Baby clothing/accessories you'd like to see sized up?

babylock1 said:
You no doubt will have trouble finding these in adult sizing...
The shoes are indeed adult-sized.

Tonicorn said:
Depends on the size/fit of the paci and how often you'd use it
I don't get the generic nuk 5/6 pacifiers I'm more than happy to pay £20 -£50 for a paci but I understand not everyone does

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Tonicorn said:
I don't get the generic nuk 5/6 pacifiers I'm more than happy to pay £20 -£50 for a paci but I understand not everyone does
I don't mind the Nuk 6 but the floppy ring got to me after awhile. Before COVID hit, I discovered @dion413 's eBay store and the adult-sized Mam shield/button kits they sell...12 different colors! And affordable! I bought 4 to mix-n-match the shields/buttons plus 4 Baby Pants silicone Nuk nipples they had available...$50 out the door for it all!

When they arrived, it was Christmas all over! Cleaned everything, carefully assembled them...four perfect Mams! And putting one in and sucking on it...utterly heavenly! So light! So airy, so comfy...so satisfying. They no longer have the Baby Pants nipples so I buy the nipples from Pacifier Addict because of my 'peculiar' mouth...but these Mam pacifiers are the only ones I use. I have 14 now, plan on getting more soon. Dion has made me very, very happy...Merry Christmas, @dion413 !!! 🤗🥰🤗🥰🤗🥰🧸🍼🥳

binky.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BabyBeeGee, Tonicorn, tobid03 and 3 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
I don't mind the Nuk 6 but the floppy ring got to me after awhile. Before COVID hit, I discovered @dion413 's eBay store and the adult-sized Mam shield/button kits they sell...12 different colors! And affordable! I bought 4 to mix-n-match the shields/buttons plus 4 Baby Pants silicone Nuk nipples they had available...$50 out the door for it all!

When they arrived, it was Christmas all over! Cleaned everything, carefully assembled them...four perfect Mams! And putting one in and sucking in it...utterly heavenly! So light! So airy, so comfy...so satisfying. They no longer have the Baby Pants nipples so I buy the nipples from Pacifier Addict because of my 'peculiar' mouth...but these Mam pacifiers are the only ones I use. I have 14 now, plan on getting more soon. Dion has made me very, very happy...Merry Christmas, @dion413 !!! 🤗🥰🤗🥰🤗🥰🧸🍼🥳

Very nice

• Love
This is just an observation, but with blinking lights in the soles of shoes when you walk.

I'm surprised that large shoe companies havent went and jumped on the safety train.

I mean, if you are walking around ouside, a blinking sole on your shoes would be better than about anything to identify you to vehcles.

Imagine, nike and alike putting blinking light in walking shoes.

1 can sell the safety aspect, that should be doable
2 can also make them easily activate in dim light and motion.
3 can also make them last less time,with no easily replaceable battery

Seems from a business aspect they may be missing the market here. Yes others would like them for looks too. But if you can say your XXXtimes more likely to be seen by or earlier than without lights should sell them.

People would have never put a blinking light on a bike as an adult, but now it very common and a large market.

more people have feet than bikes, shoes last less time than a typical bike. People wear dayglow vests when out. so cant be a fashion over form deal.

Your shoe needs a simple light detector, motion detector, and liike a 555 timer and then the led's in the soles or even like a ring where the welt is, and a small lithium single use batttery. Cost should be in the volume a shoe company can move at pennies.

You'd have shoes that when dim/dark will blink/effect/colors or whatever for say 60 seconds since last motion.

Battery would last quite a long time, and it really would make the notion of missing the person out walking at night go down quit a lot. Someone crossing the street would be almost impossible to miss. moving blinking light right in your line of sight. even better with some white blue red orange and green colored leds

Anyhow, I think it would get sales up to where a major shoe company can easily make it a success. I know with my own thought with kids, safety was a consideration to getting them vs not, and there have been plenty of blinky shoes with the little ones.

Now it comes to the marketing to get safety into the campaigns, not just comfort.

And if your wearing your blinky shoes at the office they wont blink, unless you work in a dark room that is. :)

Reactions: MarshallfromPawPatrol, sylveonkitty and babylock1
I absolutely adore baby onesies with these sorts of neck collars. Also onesies with a simple graphic print rather than all-over prints look so good to me. I feel like I rarely see ABDL brands producing products with either of those design elements.IMG_8514.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: KidRyan, BabyBeeGee, todie80 and 3 others
BobbiSueEllen said:

When they arrived, it was Christmas all over! Cleaned everything, carefully assembled them...four perfect Mams! And putting one in and sucking on it...utterly heavenly! So light! So airy, so comfy...so satisfying. They no longer have the Baby Pants nipples so I buy the nipples from Pacifier Addict because of my 'peculiar' mouth...but these Mam pacifiers are the only ones I use. I have 14 now, plan on getting more soon. Dion has made me very, very happy...Merry Christmas, @dion413 !!! 🤗🥰🤗🥰🤗🥰🧸🍼🥳

I'm literally using a dion one rn they r so comfortably the best pacifiers ever

• Love
Tonicorn said:
I'm literally using a dion one rn they r so comfortably the best pacifiers ever
Ah! So I see! Bravo! 🥳

First thing on my list is Goodnites/Huggies pull-ups replicas in proper adult sizes. Second is cute velcro shoes. There are many others, but those two would keep me happy for years to come.

