💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Has anyone bought pacis from ASC? They look like they’d be middle of the road in terms of quality, but who knows. I’ve been surprised before with different products. I wanted to check them out but I didn’t want to buy a crappy paci and hate myself for it.

LilxFawn said:
Has anyone bought pacis from ASC? They look like they’d be middle of the road in terms of quality, but who knows. I’ve been surprised before with different products. I wanted to check them out but I didn’t want to buy a crappy paci and hate myself for it.
Basically all are the same. I have one and couldn’t tell it in a lineup from LittleForBig and RearZ. In fact, you can interchange the parts between them.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LilxFawn
Brett3 said:
Basically all are the same. I have one and couldn’t tell it in a lineup from LittleForBig and RearZ. In fact, you can interchange the parts between them.
Okay cool! Thank you for letting me know. I’m new to wearing diapers so any info helps

They don't seem to offer measurements on the pacifier or even place a ruler in any pics...it's hard to tell if this is truly adult in every facet or just an adult nipple on a baby-sized shield/ring. Anyone got a pic of themselves holding one so I could at least scale it against their hand or...? Thanks!

Edit: I've got my eye on the green one, I LOVE green! 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: LilxFawn
I went on Etsy to get my batty pacifier. The quality is quite nice and it's cute

I have two from ASC and have had no issues. Great pacis that have lasted me a few years, very comfy and don’t deflate. It and rarely falls out, but that may be attributed to sleeping so many nights with it.

Reactions: LilxFawn and BobbiSueEllen
I still have mine. It's okay for a beginners pacifier but not the absolute best. They are pretty good tho.

AliTigerCub said:
I still have mine. It's okay for a beginners pacifier but not the absolute best. They are pretty good tho.
What is a more advance pacifier?

Brett3 said:
What is a more advance pacifier?
German gigantic pacifiers and custom nuk 7's and 5's. Little for big has some good pacies too.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
The Aww So Cute pacifiers are middle of the road at best.

More like a toy than a real paci.

Reactions: LilxFawn and BobbiSueEllen
In all honesty my first pacies were a three pack on amazon from the abdl shop. I think little for big sells them too. Just get a three pack for 15$ on amazon oh and they come in loads of colors. My fave is purple. Reason I say this is the math behind it. An Awwww so cute costs 12$ for one plus shipping. Might as well get three pacies for the price of one. Hope this helps you. :3

Last edited:
I have 25 adult pacifiers: 19 Nuk 6 types and 6 LittleForBigs. Want one? 🤭

• Love
Reactions: LilxFawn and KitsuneFox
  • Love
BobbiSueEllen said:
I have 25 adult pacifiers: 19 Nuk 6 types and 6 LittleForBigs. Want one? 🤭
Daaaaaaaang you have a big collection!! I want to try the Nuk medic pro tbh but I’m allergic to latex so I can’t. Same reason why I can’t try the German ones 😞

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back