Baby formula alternative?!

Role
  1. Little
I've always fantasized about being able to switch to bottle feedings, if even for limited binges. I've tried small amounts of formula in the past and it gave me brain inflammation.(never figured out why)

I think I finally found a way to make the fantasy a reality.
02ea559c-9f58-43b6-99c4-acc514c26978_1.773c8b9e5e479184fc21d5a783e8f37c.jpeg

With most meal replacements I noticed stuff like vitamin A start to get to dangerous levels very quickly when scaled up for the appropriate calories.

For soylent, from what I can tell; 5x 12oz 🍼 (about 1 bottle every 2 hours), gets you to 100% of your daily nutrition without going over.

I dont plan on giving up on big boy food, but this gives us the option to do so...I think?

Reactions: Littlebabaprince, royalpacis and medfet878
Milk, drop or two of vanilla, problem solved…

Reactions: royalpacis and medfet878
quarktheory said:
Milk, drop or two of vanilla, problem solved…
Yea, there's nothing wrong with the occasional baba like that ^^

I just really like the idea of being able to have babas instead of grown up food. And with this, you can.

Not that it should be permanent, but between this and the occasional baby food, you probably could take it to such an extreme.

Reactions: medfet878
I prefer a protein shake such as premier. They are thick and can easily be watered down to baby formula consistency if that is your thing.

In terms of going full time formula and not eating anything else, soylent is obviously a safer and better option because of the fat and carbs that it has, but really who wants to do that?

I just go straight up condensed milk with hot water whenever i need a baba

is this vegan?

I gave up drinking cow's milk about 15 years ago (although I still eat cheese and yogurt).Since then I've only been drinking plant based alternatives. For a number of years coconut milk drinks were my favourite (either Alpro, or if I wanted to treat myself Rude Health). But at some point I realised that drinking oat milk makes it easier for me to slip into baby space. If I can't get any I'll buy soya milk instead. Oatly is my favourite brand, although it's a bit more expensive than Alpro (these are UK brands, but I'm sure the same kind of drinks exist in other countries under different names).

Last edited:
royalpacis said:
is this vegan?
It is as far as I can tell.

There was a past version that got recalled for having milk/whey. (currently on 1.9)

Last edited:
It also comes in vanilla
20220815_161820.jpg

Back