1703175158218.png1703175173667.png1703175195150.png

• Love
Reactions: KidRyan, michaelmc, MarshallfromPawPatrol and 1 other person
sylveonkitty said:
I absolutely adore baby onesies with these sorts of neck collars. Also onesies with a simple graphic print rather than all-over prints look so good to me. I feel like I rarely see ABDL brands producing products with either of those design elements.View attachment 125697
Nice touch of femininity
patrick1776 said:
First thing on my list is Goodnites/Huggies pull-ups replicas in proper adult sizes. Second is cute velcro shoes. There are many others, but those two would keep me happy for years to come.

View attachment 125838View attachment 125839View attachment 125840
Finding the velcro closing shoes - possible on eBay and large discount shoe warehouses (DSW) and maybe not in AB/DL colors
try medical (warehouse) stores.
New currently is the Skechers slip ons - no laces velcro buttons bows etc. - simply slide your foot into the shoe.
I keep my laced shoes loosely laced and use a shoe horn to put -em on.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and BobbiSueEllen
sylveonkitty said:
I absolutely adore baby onesies with these sorts of neck collars...
Sweet!!! I love Peter Pan collars, too! That's what they call 'em, although I've never seen Wendy wear a dress or nightie with one.

Trivia: did you know the name "Wendy" originated in Peter Pan? No lie! That's the first occurrence of the name. The author of the story had a friend whose very-young daughter would call him "My fwiendy-wendy!" ("My friendy-rendy"). That's how it all started when Peter Pan was being written.

Reactions: sylveonkitty, foxkits and michaelmc
Found this itsy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240102-153107~2.png
    Screenshot_20240102-153107~2.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: sissybaby34
sylveonkitty said:
I absolutely adore baby onesies with these sorts of neck collars. Also onesies with a simple graphic print rather than all-over prints look so good to me. I feel like I rarely see ABDL brands producing products with either of those design elements.View attachment 125697
Lilkink has those. I just bought 2 Peter pan collar shirts from them

• Love
Demonbabywearspamps said:
Lilkink has those. I just bought 2 Peter Pan collar shirts from them
I love, love, love Peter Pan collars! They add so much adorable, innocent sweetness to a dress, shirt, onesie...anything. Especially if the edge has piping, rick-rack or frill. All my dresses (except one), two onesies and one shirt have 'em, they help bring out the sweet little girl in me. I feel so little girl when wearing clothes with 'em on. Little things mean a lot. 🤗🥰🧸🍼🤭

• Love
Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps and michaelmc
I recently discovered toddler squeak shoes. It would be hilarious if they made adult versions.

• Love
Oh to think of tiny tinkling (jingle) bells and/or flashing lites in the soles or laced area
and then the other (bottom) side of the shoe rounded back heels.
Then to top it all off neat frilly detailed ankle sox of brilliant contrasting color.

You go baby - - -

• Love
babylock1 said:
Nice touch of femininity

Finding the velcro closing shoes - possible on eBay and large discount shoe warehouses (DSW) and maybe not in AB/DL colors
try medical (warehouse) stores.
New currently is the Skechers slip ons - no laces velcro buttons bows etc. - simply slide your foot into the shoe.
I keep my laced shoes loosely laced and use a shoe horn to put -em on.
I have Padders plus+ black round toe mary jane shoes with velcro fastening they're so comfy ! 🥰

Reactions: foxkits and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I love, love, love Peter Pan collars! They add so much adorable, innocent sweetness to a dress, shirt, onesie...anything. Especially if the edge has piping, rick-rack or frill. All my dresses (except one), two onesies and one shirt have 'em, they help bring out the sweet little girl in me. I feel so little girl when wearing clothes with 'em on. Little things mean a lot. 🤗🥰🧸🍼🤭
I have a long sleeve blue cuffed shirt with a Peter pan collar that makes me feel like a little prince especially when I wear my lil shorts with frills at the bottoms :3

• Love
Reactions: longallsboy, michaelmc, foxkits and 1 other person
Found these and they fit great 2-17yrs and the store has a lot off different products , to see the other products for boys and girls just click the products button top right off screen .
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005979264650.html Unicorn Jumper
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005005959255.html Dinosaur hoody @BBBen
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005975584726.html Unicorn top
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005069934658.html Sweet dress
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005577996590.html Bunny Rabbit Dress
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004664267429.html Butterfly Dress
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005005919513.html Monster Top
Check the store out you'll love it 😍

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dogboy, BBBen, Humperdink2 and 1 other person
Back