Babysitter/ Mommy Next Door

BuddyBoy said:
Jimmy, I think you make an important point about not appearing as a threat. I would add, or even as a competitor. Letting him know how impressed you are with his potency and how you admire his virility, goes a long way to communicating that.
I let him know I only saw GF now as mommy. No sexual appeal. She changed my diaper mechanically. Non-sexual. Her sexual appetite was now only obtained through Daddy. I was definitely now on sidelines but still included as their baby boy.

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW
Brat2023 said:
Cool.

What about punishments did they give you them and do you now see them as your mum and dad and was he happy to become your dad knowing you are her ex?
He never spanked but was firm in correcting me like coming into their bedroom, or making noises with toys on floor when he was watching football.

Reactions: Brat2023
ianwee said:
If you were really lucky, she might have asked if you needed your nappy changing!
My mommy always feels front of diaper for squishiness or looks down back of diaper for poopy by pulling back part of diaper.

Babyjimmy1813 said:
Either one changed my diaper when we were together. I rode in back seat of car when we went out. Fed as a baby in the apartment.
My mommy even said once any sex between us now would be incest. No sexual attraction whatsoever between us.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
ianwee said:
If you were really lucky, she might have asked if you needed your nappy changing!
Yes, I’ve often wondered about that. It would have been amazing for her to just ask if I had a nappy on and if I needed changing, maybe lifting up my dress and checking my nappy for herself as she asked.

But I think that’s the stuff of fantasy, rather than reality.

Ali123 said:
Yes, I’ve often wondered about that. It would have been amazing for her to just ask if I had a nappy on and if I needed changing, maybe lifting up my dress and checking my nappy for herself as she asked.

But I think that’s the stuff of fantasy, rather than reality.
But it's fun to think about! I've worn diapers and plastic panties under trousers or shorts so many times hoping the girl I was chatting up would notice something and ask if I had diapers on or slapped my behind, but never happened in real life. I had to tell her.

Babyjimmy1813 said:
You should compose a story around your experience. Would be so compelling.
I agree that would be a great story.:love:

I have fond memories of a teenage babysitter (much older than me), who lived nearby. I remember her being barefoot all the time, telling me off for bouncing on my bed, telling me that I might suffocate (or that "you won't be here") if I hid under the bedclothes. She also taught me a trick of flicking her with my wet toothbrush when cleaning my teeth: my parents were not pleased about this. :p I went to her house a few times as well. By chance, my parents met her recently; I wish I was there.

feetintrouble said:
I have fond memories of a teenage babysitter (much older than me), who lived nearby. I remember her being barefoot all the time, telling me off for bouncing on my bed, telling me that I might suffocate (or that "you won't be here") if I hid under the bedclothes. She also taught me a trick of flicking her with my wet toothbrush when cleaning my teeth: my parents were not pleased about this. :p I went to her house a few times as well. By chance, my parents met her recently; I wish I was there.
How old were you when she babysat you? Were you still in nappies?

Ali123 said:
How old were you when she babysat you? Were you still in nappies?
I wasn’t in nappies, no, I don’t have any memories of that period. But I remember being put to bed by her, and her reading to me.

Reactions: Ali123
Back