Autism adhd and anxiety hug and support page

theancientmariner said:
I wish I could have a hug. Depression hurts more than you know.
One hug, comin' up!!!

Hug Emoji MED GxG.png

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, theancientmariner, babybenji and 2 others
PaigeCherubiel said:
I'm not a hugger. It's an autism thing. :geek:

Then I’ll send lots of happy wishes your way instead 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, babybenji, PaigeCherubiel and 2 others
I thought since it is Valentine's Day I would drag this wonderful thread out and wish everyone hugs today.
Not just the wonderful people who I follow here or the super sweet people who follow my nonsense here but all of us abdl's, incontinent people Furries mommies daddies and aunties littles middles and different people all together. You have all been so very kind to me and I want to give you all a big teddy bear hug today.
Big Hugs to everyone
🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Tigressmoon22, StarryNight and 2 others
Hi @LittleRobbie Here is a thread that i liked. As a person with borderline personality disorder being here is a very important part of my support system. While i don't have autism it has been pointed out to me that i share some similarities with someone who has autism.
i don't know if this is what you are looking....
Big Hugs to everyone today
🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🎈

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittleRobbie
Having only just recently been diagnosed with autism I have struggled to understand why I'm "different", and struggled to find any support availble. Plenty of support for children with autism, but hardly any for adults.

I know, I know, we are all children here. But in RL we are still adults and need adult guidance for adult problems. I certainly couldn't sit with a group of autistic children and discuss my problems, what adult could really?

Threads like these help a lot, so thank you @KBoy for forwarding it to me.

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
You are welcome @LittleRobbie
i liked this thread because sometimes i just need a hug.
There are other threads here for discussing this problem or that problem but this one seems like it is just about support and the need for it.
Enjoy ADISC Forum a pretty cool support group where we get to "Talk about being babies about our problems and everything else"

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittleRobbie
KBoy said:
You are welcome @LittleRobbie
i liked this thread because sometimes i just need a hug.
There are other threads here for discussing this problem or that problem but this one seems like it is just about support and the need for it.
Enjoy ADISC Forum a pretty cool support group where we get to "Talk about being babies about our problems and everything else"
Hugs are strange for me. I normally dislike hugs (it's an autism thing), but after I regress I love to be hugged. I don't mind virtual hugs 🤗, but a stuffie 🧸 or warm bottle 🍼 works best 😁 🤗🫂🤗🫂🤗🫂🤗🫂🤗🫂🤗🫂🤗

Reactions: KBoy and BobbiSueEllen
Big Hugs to everyone who struggles.
That's the strength, to struggle and not give up.
You still get a hug, even though you are strong.
And if you don't feel strong today, I will Still give you a hug, just really gently.
And if you have autism and don't like hugs, then i still love you and you can use my new pacifier, it hasn't been used yet
Hugs
🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🐱🐱🧸🧸🐱🐱😺😸🧸

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LittleRobbie and NihilisticPuppet
Hugs!!! I have ADHD and anxiety as well. It's important to take care of eachother 💗

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and BobbiSueEllen
Hugs are awesome!! I deal with anxiety and other adult problems along with autism, Physical adult problems come up like if you ever had the feeling of a painful muscle spasm in your back? Those really can mess up your day!

All in all, Plushies, hugs, adult Huggies, and the occasional movie night are my main coping mechanisms and I feel like those totally beat more “adult” stuff like going clubbing or to craft breweries. It is awesome to find others who also feel this way! 🙏❤️❤️

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back