Bald, dentured and incontinent

Lethdale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Anyone else here been dealt the full set? šŸ˜³ā˜¹ļøšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: sport1, Forced and Edgewater
2 out of 3 - but I do have some dental implants and crowns. I've told my wife I should just get all my teeth pulled and get dentures, as a permanent end to dental work. She vetoed that idea.

Reactions: sport1, Woncrinklz, Constantlydamp and 2 others
2 out of 3 ain't bad...šŸŽ¶

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, newt and AttilaThePun
Have hair and teeth but bedtime is a chore these days with a cpap, dental guard for teeth grinding/clenching and a diaper. Trifecta to get a good night sleep.
Oh and of the wife is sick maybe earplugs lol.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Edgewater, Freddie07601 and 2 others
Lethdale said:
Anyone else here been dealt the full set? šŸ˜³ā˜¹ļøšŸ¤£
Do you recommend it? Sounds like baldness and dentures would be low maintenance, anyway! šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: Constantlydamp, Woncrinklz, EcoIncon and 5 others
Most certainly! šŸ¤£šŸ‘“

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz and AttilaThePun
Im getting my teeth pulled the 9th. So i can get dentures. Baldness does not run on both sides of my family. I do keep my hair very short though.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Constantlydamp, Edgewater and 3 others
Good luck on the 9th, Big Al !

Reactions: Edgewater, AttilaThePun and BigAl2
Thanks Lethdale. I have a busy week ahead. The 8th im seeing my hand surgeon about my carpal tunnel. And on the 10th i see a heart surgeon. My cardiologist wants me to get set up with one. Because i'll need some repair in the future. I have a heart valve going bad and an anyurism. I can't spell that one lol. It's at 49.2 mm.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Woncrinklz, AttilaThePun, Edgewater and 2 others
BigAl1 said:
Thanks Lethdale. I have a busy week ahead. The 8th im seeing my hand surgeon about my carpal tunnel. And on the 10th i see a heart surgeon. My cardiologist wants me to get set up with one. Because i'll need some repair in the future. I have a heart valve going bad and an anyurism. I can't spell that one lol. It's at 49.2 mm.
Goodness, you've got it all going on..heart surgeon the day after extractions?...oh Al..šŸ˜³

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Edgewater
Yeah the extractions were supposed to be today. But they rescheduled it. Without telling me. I called to double check my appt time. Then i found out it was changed.

• Angry
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Edgewater and Lethdale
Wishing you an easy procedure. šŸ™

Reactions: AttilaThePun, DiaperedCherub, Edgewater and 1 other person
Thanks i appreciate it.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, DiaperedCherub, Lethdale and 1 other person
Hair? Yes. Dentured? No. Incontinent? Since the beginning.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Lethdale, Edgewater and 1 other person
I'm 55 and have about half my hair, 3 implants, and I wear pullups. Never thought I would be so old, oh well. The UIC really advanced in the last year.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Lethdale, Edgewater and 2 others
Full shaved head as the little remaining hair on the sides and back looked like hell though much like my once monstrous chest moved down with gravity, I now sport a 7" long, THICK beard. In the process or receiving full upper and lower implants as Prednisone (medical steroids) not only rendered me with spinal Osteoporosis in just over 3 years, my teeth literally crumbled (and exploded when my headache exceeded my ability to tolerate it and I'd clench my teeth too hard) so there was not a single intact tooth in my mouth. Incontinent. Yeah, sporting all 3 myself though MAN I can't wait to have NEW teeth....HOPEFULLY this will be 100% complete by May!

CptKirk

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Edgewater, Lethdale and 1 other person
Having teeth or not will definitely affect your life expectancy, so please, if you have the opportunity, think about it thrice before removing them.

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz, AttilaThePun, Lethdale and 1 other person
CptKirk said:
Full shaved head as the little remaining hair on the sides and back looked like hell though much like my once monstrous chest moved down with gravity, I now sport a 7" long, THICK beard. In the process or receiving full upper and lower implants as Prednisone (medical steroids) not only rendered me with spinal Osteoporosis in just over 3 years, my teeth literally crumbled (and exploded when my headache exceeded my ability to tolerate it and I'd clench my teeth too hard) so there was not a single intact tooth in my mouth. Incontinent. Yeah, sporting all 3 myself though MAN I can't wait to have NEW teeth....HOPEFULLY this will be 100% complete by May!

CptKirk
I'm so happy for you, sir! It's going to be great!

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Edgewater
Hemix said:
Having teeth or not will definitely affect your life expectancy, so please, if you have the opportunity, think about it thrice before removing them.
If folks are having deep seated issues with their teeth, their health will most certainly improve once out.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, AttilaThePun, CptKirk and 2 others
Getting Old Sucks and is clearly not for the weak or faint of heart!
Kids do not know how good they have it, until it's Gone!

Still got hair (thanks mom)! Still got teeth (thanks modern Dentistry! Continence that has been gone for 45+ years now and there is no sign of it ever returning.

Reactions: Constantlydamp, Woncrinklz, AttilaThePun and 7 others
Back