask for them.

Even a standard practice leotard, tights and slipper combo gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, i sometimes love to just chill on my computer while wearing them.

Reactions: mcbridg22, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Yay don't know if this counts but I like spinning round and round in this lol

Screenshot_20220329-194737.png

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 2 others
chrischrischris said:
Yay don't know if this counts but I like spinning round and round in this lol

View attachment 74930
Of course it does, love it. I just prefer an ‘I love mummy’ title whoever that is. Trouble is they’re harder to get both the tops/onesies and mummies. 😕

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Back