Babysitter/ Mommy Next Door

Babyjimmy1813

Est. Contributor
Messages
30
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I met my mommy (next doorr in condominium) 10 years ago and now she is my Mommy when she has time. She does it all for me as a one year old. Even takes me out to the park and to McDonalds. Anyone else have a a mommy who is a neighbor or friend?
 
  • Like
  • Thinking
Reactions: Littlebabaprince, Angelapinks, oldskool and 12 others
Mommy (my wife) has a BFF that she has known for nearly 25 years. They are like sisters so Mommy has me address her as Aunt Stephanie. Aunty Steph knows that I am a celebate cuckold and an adult baby. She has helped Mommy bathe and diaper me and as my Aunt, she has "Shush Authority" and is entitled to the same obedient respect I show for Mommy. Mommy and Aunty are both feminine stylish beautiful women. They are a lot of fun and take me to movies and sometimes invite me to go with them for lunch when they shopping. Mommy was the Matron of Honor at Aunt Stephanie's wedding. She asked me to be the bridal party Pageboy and serve as the ring bearer. Mommy has established a loving intimate relationship with a man in her lifeThe Best Man was Mommy's long time boyfriend and he introduced Aunty Steph to her (now) husband
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: fredy552, LiddleBigBoy, oldskool and 7 others
VisaT said:
Mommy (my wife) has a BFF that she has known for nearly 25 years. They are like sisters so Mommy has me address her as Aunt Stephanie. Aunty Steph knows that I am a celebate cuckold and an adult baby. She has helped Mommy bathe and diaper me and as my Aunt, she has "Shush Authority" and is entitled to the same obedient respect I show for Mommy. Mommy and Aunty are both feminine stylish beautiful women. They are a lot of fun and take me to movies and sometimes invite me to go with them for lunch when they shopping. Mommy was the Matron of Honor at Aunt Stephanie's wedding. She asked me to be the bridal party Pageboy and serve as the ring bearer. Mommy has established a loving intimate relationship with a man in her lifeThe Best Man was Mommy's long time boyfriend and he introduced Aunty Steph to her (now) husband
You should compose a story around your experience. Would be so compelling.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, Littlebabaprince, sfsjca and 3 others
Wish I had a mommy close by. Your so lucky!
 
  • Like
Reactions: miked1952, Blekyss and VisaT
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Wish I had a mommy close by. Your so lucky!
We were friends first. I think many women are open to this if you become friends first then approach this gradually. It helps she is a Christian , also. And soon she wants to take me to her church as a child. She says I will color while service going on as I sit by her in my diapers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: soggybottomboy247, KittyninjaW, AndyPandy and 5 others
Babyjimmy1813 said:
We were friends first. I think many women are open to this if you become friends first then approach this gradually. It helps she is a Christian , also. And soon she wants to take me to her church as a child. She says I will color while service going on as I sit by her in my diapers.
Wow! Maybe I’ll get that lucky one day.
 
Babyjimmy1813 said:
You should compose a story around your experience. Would be so compelling.
I have thought of documenting my experience with a story. It's been a long journey that was very difficult in the beginning. I was bitter and struggled to accept my place as cuckold and resented the man replaced me and who made Mommy (my wife) so happy.
But things have basically resolved and it would make an interesting story.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and sissybblola
VisaT said:
I have thought of documenting my experience with a story. It's been a long journey that was very difficult in the beginning. I was bitter and struggled to accept my place as cuckold and resented the man replaced me and who made Mommy (my wife) so happy.
But things have basically resolved and it would make an interesting story.
Does the man who replaced you ever function now as your Daddy? A few years ago I was in a relationship where that happened to me. He was such a nice Daddy to me, after I was relegated to being only a baby. And I kept my Mommy.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, VisaT and sissybblola
VisaT said:
I have thought of documenting my experience with a story. It's been a long journey that was very difficult in the beginning. I was bitter and struggled to accept my place as cuckold and resented the man replaced me and who made Mommy (my wife) so happy.
But things have basically resolved and it would make an interesting story.
I would love to hear your cuckold experience 😎
 
  • Like
Reactions: soggybottomboy247
Babyjimmy1813 said:
Does the man who replaced you ever function now as your Daddy? A few years ago I was in a relationship where that happened to me. He was such a nice Daddy to me, after I was relegated to being only a baby. And I kept my Mommy.
I have had close relationships with a few women and all of them (except my present wife) have had male lovers. They were up front about it and given my own shortcomings in the marital bed I could not object. I found that having another man interested increased my appreciation of them. I also had friendly relationships with the men but on a child-to-adult level.
 
