KyteFasnir

just a 6-year-old Rabbon at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I had an idea for a TTRPG (table top role play game) where everyone is diapered, if anyone wants to suggest things for this idea let me know :3

Reactions: Canadoodle and NappyNicky
Is your idea for a system or a campaign/one-shot in a prexisting system

I’m wondering about your encumbrance system now.

“Your full diaper is restricting your movement. If you remove it, it will take 2 rounds of action to put on a new one, or you can drop it and keep going exposed. Your armor is reduced, and you will have to make an agility check to not slip on your recently dropped diaper…”

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Canadoodle
SicartheaSpikefan said:
Is your idea for a system or a campaign/one-shot in a prexisting system
i'd make it an orginal TTRPG from the ground up so no preexisting systems

Reactions: Canadoodle
LeonTheCabbitKitten said:
I had an idea for a TTRPG (table top role play game) where everyone is diapered, if anyone wants to suggest things for this idea let me know :3
I had no idea such a thing existed on this earth. I NEVER got into games since ATARI. Then ARKANOID. Jeez. Loser time for my old ass.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wondercrinkee said:
I had no idea such a thing existed on this earth. I NEVER got into games since ATARI. Then ARKANOID. Jeez. Loser time for my old ass.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
they dont but it's an idea

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz
they dont but it's an idea
Well! I was already playing it in my mind. Make the game! I have no idea how to, but it will be a hit! It would be fun to play. I don't have any "joysticks" or things here to play games (looserville) and have no idea how to set up my computer to play games yet. I'm ashamed but have a very playful nature. I do real life, not video games anymore. There are many funny real-life game stories under my belt, but I have a "windows 10" based computer that is rigged for video, etc. It put me out a chunk of change. So I bet it'd work if I knew what to get to play games on it other than hit arrow keys like a dork. I just never bothered with the gaming crowd.

I have a busy outside life. But I injured myself pretty darn good with my leg recently, so I have been spending more time computing than usual. (But I'm still keeping up with my outside life indoors now. I'm any day now getting some Chukar eggs to incubate, then save the ones I want and let the others live a free life...12 eggs) .
Yes. I'm "out there," but in a good way. The birds are usually bred to shoot for sport. I'm giving them freedom near an excellent lake and food source. I'll go there now and then throw seeds to sprout to feed the guys and other stuff.

Any gaming suggestions on computer setup would be appreciated, but it's okay if you don't want to say or don't know. I've gone over the web, and there are so many options I get a headache and quit.:oops:☺️

Wondercrinkee said:
Well! I was already playing it in my mind. Make the game! I have no idea how to, but it will be a hit! It would be fun to play. I don't have any "joysticks" or things here to play games (looserville) and have no idea how to set up my computer to play games yet. I'm ashamed but have a very playful nature. I do real life, not video games anymore. There are many funny real-life game stories under my belt, but I have a "windows 10" based computer that is rigged for video, etc. It put me out a chunk of change. So I bet it'd work if I knew what to get to play games on it other than hit arrow keys like a dork. I just never bothered with the gaming crowd.

I have a busy outside life. But I injured myself pretty darn good with my leg recently, so I have been spending more time computing than usual. (But I'm still keeping up with my outside life indoors now. I'm any day now getting some Chukar eggs to incubate, then save the ones I want and let the others live a free life...12 eggs) .
Yes. I'm "out there," but in a good way. The birds are usually bred to shoot for sport. I'm giving them freedom near an excellent lake and food source. I'll go there now and then throw seeds to sprout to feed the guys and other stuff.

Any gaming suggestions on computer setup would be appreciated, but it's okay if you don't want to say or don't know. I've gone over the web, and there are so many options I get a headache and quit.:oops:☺️
well if you want you can suggest stuff for it like races classes ect

Reactions: Woncrinklz
well if you want you can suggest stuff for it like races classes ect
Like the thought...I think. I (laughing) don't know what you're referring to. Honestly. I don't do the gamer reality at all. But I can shoot a real rifle excellently...and, um, darn good at angling. 🐟🐠🦞🦀🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

Check out the changing tabletop podcast. They have two campaigns up both are really good. Abdl and baby fur content in at least the first one. The longer of the two.

WanderingToddler said:
Check out the changing tabletop podcast. They have two campaigns up both are really good. Abdl and baby fur content in at least the first one. The longer of the two.
link?

Back