Baby time

HelenWyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
At what time in your lives. Did you decide to try being a baby again and why.?

13 years old I put on a diaper out of curiosity of a cousins that had visited. I used it and knew I wanted to be a baby again instantly

Reactions: HelenWyatt
Jrodabdl said:
13 years old I put on a diaper out of curiosity of a cousins that had visited. I used it and knew I wanted to be a baby again instantly
Carry on being a baby it's OK to enjoy.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129
I have been wearing nappies since I was 8. I am now 58 I said to my wife am I weird. She said it's only weird if you want it to be. You are not hurting anyone so if it makes you happy no problem. She babies me well I do love her very much. And we have a lovely marriage. Hope you like my reply.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129
wished for and wanted baby time, since I was a child, the phrase "if you act like a baby, you can or would be treated like one," has haunted me all my life. tried with limited success with xwife, and a couple relationships. but it wasn't until recently with early retirement that I was willing to give into my desires and be willing to try and find a companion/mommy, to establish a loving bond and create a relationship as she would like.
for in the grand scheme of this lifestyle, after the initial communication is over and you are sure you have the right Mommy.
there is little room for compromise.
so now rather than trying to find a relationship and hope for the best, I'm putting mommy first and just let the bond created between us blossom into love and romance, as Mommy knows best!! Haha

Spot on I hope you have success. All my hope are with you you might be as lucky as me xxx

Back