Attends with inner plastic liner

BrattyPrincessSophie said:
There's something about the textured plastic of 70s Pampers that I find intriguing. I wonder how it would feel, to touch it, to wear a diaper with said outer material. As the plastic of 90s baby diapers and 00s-modern adult diapers is pretty much all I know. An adventurous longing for something I never got to experience, I guess.
I'm happy that you find that type of plastic intriguing. I myself find it deliriously addicting and hopelessly mesmerizing! I am hooked on that plastic! I call it my "fantastic plastic!"

*click thumbnail for high-res view*

Diapers21.jpg

I honestly don't know how females get the benefit out of brining that kind of plastic into contact with their skin and private parts, but as male, I confess that the pleasure center of my brain is hardwired to the touch of that fantastic plastic when it contacts my privates.

But even when I am simply sitting around in a vintage 70s Pampers diaper that I have mocked up to fit my adult body, just looking at the shiny, diamond-embossed plastic and caressing it with my fingers bring on waves of comfort and relaxing feelings. I cannot live without that stuff and so I am happy that vintage 70s Pampers can usually be found on eBay for decent prices (usually).

By the way, did you see my older post where I show photos of me sitting around in "me-sized" 70s Pampers? I made sure that the diamond-embossed plastic is easily seen in the high-res photos. See this thread link and let me know what you think:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: marlin and Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
I'm happy that you find that type of plastic intriguing. I myself find it deliriously addicting and hopelessly mesmerizing! I am hooked on that plastic! I call it my "fantastic plastic!"

View attachment 81263

I honestly don't know how females get the benefit out of brining that kind of plastic into contact with their skin and private parts, but as male, I confess that the pleasure center of my brain is hardwired to the touch of that fantastic plastic when it contacts my privates.

But even when I am simply sitting around in a vintage 70s Pampers diaper that I have mocked up to fit my adult body, just looking at the shiny, diamond-embossed plastic and caressing it with my fingers bring on waves of comfort and relaxing feelings. I cannot live without that stuff and so I am happy that vintage 70s Pampers can usually be found on eBay for decent prices (usually).

By the way, did you see my older post where I show photos of me sitting around in "me-sized" 70s Pampers? I made sure that the diamond-embossed plastic is easily seen in the high-res photos. See this thread link and let me know what you think:

I did now, and it looks divine! I do wonder what that kind of plastic would feel like when applied to a modern hourglass shaped diaper.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, 70sPampers, marlin and 1 other person
I was wearing those and the the 6-tape, green Depends in the late 1980’s. No SAP, so in spite of the ample cellulose fluff and thickness, they often leaked and plastic pants and frequent changes were a must.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
schooner said:
6-tape green Depends in the late 1980’s

KC later swapped that murky green plastic in favor of a more conventional white outer shell, leaving the hue from the elastic leg cuffs unchanged.

70sPampers said:

View attachment 81263

Yes - plastic fantastic! I too love plastic, and that inner was quite ‘kinky’ to say the least. The image looks like a slightly different version to the perforated type I remember; is that an older version? I cannot see ‘holes’. But yes, it was definitely PE, so literally a plastic carrier bag next to your skin haha.
Quite something to ‘fart’ in them as well - quite squeaky! I used to love wearing them quite tight, I often thought of them as my soft plastic cushion……

jamesattends said:
Yes - plastic fantastic!
Many ABDLs find diamond embossed, rubberized plastics more arousing than plain buttery smooth.

jamesattends said:
Yes - plastic fantastic! I too love plastic, and that inner was quite ‘kinky’ to say the least. The image looks like a slightly different version to the perforated type I remember; is that an older version? I cannot see ‘holes’. But yes, it was definitely PE, so literally a plastic carrier bag next to your skin haha.
Quite something to ‘fart’ in them as well - quite squeaky! I used to love wearing them quite tight, I often thought of them as my soft plastic cushion……
@jamesattends all of the photos in the post you referenced are of 70s Pampers. This type of plastic did NOT have any holes in it. The PE is solid.

Also, it sounds like you don't quite understand what I am doing when I wear "me-sized" Pampers. When I make "me-sized" 70s Pampers diapers to sit around in, the inner lining that I feel at that moment is the same paper/fluff lining that a real baby would feel if they were wearing these kinds of diapers. I don't modify my 70s Pampers so that the plastic is on both the inside and outside for me to touch.

When I sit around and wear diapers, the inside padding is the normal inside padding, and the outside plastic is the normal outside plastic; I wear the diaper like a baby would wear the diaper.

But when I am "playing" with 70s Pampers (i.e., the M word) I keep the diaper folded (like when you pull it out of the box) and simply use my hand to caress the outer plastic with my privates (or I move the diaper back and forth and side to side on my privates), or sometimes I open the diaper but purposely touch the plastic side to my privates for maximum stimulation.

