Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I am okay this afternoon.
This morning I was taken out grocery shopping by one of my church friends.
I am just in my wheelchair in a wet diaper.
Yes.
I am restrained in my wheelchair with my chest strap.
I have a disposable bed pad underneat my bottom to not get pee-pee onto my wheelchair's seat cushion.
Earlier this afternoon I "transferred" from my wheelchair onto my adult plastic-pail potty chair, and I managed to get the poo-poo into the potty, not my diaper for once.
My potty chair is in my Living Room.
When I sit on it, bottomless, I mutely read one of my books.
I have toilet paper withing reach to wipe my bottom, and if necessary, I change my diaper, seated on my plastic-pail potty chair.
This morning while out at the WALMART, I used my Loftstrand crutches to stand and walk.
Sigh...
I am so slow.
I crutched around the store using one crutch, while holding onto and maneuvering the shopping card with my other arm, using it also for physical support.
It is very tiring hobbling around with my feet intwisted and my legs crouched just to go through the store to perform my shopping.
Last time I tried using one of the WALMART's "Handicapped" Electric sit-down shopping cart scooters, the battery died in the far back of the store, and I had to get a regular shopping cart to complete my grocery shopping.
Anyway, at least today I did not have a poo-poo accident in the store.
But, my diaper was drenched in my own pee-pee.
On a different note...
Last night I did not watch the crazy bad man who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue when he was live on the television.
Last night on-air, he was super cuckoo.
Cuckoo people should not be President of the United States.
Sigh...
Not much else to say right now.

caitianx said:
I am okay this afternoon.
This morning I was taken out grocery shopping by one of my church friends.
I am just in my wheelchair in a wet diaper.
Yes.
I am restrained in my wheelchair with my chest strap.
I have a disposable bed pad underneat my bottom to not get pee-pee onto my wheelchair's seat cushion.
Earlier this afternoon I "transferred" from my wheelchair onto my adult plastic-pail potty chair, and I managed to get the poo-poo into the potty, not my diaper for once.
My potty chair is in my Living Room.
When I sit on it, bottomless, I mutely read one of my books.
I have toilet paper withing reach to wipe my bottom, and if necessary, I change my diaper, seated on my plastic-pail potty chair.
This morning while out at the WALMART, I used my Loftstrand crutches to stand and walk.
Sigh...
I am so slow.
I crutched around the store using one crutch, while holding onto and maneuvering the shopping card with my other arm, using it also for physical support.
It is very tiring hobbling around with my feet intwisted and my legs crouched just to go through the store to perform my shopping.
Last time I tried using one of the WALMART's "Handicapped" Electric sit-down shopping cart scooters, the battery died in the far back of the store, and I had to get a regular shopping cart to complete my grocery shopping.
Anyway, at least today I did not have a poo-poo accident in the store.
But, my diaper was drenched in my own pee-pee.
On a different note...
Last night I did not watch the crazy bad man who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue when he was live on the television.
Last night on-air, he was super cuckoo.
Cuckoo people should not be President of the United States.
Sigh...
Not much else to say right now.
It annoys me very much when the electric carts are not charged properly!

last week, when @RaccoonPrincess and I were shopping, one cart was out of battery and the other was broken. Since she was not feeling well enough to walk, she sat in the seat of her walker and I had to put the basket in her lap and push her around like she was the cart. It was quite silly.

Back