• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Baby Boy

AdultBabyBoy

DaddiesBabyBoy
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi
I am an Adult Baby Boy who likes his Diaper time with Daddy enjoys being Daddies Big Boy and sometimes his Baby Boy. I like to play with Daddy and other ABDL or other DL Lovers. My heart ❤️ is in being a little for Dad and being put in diapers and little clothing. I Love ❤️ the feeling of being slowly regressed by Daddy and being put in the headspace of a Little. I am very new to this and just discovered my little side in November of 2022. I can't explain it but being in diapers and little clothes just feels Right! It feels so Familiar to me and I feel so comfortable in my diapie and baby clothing. I have never been with anyone while diapered and dressed in my little clothes. I want to find a Daddy and some friends to help me discover more about the little in me.

Hey!

Welcome to the site!

I've found it really supportive and friendly and hope you enjoy your time here

Cool onesie btw- I have the same one!:)

Last edited:
Thanks bud! I totally have no idea how to use this app but I'm learning. It's there somewhere you can read about the person like a profile or is this just a chatting app? How do I find other like minded people like daddies ABDL friends/DL friends on here?

Hey Ben how long have you been wearing diapers? So on this site is there somewhere I can read about the different people on here like yourself is there a profile page for each person here? I trowd to look bur could not figure it our. Are you a DL or ABDL?
AdultBabyBoy said:
Thanks bud! I totally have no idea how to use this app but I'm learning. It's there somewhere you can read about the person like a profile or is this just a chatting app? How do I find other like minded people like daddies ABDL friends/DL friends on here?

Hey Ben how long have you been wearing diapers? So on this site is there somewhere I can read about the different people on here like yourself is there a profile page for each person here? I trird to look but could not figure it our. Are you a DL or ABDL? And you can also tell me it's none of my business * )

Welcome

AdultBabyBoy said:
Hey Ben how long have you been wearing diapers? So on this site is there somewhere I can read about the different people on here like yourself is there a profile page for each person here? I trird to look but could not figure it our. Are you a DL or ABDL? And you can also tell me it's none of my business * )
Hey! So I've been wearing on and off for the past few years. If you're looking for people's profiles, just click their username. It will then come up in a small box- click the username again and it will bring you to their profile page.

Personally, I'm more of an AB, but definately enjoy wearing

Thanks Baby Ben that was Super Helpful

Back