Str88jacketabdl said:
I would love to hear your cuckold experience 😎
I remember one night at ex GF now MOMMYs apartment. Daddy ( her new boyfriend) came over for the night. I was changed by mommy on the bed with daddy lying there and watching. I told them I wanted to sleep with them but Daddy made me leave for the baby bedroom where I slept.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and sissybblola
After some initial pouting, I realized that I was relieved to no longer be responsible for the woman's satisfaction. I looked up to and admired the men in her life-and I let them know it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy
BuddyBoy said:
After some initial pouting, I realized that I was relieved to no longer be responsible for the woman's satisfaction. I looked up to and admired the men in her life-and I let them know it.
Same here. After my GF Cindy found Daddy Bob, he soon became Daddy Bob. My relationship to them was their son. I was never a threat to Daddy as I had become only a baby in their eyes with no sexual tendencies any longer to Mommy.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: sissybblola and BuddyBoy
Babyjimmy1813 said:
Same here. After my GF Cindy found Daddy Bob, he soon became Daddy Bob. My relationship to them was their son. I was never a threat to Daddy as I had become only a baby in their eyes with no sexual tendencies any longer to Mommy.
Sounds great.

How to they both treat you as their son?
 
About ten years ago I had a new neighbour move in next door. I had been planning to pop round to say hello, but before I got round to it she came round. My garden was small, and because it was so secluded I was quite happy sitting there wearing whatever I liked. Nobody ever just came round - but she did.

I had a nappy on under my dress, and I could feel myself blushing in case she could tell. Luckily I wasn't wearing a baby dress or anything overly babyish, other than my nappy and baby knickers.

I had to act normal, so offered her a cup of tea, which she accepted. It was a secret thrill standing there talking to her, with my nappy on, but I was too worried to just brave it out, so made the excuse that I need to go to the toilet, and went and changed out of my nappy and into a pair of knickers.

I often wonder if she realised I had a nappy on, and what she would have said if she had known.
 
  • Like
Reactions: diaperdude, Lyric and Forced
Brat2023 said:
Sounds great.

How to they both treat you as their son?
Either one changed my diaper when we were together. I rode in back seat of car when we went out. Fed as a baby in the apartment.
 
  • Love
Reactions: sissybblola
Ali123 said:
About ten years ago I had a new neighbour move in next door. I had been planning to pop round to say hello, but before I got round to it she came round. My garden was small, and because it was so secluded I was quite happy sitting there wearing whatever I liked. Nobody ever just came round - but she did.

I had a nappy on under my dress, and I could feel myself blushing in case she could tell. Luckily I wasn't wearing a baby dress or anything overly babyish, other than my nappy and baby knickers.

I had to act normal, so offered her a cup of tea, which she accepted. It was a secret thrill standing there talking to her, with my nappy on, but I was too worried to just brave it out, so made the excuse that I need to go to the toilet, and went and changed out of my nappy and into a pair of knickers.

I often wonder if she realised I had a nappy on, and what she would have said if she had known.
If you were really lucky, she might have asked if you needed your nappy changing!
 
Babyjimmy1813 said:
Either one changed my diaper when we were together. I rode in back seat of car when we went out. Fed as a baby in the apartment.
Cool.

What about punishments did they give you them and do you now see them as your mum and dad and was he happy to become your dad knowing you are her ex?
 
Babyjimmy1813 said:
Same here. After my GF Cindy found Daddy Bob, he soon became Daddy Bob. My relationship to them was their son. I was never a threat to Daddy as I had become only a baby in their eyes with no sexual tendencies any longer to Mommy.
Jimmy, I think you make an important point about not appearing as a threat. I would add, or even as a competitor. Letting him know how impressed you are with his potency and how you admire his virility, goes a long way to communicating that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KittyninjaW
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Wow! Maybe I’ll get that lucky one day.
I hope so too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Back
Top