The point is, I don't put two diapers back to back with the plastic sides facing out (padding side facing in) and then wear something like that.

70sPampers said:
But when I am "playing" with 70s Pampers (i.e., the M word) I keep the diaper folded (like when you pull it out of the box) and simply use my hand to caress the outer plastic with my privates (or I move the diaper back and forth and side to side on my privates), or sometimes I open the diaper but purposely touch the plastic side to my privates for maximum stimulation.
To achieve the maximum climax possible I placed my cock between the pleats and gently rubbed the foreskin against the diamond embossings. The result was so outstanding as I was finally able to pour the plastic with a boatload of cum.

• Haha
Reactions: jamesattends and 70sPampers
  • Love
Honeywell6180 said:
I purchased Attends with the micro-pore liner and disliked them so much I ended up throwing a whole case in the trash.
Some were going for over $100 on eBay in recent years.

jamesattends said:

Yes, I am familiar with that. But I still wouldn't touch them. And having to keep them some place in one of my closets for 20 years just to gain a hundred bucks wouldn't have been worth losing the space anyway.

Blacksmith said:
Here is a picture of a 1995 one
I remember those very well, soo soft and scent was irresistable.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
jamesattends said:
Hi everyone,

Did anyone wear these back in the day? IS there anything like them available?

They were later known as the Attends Classic, which had four tapes. The inner lining was a perforated plastic sheet.

Thankyou
This was the very first adult diaper I ever wore. Bought my first bag in my first year of college, 1986. I’ll never forget that perforated plastic top sheet against my skin. Instant stimulating response down below. And they had an incredibly good smell that I’ve never been able to describe. How I wish to could buy a case today!

• Love
Reactions: jamesattends and BobbiSueEllen
TedWearsDiapers said:
This was the very first adult diaper I ever wore. Bought my first bag in my first year of college, 1986.
1986 was the first year during which P&G quietly made the transition from cardboxes to poly bags in the EU and the UK. They continued selling Attends in cardboxes in North America until 1988.

I purchased mine in 1987.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
jamesattends said:
Vintage Attends from the golden P&G era are absolutely scarce to find, especially the large sizes.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
TedWearsDiapers said:
This was the very first adult diaper I ever wore. Bought my first bag in my first year of college, 1986. I’ll never forget that perforated plastic top sheet against my skin. Instant stimulating response down below. And they had an incredibly good smell that I’ve never been able to describe. How I wish to could buy a case today!
Oooo perforated plastic against the skin! Very sensual.

Reactions: Angelapinks, marlin, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
BabyTweetyBird said:
To achieve the maximum climax possible I placed my cock between the pleats and gently rubbed the foreskin against the diamond embossings. The result was so outstanding as I was finally able to pour the plastic with a boatload of cum.
I remember this too. Yeah those melt blown plastic diamond embossings were very soft…. . I remember it would get quite slippery inside next to your privates, and clammy. Somewhere that plastic of yours still exists in landfill, haha. Unless it was burnt, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65224 and Deleted member 56273
When I first had to starting wearing they was one of my first ones I tried .

Reactions: Angelapinks, Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
I did now, and it looks divine! I do wonder what that kind of plastic would feel like when applied to a modern hourglass shaped diaper.
To my knowledge as a DL who is fixated on that "fantastic plastic" (i.e., the diamond-embossed plastic of vintage diapers), I do not know of any vintage diapers that used that kind of plastic on anything other than pleated (fanfold-shaped) diapers...

...with two exceptions: vintage KC Kimbies did feature that diamond-embossing on their "baby-shaped" diapers (see photos below), as well as KC 1978 Huggies featured that kind of plastic on their hourglass-shaped diapers (see photos).

Also, to my knowledge, no adult diaper--whether vintage or modern--even featured the diamond-embossed textured plastic. None. All were/are produced with smooth plastics.

Here are photos of a Huggies, a Kimbies, and a Pampers all with diamond-embossed plastic for side-by-side comparison (you might have to zoom in to see the textured detailing):

diamond embossing Huggies.jpgdiamond embossing Kimbies.JPGdiamond embossing vintage pampers4.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: wowser81, Deleted member 56273, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
70sPampers said:
Many ABDLs that I have spoken to who remember what those vintage Attends were like say that they were basically adult versions of Luvs diapers (also made by P&G). Was that your impression also? Do you even remember what Luvs diapers were like so that you could compare them?

Here are some full sized photos to jog your memory...

View attachment 81064View attachment 81065View attachment 81066View attachment 81067View attachment 81068
Those diapers look like an absolute dream! The inner leg guards, the soft plastic, and the classic Luvs smell?💚💙💜

• Love
Reactions: wowser81, 70sPampers, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
Back