Baby/little stuck in an adult's body?

In terms of your mindset, do you feel like:

• A baby/little stuck in an adult body

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Your baby/little side is another part of yourself

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Your baby/little side is distinct from your adult side (i.e. a different self--not "you")

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters

LittleMaddox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
This just popped into my head and I thought it might be interesting to get people's insights on it, in terms of how you see your baby/little self. (See poll)

Personally, I find that my little persona is a completely distinct part of me that doesn't interact at all with my adult mind, and has a different personality, etc. I never feel like the younger part wants to be let out or anything, it's just sometimes in the back of my mind, sometimes not, and every so often I indulge it.

Your thoughts?

I think my baby side is another part of myself because it's fairly dominant. I can go for a week with not having to wear diapers, but then it usually needs to be appeased. Today I took the entire day off as a diapers and regression day. It was something I psychologically needed and it felt damn good.....sigh. Tomorrow morning I go to work so......

It's age soup. There are chunks of my chronological age in there, there is about 18 months in there, but it's soup. You can't take all the different chunks out and have water again. At the very least, you'll have age stock or age broth.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lilstevie56
Interesting...I just cast my vote and the score now, with 12 votes cast, is exactly 1/3 each.

Will see how this stacks up as others vote.

I just voted and it's not 1/3 each anymore, lol.
For me I'm a baby in an adult body. I would easily be AB 24/7. I do like doing big things but I always feel that when Im trying to be big Im really little. My mommy says when I'm big I am brave but it's not really me.

what can I say I'm just a baby

Reactions: ABdrew
I voted Youre Baby /Little is part of my self as thats the case in my case

I feel like a child that has responsibilitys of an adult.

I would love to have a perant figure that would help me.

Until a few months ago I would have voted that it was another part of me - but now I am definitely a baby forced to live in an adult body - If I could find someone who could let me - I would become 24/7 baby

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
It's age soup. There are chunks of my chronological age in there, there is about 18 months in there, but it's soup. You can't take all the different chunks out and have water again. At the very least, you'll have age stock or age broth.

So, if one indulges their little side after a long day of adulting, would that be like dropping in an age bouillon cube? 😉😆

I guess I'm an adult first, but would LOVE to be a full time baby when I'm home. A little girl's nursery, high chair, wear diapers full time,- THE WORKS! BUT, I would never give up being an adult. I keep thinking, one day, I'm getting my own place to have a nursery, but it's not here yet. I'm still waiting. Katie

Illinoise said:
So, if one indulges their little side after a long day of adulting, would that be like dropping in an age bouillon cube? 😉😆
Yep. It definitely definitely boosts the soup.

I am definitely a baby stuck in a adult manly because I use so much baby stuff every day just to get bye I even have to take a pacifier to work

Difficult to answer, but closer to option 2. I may be an ordinary adult, but I sympathize with children's topics and everything connected with it.

I feel like abdl is just another part of myself. It's just who I am as a person. Sometimes, I wish I can be full on baby and be taken care of for a week or a month maximum (which literally would be living the dream). But I would never wanna give up adulthood because being an adult can be so much fun with many privileges. Being a baby and adult is just who I am as a person. I have little tendencies even as an adult. It's apart of me.

I remember thinking I had MP/DiD when I was younger, but the more I looked into it, did tends to have separate identities that aren't conscious of what the other identities are doing. It's like personality x/y/z takes over and the others stop existing. This doesn't happen when I'm in little mode. My adult mind is still conscious of what's happening.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
This is how people describe me in so many words !

Back